FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Daytona Testing

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 am

Daytona Testing

Getting ready for Daytona testing.

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

hboyle

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Re: Daytona Testing

So exciting! I can't wait for Daytona! :D

Do all the test cars have that whitish-gray color?
<<

Outlaw7841

Post Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:56 pm

No, not all do. Kurt's is flat black and Kevin's is a dark grey.
<<

hboyle

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

I should restate that question - is it a common thing to have that color? It's just very interesting thing to me.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 pm

that color you see is just a primer, you will see many cars like that at daytona, but some teams will have a full paint ob on their cars, it doesnt make a difference when come to testing, its just a preference
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:41 am

she will stink up nascar like she did last year...............

as long as racer is going to be a jerk towards ryan fans, im gonna dump all day on danica
I miss you Frehley........
<<

hboyle

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:33 pm

I still don't understand why you would post such a thing on this forum. Racer didn't even say anything here. I'm sorry if someone else was offensive, but it's kind of low to go around insulting other fan's drivers just because one person insulted yours.

To counter your statement, I'd just like to point out that Danica has a lot of potential to increase NASCAR ratings. For this reason, I wouldn't say she is "stinking up NASCAR". If she does well, this could mean a lot for NASCAR. If she has such a potential for this, why don't people encourage her instead of bashing everything she does?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:45 pm

hboyle wrote:I still don't understand why you would post such a thing on this forum. Racer didn't even say anything here. I'm sorry if someone else was offensive, but it's kind of low to go around insulting other fan's drivers just because one person insulted yours.

To counter your statement, I'd just like to point out that Danica has a lot of potential to increase NASCAR ratings. For this reason, I wouldn't say she is "stinking up NASCAR". If she does well, this could mean a lot for NASCAR. If she has such a potential for this, why don't people encourage her instead of bashing everything she does?

The longer you're on this forum, you'll find out that's just MJ being MJ. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

funblvble

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:45 pm

This crap really needs to stop this year... If you aren't a fan of Danica go somewhere else. I'm not sure what enjoyment some of you get from coming on a forum dedicated to Danica and crapping all over her and her fans.

I don't post often because of this #### match that a few posters need to get into but it is ridiculous that as a fan I don't feel like I can post without some smart aleck trolling the posts.
<<

hboyle

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Even if it's just MJ being MJ doesn't mean it's right. It bothers me that there are rarely any Danica forums that do not contain snide comments. It's very tiring as a Danica fan. Granted, I support other racers as well, but if there is a driver that I am not particularly fond of, I do not go bashing that driver in front of his or her fans, especially on that driver's forum.

On another note, I am super excited for Daytona, and I cannot wait for the start of a new year! I am having serious NASCAR withdrawal.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:27 am

hboyle wrote:Even if it's just MJ being MJ doesn't mean it's right. It bothers me that there are rarely any Danica forums that do not contain snide comments. It's very tiring as a Danica fan. Granted, I support other racers as well, but if there is a driver that I am not particularly fond of, I do not go bashing that driver in front of his or her fans, especially on that driver's forum.

On another note, I am super excited for Daytona, and I cannot wait for the start of a new year! I am having serious NASCAR withdrawal.

this is because you are one of the respectful fans of hers. you bring positive vibe but not crazy unrealistic crap. You also don't try to stir the pot. unfortunately some Danica fans need tons of attention & all they do is stir the pot & cant be realistic. Which bring their desired attention to the forum. When they aren't getting their desired attention. they reach out to the other drivers forums & try to stir the pot so they can feel satisfied. Which brings the negative back to tis forum so they can go back to complaining. Unfortunately this affects good posters like yourself, & as one said some just don't post.While it is fair for you to call out MJ (myself or others) you might also want to call out some of your fellow Danica fans. Who really want board drama to feel cool with themselves.

Hey girl you just keep doing what you are doing & don't let them change how you post. The Danica forum could use many more posters like yourself, & less like some others.

BTW right or wrong. With as much crap as Racer spews on these boards for as long as he has. Someone is always bound to call him out. In this regard he has won. (one of your fellow Danica fans)
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 am

I'm guessing you haven't been around here long enough to be bashed by racer. Just keep reading what he posts and you may come to understand why some of us have had enough of his abuse. I need not say more except that racer may not have posted here but his foulness permeates the website. Gee, I hope he doesn't rat out my post to Tony at Phoenix this year... :roll: :roll: :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

racer1

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 am

First off I don't insult anyone unless they act like MJ or others here who go out of their way to make nasty comments that are disrespectfull to Danica, a member of this SHR team as they have since she joined SHR. MJ has proven to be nothing but a negative immature anti-Danica poster starved for attention by attacking Danica regardless of any topic posted where her name Is mentioned. The fact now another poster I haven't saw here before has called him out for his nasty comments only prove that point--thanks for that.

For the newer posters here some info and warning---This forum through the last yrs since Danica joining SHR has driven off MOST Danica fans through their nasty comments and remarks which this MJ poster leads the anti Danica group here with his sole intent on trashing her every chance he gets, regardless of what she has done for nascar as mentioned. Therefore Iam one of the few left here to stand up for Danica vs these nasty posters here who have at times even trashed Tony on this forum and SHR in general. The only driver who hasn't gotten bashed on this forum dispite his lackluster showing at SHR at times, is now GONE from SHR and yet his fans wont let him go either.

Bottom line now with 2 new drivers added to this forum now--Its great to see some responsible new posters now bringing their input to this forum respecting all the drivers here with their comments, news and info & calling out those with only a negative agenda here--WELCOME. 8-)
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 am

racer1 wrote:First off I don't insult anyone unless they act like MJ or others here who go out of their way to make nasty comments that are disrespectfull to Danica, a member of this SHR team as they have since she joined SHR. MJ has proven to be nothing but a negative immature anti-Danica poster starved for attention by attacking Danica regardless of any topic posted where her name Is mentioned. The fact now another poster I haven't saw here before has called him out for his nasty comments only prove that point--thanks for that.

For the newer posters here some info and warning---This forum through the last yrs since Danica joining SHR has driven off MOST Danica fans through their nasty comments and remarks which this MJ poster leads the anti Danica group here with his sole intent on trashing her every chance he gets, regardless of what she has done for nascar as mentioned. Therefore Iam one of the few left here to stand up for Danica vs these nasty posters here who have at times even trashed Tony on this forum and SHR in general. The only driver who hasn't gotten bashed on this forum dispite his lackluster showing at SHR at times, is now GONE from SHR and yet his fans wont let him go either.

Bottom line now with 2 new drivers added to this forum now--Its great to see some responsible new posters now bringing their input to this forum respecting all the drivers here with their comments, news and info & calling out those with only a negative agenda here--WELCOME. 8-)

HEY......RACIST1, you forgot ME.....remember, we've had our "go 'rounds" but, then again, you DO seem to forget when you've been bested. Just a friendly, courteous reminder, I AM still here. Dont'cha remember all the fun you and I had last season. I'd love to go back and find some of the posts I'm talking about (although, I'M SURE you remember). No matter, as I'm packing some things up in my truck and have plans to supplant you as the primary sentry at Danica's estate entrance. See ya over the course of the season......who knows, maybe we WILL meet at Danica's front gate during one of the off weeks?? One never knows now, do they ??
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 pm

racer1 wrote:First off I don't insult anyone unless they act like MJ or others here who go out of their way to make nasty comments that are disrespectfull to Danica, a member of this SHR team as they have since she joined SHR. MJ has proven to be nothing but a negative immature anti-Danica poster starved for attention by attacking Danica regardless of any topic posted where her name Is mentioned. The fact now another poster I haven't saw here before has called him out for his nasty comments only prove that point--thanks for that.

I think everything runs fairly smooth right up to the point you start acting like a dip$h!t. So realistically you are a prime reason some Danica fans dont post here. Hate to burst your bubble, but a lot of those people that call you out, are indeed Tony fans.
ImageImageImage
Next

Return to Danica