Skip to content

CHASE BRISCOE – 2019 NXS Bristol II Race Advance

Race Name: Food City 300 (Race 22 of 33)
Venue: Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway
Television: 7:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 105 points
– Chase Briscoe: 7th; trails points leader by 226 points
Appearances:
– Cole and Chase will be signing autographs on Friday from 2:00pm to 2:30pm at the Ford Performance display in the fan zone and from 2:30pm to 3:00pm at the Stewart-Haas Racing merchandise rig in the fan zone.

Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.comwww.facebook.com/FordPerformance, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.

You had a really strong weekend in the Spring at Bristol with a third place qualifying effort and fourth place finish. How much are you looking to forward to heading back there?

“Honestly, I am just excited to get back to an oval. I think we will have a really good Ford Performance Mustang this weekend. We really started coming on strong towards the end of the race in April, so I’m looking forward to getting back there and seeing if we can crack into the top three or maybe even snag a win.”