FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

awsum14

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 am

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

HiddenHollow wrote:It can be fun :D and aggravating :x at the same time. ;)

"The Thrill of Victory :mrgreen: and the Agony of Defeat :evil: "
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 am

awsum14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:It can be fun :D and aggravating :x at the same time. ;)

"The Thrill of Victory :mrgreen: and the Agony of Defeat :evil: "

I didn't have problems with de feet, it was my lousy picks that were the issue. ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Poor HH.......I hope our advice to Marcus didn't cost you the game.....you were the leader in the other game....and normally in the past they have been the winners! :( :( :( You are a gracious loser, kinda like Carl Edwards....Don't take that wrong, I meant it in the best way..... :)

Maybe if we do it again...I think we should give 10 pts if you got any of the picks, right,... just not in the right order.....does that make sense?!? I know many times we all picked the right drivers just not the right order..... ;)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:48 pm

"Maybe if we do it again...I think we should give 10 pts if you got any of the picks, right,... just not in the right order.....does that make sense?!? I know many times we all picked the right drivers just not the right order..... ;)"

HEAR HEAR, I like that.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

tlooney14

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I will play :shock:
I will come up with the grand prize 8-)
I will post pictures of some nascar items and you ppl pick the prize to be given away :?:
I will post some pics in the next day or so ............ok :D
maybe a door ....havnt got them yet if not something nice :!:
how does the game work , I have the general ideal :D

I have been a member since 2009 this is the first time I have won anything :D
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm

OK Gang Listen-Up,we have Lot's of time to figure out how the 2014 GG Points Club will work. ALL Suggestion's R Welcome. WE just need a point's system to make it simple for Annalee too keep track of all year. If she wants to keep score again. (BTW Annalee is Good at keepin score) One thing should stand true>Who ever Donates the Prize will NOT be Eligible to Win the Prize!! They can only play the game for Brag'in Rights if they come in First place!................... Agreed?
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Agreed !....... I think I have worked out all the glitches, so it is easy to keep track of points and picks...... :D but I am up for any suggestions!! I will be happy to keep score :) ;) ....My only concern is the new and better website. We will have to wait until it appears, when ever that is..... ;) appreciate TLooney14 generosity! Looking forward to it.......until then it's only........

91 Days...16 hours....16 mins...22 seconds
BUT WHO'S COUNTING..... :lol: :lol:

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm

The new site is supposed to roll out in January
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Tlooney 14....the rules are on page one of the official GG Race Points Club.......Or listed below

This is the Brand New Point's Club for 2013. If U have a better name for this club Post ur suggestions here. If ur New name is picked for this new thread, U will get 10 extra point's to be leading in point's at the start of the race season!!! First race to Pick ur drivers for points is>Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels! I'm goin to make this as simple as possible. Deadline for names to change the name of this Thread will be before Midnight 2/15/2013!! Plus, U need to have ur pick's posted by 2/15/13 before midnight too!!!!

RULE's............
Each race week (starting 2/16/13 with Sprint Unlimited and Bud Duels) when U pick ur Top 3 drivers (1st, 2nd, 3rd) for that race, U MUST POST THEM ON THIS THREAD TO GET UR POINT'S!!

Example;
A- 14
B- 39
C- 10

Point System,
A. 100 points - for correctly picking first place
B. 50 points - for correctly picking 2nd place
C. 25 points - for correctly picking 3rd place
"200 Point's for haveing All 3 picks in Order"....!!!!!

D. 5 points bonus - If one of the 3 SHR driver's is in the Top (5) for that race,Tony, Ryan, or Danica. If Two SHR driver's are in the top (5) 10 Bonus point's. If All three SHR driver's in are in the top (5) 15 Bonus point's. U can't get more then 215 point's per-race.....
The point's will only be added-up for ur race pick's each week. Your Log-in point's will NOT be added-in ur score.!There is NO limit on picking the same drivers each week.

If U fail to post ur pick's before 12:00 midnight before the race, (or edit them in any way after midnight) your picks & points will NOT count for that race ONLY. U can still pick ur drivers for the next week's race IF U post-em on time.The Key is> post ur picks correctly in Order on time every week too get ur points!!!!

The Deadline for picking ur driver's is> 12:00 Midnight Eastern Time...

HTower will keep score on a Excel Spread Sheet. Annalee will be the Back-up Score keeper. It is wise to keep track of ur score yourself. Remember, NO Point's for Log-in every day will be counted!!! This Game is for Race-Point's Only! I (jsw14) will supply the 2013 Winner with this Prize after the last race at Miami-Homestead with the Most Point's for the year! The prize will be shipped at NO cost to U!!! We will announce the Winner after point's have been totaled. I will PM the Winner to get there address.

Good Luck Pickin ur Driver's for the 2013 Season!!!!

I'm NOT Eligible to Win the Prize. If I come in First with the most point's, the Prize Will go to 2nd place. I will have the "Braggin Right's for 1st place"

GO SHR

I #Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I am looking at your dates and if you say that February 16, 2013 is the beginning of the week...then I think you need to change the year to 2014 because that is a Sunday. It looks like all the year updates need to be changed.

I know you were also making reference to page 1 of this past season, but we are looking at the next season for 2014.

Should we be making reference to the:

#14 ... Tony Stewart
#4 ... Kevin Harvick
#10 ... Danica Patrick
#41 ... Kurt Busch

Then I have to wonder, and this is something that you guys can think about, should it be considered about picking the first four teams where SHR now has four teams in the garage. Just a suggestion.

Another thought that was mentioned was 10 points for any cars out of order, how about a combination on this one...lets say you get 1st and 3rd correct so you get those points, but you get 2nd and 4th reversed so you get 10 points for each of those...so you could get 145 points for that particular week.

I am not saying I will participate in 2014, but this is just my thoughts.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

tlooney14

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 am

sweet
im game :)
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 am

Annalee wrote:Poor HH.......I hope our advice to Marcus didn't cost you the game.....you were the leader in the other game....and normally in the past they have been the winners! :( :( :( You are a gracious loser, kinda like Carl Edwards....Don't take that wrong, I meant it in the best way..... :)

Maybe if we do it again...I think we should give 10 pts if you got any of the picks, right,... just not in the right order.....does that make sense?!? I know many times we all picked the right drivers just not the right order..... ;)

I'm just glad Animink followed their own contest rules - "... we’ll randomly pick one lucky winner from the top 25 scorers." :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:24 pm

jsw14 wrote:ndunn, ur Prize has been shipped :D I sent U a PM with ur tracking No# :) :) 8-)

Injoy your Prize

I'm sorry to have to use "jsw14" picture of the prize I won. My daughter took pictures but the computer wouldn't accept the picture. She tried several ways and it kept saying invalid picture.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

beaverpond wrote:I am looking at your dates and if you say that February 16, 2013 is the beginning of the week...then I think you need to change the year to 2014 because that is a Sunday. It looks like all the year updates need to be changed.

I know you were also making reference to page 1 of this past season, but we are looking at the next season for 2014.

Should we be making reference to the:

#14 ... Tony Stewart
#4 ... Kevin Harvick
#10 ... Danica Patrick
#41 ... Kurt Busch

Then I have to wonder, and this is something that you guys can think about, should it be considered
about picking the first four teams where SHR now has four teams in the garage. Just a suggestion.
Another thought that was mentioned was 10 points for any cars out of order, how about a combination on this one...lets say you get 1st and 3rd correct so you get those points, but you get 2nd and 4th reversed so you get 10 points for each of those...so you could get 145 points for that particular week.

I am not saying I will participate in 2014, but this is just my thoughts.

Jsw, has not revamped the rules for 2014.....that was just to show T looney 14 what our game was like last year... :roll:

As for the 10 pts....only ten points period... per week per person......for out of order picks no matter how many you have......
If you have one pick out of order...10 pts
if you have two out of order....10 pts...
if you have three......you still ....only get 10 points..... :mrgreen:

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:25 pm

NDunn I too,for some silly reason, I can't post pictures I take also......I can copy and paste anything on the internet but nothing of my own..... I think you need to have photo bucket or some other type of photo sharing website.... :)
ONLY 90 days...20hrs..43 minutes....21 seconds.... :D :D til DAYTONA!!

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing