FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hero Cards

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Hero Cards

Big time hero card collector, had been looking on Ebay to see what cards for Tony are out this year. Saw a Mobil 1 and a Oreo/Ritz that has him and Ryan, does anyone have either of these cards and if so how did you get them?

A lot of us on Diecast Crazy have been emailing sponsors and getting cards, well others have, so far I've only gotten eight Marcos Ambrose cards (two DeWalt, six Stanley) but I have several coming (Lowes, Aflac, Furniture Row, among others). Office Depot supposedly is sending them out, so that's why I didn't mention them in the above paragraph.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

PosieFor14

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Re: Hero Cards

My husband and I are leaving for Charlotte, NC tomorrow, and plan on stopping at SHR for a visit. Last year when we were down there, they gave us hero cards when we made a purchase in the gift shop. (Most of the race shops do that.) I'll let you know what we get when we go there...
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:28 am

PosieFor14 wrote:My husband and I are leaving for Charlotte, NC tomorrow, and plan on stopping at SHR for a visit. Last year when we were down there, they gave us hero cards when we made a purchase in the gift shop. (Most of the race shops do that.) I'll let you know what we get when we go there...

Oooo... got room for me in the back seat? :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:31 am

PosieFor14 wrote:My husband and I are leaving for Charlotte, NC tomorrow, and plan on stopping at SHR for a visit. Last year when we were down there, they gave us hero cards when we made a purchase in the gift shop. (Most of the race shops do that.) I'll let you know what we get when we go there...

10-4, thanks.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

<<

PosieFor14

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Just got back from Charlotte last night, and the hero cards that we got at Stewart-Haas were Ryan for Army and another Ryan for Tornados, and one for Tony from Office Depot. Nothing from Mobil One, Ritz or Oreos.

The Office Depot one for Tony is nice; it's tri-fold and when closed it shows his "business man" face on the left half and his face in his racing helmet on the right half, then it opens to pictures and a bio on the inside.

We picked up cards at JGR for all three drivers and at Penske for Kurt and Brad, and I have to say, the Shell Penzoil card for Kurt is the coolest because it's 3 dementional!

We also went to Roush, Michael Waltrip Racing and Earnhardt/Ganassi. No hero cards from them since it appeared that they would only give them to you if you bought stuff in their gift shop.
When you go, do not follow the well worn path, instead make your own path and leave a trail.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks for the info.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Got an envelope with the three Office Depot cards from 2009-11 today!!!

<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:13 pm

I got mine from the shops to.Sometimes you have to ask for them.(a friend of mine is going down i will ask her to get 2 of them and i'll send it to you if you can't get one)
ImageImage

Return to Tony