FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PRELUDE TSHIRT SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 pm

PRELUDE TSHIRT SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well folks I have decided to do the sales for our shirts a lil differently this yr due to the rising cost.....If i do these like last yr and have them done and ship to those that want theirs before the Prelude or even for the ones that dont for that matter.....its gonna cost more than most r willing to pay or able to pay....so our options are.....not do them at all or agree if we get at least 15 i can go ahead and do them........the cost for me to do it is gonna be as follows:

Based on the sales of 15 shirts it will be $15 per shirt
based on 20 shirts it brings it down to 13.50 per shirt
and if u add in a $5 donation to the charity and shipping of at least $5 its a bit pricey for some so im gonna leave it up to yall.....
another suggestion would be to take the pic and make a iron on transfer and do it that way....im a bit lost on this since the cost is so much more than last yr.....

What ever we decide needs to be done and all money collected no later than May 13th to insure plenty of time for printing and such.....

Here is the design that we decided on.....I would like to thank MJ for doin this for us....he was wonderful and patient w/ any changes we wanted.....I think he did a great job....THANK YOU MJ :D

For some reason i couldnt get the pic saved to my puter so MJ is gonna post it in this blog....

tc
Last edited by tonycrazy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Re: PRELUDE TSHIRT SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this goes against everything i believe in, i would much rather post a picture of JJ and bring joy to the site, but tc caught when i was in a good mood for 5 mins :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm

did u decide a color of the shirt?
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

:P MJ

Seriously.....Thank u again my friend.....u did a wonderful job!!!!!

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:14 pm

im glad i can help in any way possible, it was fun..........
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Well if we decide to do this as a grp thing and me have the printing done i want to go w/ SHR blue....

tc
Last edited by tonycrazy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

thats a good idea, would the printer let u buy the shirt on your own if he doesnt supply color? i think the color your thinking about would work.... i was gonna suggest black, but im sure it will be hot that day
<<

smokes1smokette

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Is that the cheapest print shop that you could fine? I know the economy isnt good for anyone. Are you getting the shirts at a bulk price or at least a discount for getting so many and also for having the pic printed on them? I love the new design (great job MJ) but thats alot more than what we paid last year. Not sure if I will be able to get one, may have to just wear last year's shirt. Will take a look at finances and get back to ya.

Thanks so much for doing this!!!!
SMOKES1SMOKETTE

This one is for everyone of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the #### from everybody else! (Tony Stewart)
<<

tonycrazy

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey Smokette....i agree that is a lot more than last yr thats y i put it out this way......
here is the breakdown of the cost.....
its a $35 set up fee per color....multiply that times 3
then its $8 per shirt......

last yr the set up was $27.50 per color and the shirts was $7.10 ea.....and yes that is bulk rate . They base it on how many is to be ordered.....the more u order the lower the cost per shirt....

I do have a few more places i could ck out and will do that in the next few days....and will let u all know....

but there was the other option is for each one to take the pic, buy ur own t shirt and iron on transfer kit....i understand they arent very much.....that would give us all the shirt we want at a much lower cost.....

tc

<<

smokes1smokette

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey tc,

With economy the way it is, I dont think Ill be getting the shirt, but I do want 2 tickets sent to Gogi.

Thanks for all the hard work you have been doing.
SMOKES1SMOKETTE

This one is for everyone of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the #### from everybody else! (Tony Stewart)
<<

14FanGogi

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey TC and MJ...Thanks for all your had work on the shirt and design. I am going to pass this year on the shirt with the economy. I am just happy I can get tickets and get to Eldora!!
Looking forward to Championship #3...Go Tony Go!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

how did u make out with finding new shirts???
<<

tonycrazy

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Well im sorry to say we wont be doing new shirts this yr due to the rising cost of the screen printing.....we can wear last yrs and any of those that want one like it or a newer one can let me know......since that set up is already done we wouldnt have to pay it again...just the cost of a shirt.....and u can pick what ever color shirt u want.....the rest still applies as far as when orders need to be in and the way to pay for them....just let me know an i can set that up....

This sad economy is hitting us all and it just really does suck....maybe next yr we can do the new shirts..... :)

Again THANK YOU MJ for u hard work....it was/is very appreciated..... ;)

tc

<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 am

no problem, enjoyed helping, its a shame about the cost, past few weeks here it has gotten very expensive to go grocery shopping.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 am

michaeljohn wrote:no problem, enjoyed helping, its a shame about the cost, past few weeks here it has gotten very expensive to go grocery shopping.

You're right about the expensive grocery shopping. :shock: Prices are getting out of control.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
Next

Return to NASCAR & Racing