Skip to content

CHASE BRISCOE – 2019 NXS Kentucky Race Advance

Race Name: Alsco 300 (Race 17 of 33)
Venue: Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, Kentucky
Television: 7:30 p.m. EDT on NBCSN
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 81 points
– Chase Briscoe: 10th; trails points leader by 220 points

Ford’s racing program is part of the Ford Performance organization based in Dearborn, Mich. It is responsible for major racing operations globally, including NASCAR, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, FIA World Endurance Championship, FIA World Rally Championship, Virgin Australia Supercars, Formula Drift, and NHRA Funny Car and sportsman drag racing. In addition, the organization also oversees the development of Ford’s racing engines, as well as the outreach programs with all Ford Clubs and Ford enthusiasts. For more information regarding Ford racing’s activities, please visit www.fordperformance.com, Ford Performance on Facebook, Ford Performance on Instagram and @FordPerformance on Twitter.

You’re making your first Xfinity Series start at Kentucky Speedway, how are you preparing for this weekend?

“I have been to Kentucky one time in Trucks and one time in ARCA, but this will be my first time hitting the track in an Xfinity car. I have been talking with Cole and the other Stewart-Haas drivers this week to try and pick up some tips and just really know what to expect. We will go to the Ford simulator just like we do every week as well and try to get the best possible feel for the track before we get there on Thursday. I’m looking forward to the challenge and I’m ready to get the No. 98 Ford Performance Mustang back up front.”