FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

Annalee: "Thank you HH for what the flags mean. I'm gonna admit just how stupid I am. When I went to my first race, which was at our local dirt track, I started looking for certain flag and realized there was no such thing. I was looking for a green/white checkered flag for a green white checker finish, lol. The next time I went to the race I had to ask a friend of mine what the flags meant. She laughed at me over the green/white checkered flag. Hey, I'm still learning."

Oh Annalee, you gave me my giggle for the day!

Hope you attend more dirt track races. They are very much fun... Who knows, maybe some year you will join me at the Chili Bowl.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm

HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol:

OK .......HERE WE ARE IN PHOENIX..........
IT's THE NINTH RACE OF THE CHASE..........

SOOOOOOOO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE EXTRA POINTS....
1. YOU MUST PICK WHICH CHASE DRIVER WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN PHOENIX
2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver
last)........Copy and paste all instructions........too!

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. HH.................................
2. MRS HH...........................
3. JSW................................18,48,20....CDW..20...CDL...16...Chase Winner>>20
4. ROCHELLE.........................
5. SMOKE14WINS.....................
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
7. H TOWER...........................
8. KIM..................................48, 20, 18 .....CDW48.......CDL15..........#48 JJ for a 6 pack
9. AWSUM 20..........................
10. AWSUM 14........................
11. ANNALEE..........................
12. BLACKFLAG.......................
13. SCHMOOPY........................
14. JWHEELS.........................
15. DIRT93............................
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20....CDW48....CDL16...JJ...ALL THE WAY
17. TONYFAN40......................
18. SOUTHERNBLUES................
19. THORMAN52.....................48, 18, 29........CDW.20......CDL 5.........JIMMIE WINNIE
20. JELLIKIT..........................
21. LILBEEPER........................
22. TONY3XCHAMP2011.............
23. XJEFFGORDON2011X............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Annalee: "Thank you HH for what the flags mean. I'm gonna admit just how stupid I am. When I went to my first race, which was at our local dirt track, I started looking for certain flag and realized there was no such thing. I was looking for a green/white checkered flag for a green white checker finish, lol. The next time I went to the race I had to ask a friend of mine what the flags meant. She laughed at me over the green/white checkered flag. Hey, I'm still learning."

Hope you attend more dirt track races. They are very much fun... Who knows, maybe some year you will join me at the Chili Bowl.

Nana you don't need to feel stupid about not knowing what different flags mean. I didn't know what the blue with a yellow stripe meant. According to the chart they dont use even tho they have a purpose. I was in high school when I started watching racing at a dirt track. I loved it and found out you don't wear white jeans to a dirt tract. I was a teenager and didn't know any better. That goes for riding a white horse wearing black flannel slacks. Sounds like I didn't get out much or that my mother didn't check me out when I left the house. Oh well we do get better on what we wear.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

awsum20

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 pm

HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!

2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
3. JSW................................18,48,20....CDW..20...CDL...16...Chase Winner>>20
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
8. KIM..................................48, 20, 18 .....CDW48.......CDL15..........#48 JJ for a 6 pack
9. AWSUM 20..........................20, 48, 18.....CDW 20......CDL 16..........Matt 4 the Champ
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20....CDW48....CDL16...JJ...ALL THE WAY
19. THORMAN52.....................48, 18, 29........CDW.20......CDL 5.........JIMMIE WINNIE
21. LILBEEPER........................
<<

lilbeeper

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:50 pm

HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

9. AWSUM 20..........................20, 48, 18.....CDW 20......CDL 16..........Matt 4 the Champ
21. LILBEEPER.......................48, 20, 18.......CDW 20......CDL 22.........Matt
There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, & it has a longer shelf life.
<<

awsum14

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:58 pm

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

10. AWSUM 14........................20, 48, 29 .....CDW 48......CDL 5...........Matt da Brat
21. LILBEEPER.......................48, 20, 18.......CDW 20......CDL 22.........Matt
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Mrs HH

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:11 pm

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

2. MRS HH............................48,11,18....CDW 48....CDL 16.....Chase Winner 48
10. AWSUM 14........................20, 48, 29 .....CDW 48......CDL 5...........Matt da Brat
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:Annalee: "Thank you HH for what the flags mean. I'm gonna admit just how stupid I am. When I went to my first race, which was at our local dirt track, I started looking for certain flag and realized there was no such thing. I was looking for a green/white checkered flag for a green white checker finish, lol. The next time I went to the race I had to ask a friend of mine what the flags meant. She laughed at me over the green/white checkered flag. Hey, I'm still learning."

Nana, it wasn't Annalee who said that, it was me. Annalee is smart, I'm the dumb one. lol
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Kim: "Nana, it wasn't Annalee who said that, it was me. Annalee is smart, I'm the dumb one. lol"

Sorry, I get so confused...
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Nascar Nana....Kim......boy do I have all of you two fooled...... :lol: :lol: The only reason I know about the blue flag with the yellow stripe is that::::::: Homestead 2011...the greatest race of all time, they kept waving that flag, and I thought the were waving it at Tony.....my heart sank, I thought he had done something wrong, but my hubby said , no Tony is okay they are just warning the slower cars to move over......never forgot that moment!

As for going to a dirt track, my grandfather took me to Sears Point Raceway or Infineon when it was dirt, aka Sonoma Raceway, a long time ago....I haven't been since :( .....I would love to go to Eldora or the Chili Bowl, but only if Tony is racing there......It would be so much fun to meet you there. First we have to get Tony's leg all healed up....... I wish FS1 and FS2 would televise some of the dirt races.....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 pm

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

2. MRS HH............................48,11,18....CDW 48....CDL 16.....Chase Winner 48
4. ROCHELLE.........................48,18,20...CDW..48...CDL..16.....Chase Winner 20
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 pm

POINTS......

EXAMPLE..........

4. ROCHELLE.........................48,18,20...CDW..48...CDL..16.....Chase Winner 20
5. SMOKE14WINS..................... 48, 18, 11..CDW 48..CDL..16.....Chase Winner 20
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:00 am

105 DAYS UNTIL DAYTONA

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!

POINTS......

EXAMPLE.........

5. SMOKE14WINS.....................48,18,11...CDW..48..CDL...16.....Chase Winner 20
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39,88,29.......CDW20........CDL78..........MATT THE BRAT
11. ANNALEE..........................29,20,18........CDW48.......CDL 16..........MATT
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20..........CDW48.......CDL16.........JJ...ALL THE WAY
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:31 am

105 DAYS UNTIL DAYTONA

I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!

POINTS......

EXAMPLE.........

5. SMOKE14WINS.....................48,18,11...CDW..48..CDL...16.....Chase Winner 20
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39,88,29.......CDW20........CDL78..........MATT THE BRAT
11. ANNALEE..........................29,20,18........CDW48.......CDL 16..........MATT
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20..........CDW48.......CDL16.........JJ...ALL THE WAY
20. JELLIKIT..........................48, 29, 24.....CDW 48....CDL 99 ....Sux, but the 48 wins chase
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 am

POINTS......

EXAMPLE.........

1. HH..................................48,24,29....CDW 20....CDL 39.....Chase Winner 48
20. JELLIKIT..........................48, 29, 24.....CDW 48....CDL 99 ....Sux, but the 48 wins chase
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing