FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Re: wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"NO as I can't relate to that kind of money." What :shock: no money tree or oil well in your back yard? You should get you one! ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ndunn wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:I know I know, it's not a Harvick post:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/jimmie-johnson-drops-14-25-million-on-nyc-apartment-092013

Johnson buys new condo in NY $14.25 million

I checked out the link and can only think that 14 million plus for a New York apartment is just a number to people who have the kind of money. I watched a video of Jeff Gordons place he had up for sale and it would be like living in an ice cave. Oh it's beautiful all right but it needed a few magazines tossed on the floor and perhaps a few toys belonging to his children. The most beautiful and unlivable place to live because of what is in it is the home of Michael Jordon. He had the house and grounds for $29,000,000 and since it didn't sell he is going to have it auctioned off. The property is beautiful with a putting green and inside there is a basketball court that he and the team practiced on quite alot. If my memory is correct he has owned this place for 19 years. Oh by the way everything thing in the house goes with it. Furniture and all. Am I envious? NO as I can't relate to that kind of money. I'm just happy everything we have is paid for.

I always wondered what the cost of the upkeep for those big ol' places were on a monthly or yearly basis. One thing to say I can afford 14, 25, or 29 million dollars to buy the place. But that isn't where the bill to that property stops
ImageImageImage
Previous

Return to Kevin Harvick