FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

Annalee

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

I called SHR......about the no points and the rewarding of monthly prizes.......I didn't say anything to see what might happen...... And then this was posted in the questions forum....... Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 pm
Re: 2013 September Winner
Hi all, this is Markus from Animink.
I encourage you to reach out to us with your concerns via the link at the bottom of every page for the webmaster, the address is inquiry@animink.com.
We take every concern seriously and have regularly monitored that email address.

If you feel that points were not awarded properly, we'll be happy to investigate, just send us an email with your concerns.

As far as prizes, they are truly awarded randomly. We have code that randomly chooses the winner. We have some new changes coming for 2014 that will hopefully make things better here.

I hope this helps..........we'll see...... :mrgreen:
And we welcome your suggestions. Please let us know what we can do to improve the fan area for 2014.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:22 pm

"And then this was posted in the questions forum....... Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 pm"

Actually the post was made at 6:25 pm. I think you for got to switch your DST setting. ;)

See here :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6518

I'll be interested to see if members start getting responses to emails sent to that address. :roll: Seems to me very few have received responses in the past. Maybe things will begin to improve at Animink.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:38 pm

^^^^^^^^^picky,picky,picky^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: If more of us would call SHR this problem would be fixed!! I sent the website Animink a long email......we'll see!! ;) ;)

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm in the process of keying an email myself right now.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Annalee wrote:^^^^^^^^^picky,picky,picky^^^^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: If more of us would call SHR this problem would be fixed!! I sent the website Animink a long email......we'll see!! ;) ;)

You go, girl! Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Gonna start calling you junkyard dog... once you sink your teeth into something... ;) :lol: :lol:

I sent my email, too. The rest of us need to do the same. We may be a small group of active members, but we can raise a stink.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 am

Everyone should be nice in their emails, but get the point across.....you get more flies with honey than vinegar :) ;) ;)

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 am

Annalee wrote:Everyone should be nice in their emails, but get the point across.....you get more flies with honey than vinegar :) ;) ;)

Absolutely! I stuck to stating the facts and tried to offer solutions. Nobody likes a whiner.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 pm

I've replied to this situation on another thread. I didn't waste any words in my e-mails to try and get across that they have shredded my point count. My reply to Marcus is give us a reason why do some get loads of points and some of us are not awarded what we have earned.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Kudos to Marcus....here is his reply.... :) IT'S A START........ :)

Hi Anne,

Please note my responses below in red...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:17 PM
To: inquiry@animink.com
Subject: Missing points.....and other complaints

Hi Markus,
Thank you for you reply to our concerns...many of the people who keep this website going, (the regulars)  are NEVER awarded any of the monthly prizes... They ALWAYS GO TO SOMEONE WHO
NEVER POSTS........will never post again!!  Those of us who are Real Tony Stewart SHR fans and support this website  never get anything from your monthly prizes.....this isn't just recently it has gone for a long, long time........ Just GO BACK look and read ALL the posts.....!!!!!
I don’t disagree with you. Keep in mind that the winners are picked entirely at random. We will make some modifications for the 2014 season such that users who engage with the site more have a better chance to win.

In the weekly picks in the race for the chase, Jeff Gordon isn't even listed.  He is part of the chase
and at Martinsville won the race.... No points could be awarded cause he wasn't listed as a bonus driver for the chase.....
We’ll fix. With him out though, no one would receive points, so no one gained any points over another.

And as for points being awarded.....this is a joke.....Most of us never get the points from our picks..... We lock them in and then it says we haven't  made picks for that race....Please when you
lock them in they turn green.....if anyone at all was monitoring this web site this  is would have been corrected a LONG, LONG TIME AGO.....Go back and read! we send emails and get no response.....nothing....Crickets!!!

Please let me know the next time this occurs. I regularly check the
inquiry@animink.com email and have note seen emails regarding this. My apologies, I will definitely reply to you at this address.

THAT is why we have our own contest in NASCAR and Racing Forum!  We have given up on your
points system..... That too is a joke.

Half the time most of the regulars NEVER get all their Log in Points
Please report this when it happens.

We are not asking for anything that we don't deserve, we are asking for fairness on the site....you
are about to loose the people who keep it going.  Please fix it so the next call to SHR is a good one!! They want to know.....and I will tell them.=

Please pass the information above along. We are listening.

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:18 pm

thorman52 wrote:HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol:

OK .......HERE WE ARE IN PHOENIX..........
IT's THE NINTH RACE OF THE CHASE..........

SOOOOOOOO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE EXTRA POINTS....
1. YOU MUST PICK WHICH CHASE DRIVER WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN PHOENIX
2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver
last)........Copy and paste all instructions........too!

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. HH.................................
2. MRS HH...........................
3. JSW................................
4. ROCHELLE.........................
5. SMOKE14WINS.....................
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
7. H TOWER...........................
8. KIM..................................
9. AWSUM 20..........................
10. AWSUM 14........................
11. ANNALEE..........................
12. BLACKFLAG.......................
13. SCHMOOPY........................
14. JWHEELS.........................
15. DIRT93............................
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20....CDW48....CDL16...JJ...ALL THE WAY
17. TONYFAN40......................
18. SOUTHERNBLUES................
19. THORMAN52.....................48, 18, 29........CDW.20......CDL 5.........JIMMIE WINNIE
20. JELLIKIT..........................
21. LILBEEPER........................
22. TONY3XCHAMP2011.............
23. XJEFFGORDON2011X............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ndunn on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:38 pm

NDUNN.....you forgot to pick the winner of the Championship?? Maybe you are saving your pick till later.....hope so...it's 200 pts! Picks for this, have to be in by midnight, tonight.

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Annalee wrote:NDUNN.....you forgot to pick the winner of the Championship?? Maybe you are saving your pick till later.....hope so...it's 200 pts! Picks for this, have to be in by midnight, tonight.

Thanks Annalee. I forgot.

<<

Annalee

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:09 pm

You could pick up 400 pts.......if he wins :D

I #Support Smoke
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:21 pm

HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT HOW WE CAN EARN SOME MORE POINTS......IT SEEMS THAT THE OUTCOME OF THIS CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE BETWEEN TWO DRIVERS MATT KENSETH AND JIMMIE JOHNSON. WHAT IF, WHEN YOU MADE YOUR PICKS THIS WEEK.......PICK ONE OR THE OTHER TO WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP, OR IF YOU REALLY THINK SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE PUT.... OTHER. :roll: IF YOU PICK CORRECTLY 200 POINTS.......IT COULD COME DOWN TO THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOSE WISELY!!!!! :lol:

OK .......HERE WE ARE IN PHOENIX..........
IT's THE NINTH RACE OF THE CHASE..........

SOOOOOOOO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE EXTRA POINTS....
1. YOU MUST PICK WHICH CHASE DRIVER WHO YOU THINK WILL WIN IN PHOENIX
2. IF NONE OF THE THIRTEEN WIN, THE HIGHEST FINISHING CHASE DRIVER WILL RECEIVE THE
POINTS......
3. IF YOU ARE CORRECT IN PICKING THE CORRECT CHASE DRIVER YOU WIN AN EXTRA "100" POINTS!!
4. PLUS AN EXTRA 50 Pts FOR THE CHASE DRIVER IN THE LOWEST FINISHING PLACE OF ALL THE CHASE DRIVERS TODAY AT THE RACE AT PHOENIX....

Choose your normal three and then add CDW(chase driver winner) and then CDL (chase driver
last)........Copy and paste all instructions........too!

EXAMPLE..........

ANNALEE...........29,2,31.........CDW 29........CDL 22...... Matt, Jimmie or Other (pick one)

****************************************************************************************************************************
1. HH.................................
2. MRS HH...........................
3. JSW................................
4. ROCHELLE.........................
5. SMOKE14WINS.....................
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................39, 88, 29.....CDW.....20.....CDL.....78....MATT THE BRAT
7. H TOWER...........................
8. KIM..................................48, 20, 18 .....CDW48.......CDL15..........#48 JJ for a 6 pack
9. AWSUM 20..........................
10. AWSUM 14........................
11. ANNALEE..........................
12. BLACKFLAG.......................
13. SCHMOOPY........................
14. JWHEELS.........................
15. DIRT93............................
16. NDUNN...........................48,18,20....CDW48....CDL16...JJ...ALL THE WAY
17. TONYFAN40......................
18. SOUTHERNBLUES................
19. THORMAN52.....................48, 18, 29........CDW.20......CDL 5.........JIMMIE WINNIE
20. JELLIKIT..........................
21. LILBEEPER........................
22. TONY3XCHAMP2011.............
23. XJEFFGORDON2011X............
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:27 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Here you go:

Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner -- Annalee! ;) :D

Thank you HH for what the flags mean. I'm gonna admit just how stupid I am. When I went to my first race, which was at our local dirt track, I started looking for certain flag and realized there was no such thing. I was looking for a green/white checkered flag for a green white checker finish, lol. The next time I went to the race I had to ask a friend of mine what the flags meant. She laughed at me over the green/white checkered flag. Hey, I'm still learning.
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing