FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2013 September Winner

<<

animink1

Posts: 34

180

Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:51 am

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am

2013 September Winner

Congrats to our September SHR VIP Garage winner, rookie0823! The prize for the month of September is a Stewart-Haas Racing Mousepad autographed by all 3 drivers. We’re awarding one prize to a random member EVERY MONTH! Every time you log in, you’re entered to win. Easy, right? Have fun and good luck!
Attachments
shr_mouse_pad.jpg
shr_mouse_pad.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 9749

Images: 3
4243

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

Déjà vu
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1883

4604

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

HiddenHollow wrote:Déjà vu



:roll: :roll:
ImageImage
<<

beaverpond

User avatar

Posts: 4543

Images: 14
4590

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 am

Location: Bridgton,ME

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I know it is about logging in and not posting.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 823

Images: 0
4031

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

Okay, what's even weirder is that since the posts were awarded, this person has never signed in again or she would not just have 5000 points, she'd have more for each time she signed in. As I didn't get the points awarded like I should have at the reset, I don't know if you all received 4000 or 5000 points. If it was 5000 points, that would mean this member has NEVER signed in since the Chase began. So how could her name have been drawn? Mmmm.... I was not suspecting anything weird in this monthly drawing until this month. Afterall, there are a TON of SHR fans now and it would be normal for one who didn't post a lot to win a prize. But this month, it's just strange.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Schlooby

User avatar

Posts: 15

Images: 1
4200

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

her last visit was Aug 6th and has never posted. FYI.
<<

rookie0823

Posts: 1

180

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

So Excited! Thanks! :lol:
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 823

Images: 0
4031

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

rookie0823 wrote:So Excited! Thanks! :lol:



cOnGrAtS!!!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

tracy14

User avatar

Posts: 17

3849

Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:33 am

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

rookie0823 wrote:So Excited! Thanks! :lol:


Congrats Rookie0823 8-)
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3154

4712

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:55 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

beaverpond wrote:0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I know it is about logging in and not posting.


I've been a member since 5-18-2009 and I've logged in every day except for the days the site was down and no one got points. Remember some of us logged in but they took the points away from the early posters so it would be fair to all. I don't understand any of what they do for the monthy draw. Now I know there are alot of people that log in every day the same as I do and if this is to give us more of a chance to win why haven't at least one of us been a prize winner? I don't check my points anymore because I don't think it means zip. I don't think posting means anything except to each of us who shares what they care about. Actually the point system isn't accurate as I was not given race points at least 3 times for the race pics and I sent e-mails but nothing was ever done. So I gave up trying to get to the webmaster. If anyone knows how things tick I'd love to have it explained.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tlmerk

User avatar

Posts: 823

Images: 0
4031

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:51 pm

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

ndunn wrote:
beaverpond wrote:0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I know it is about logging in and not posting.


I've been a member since 5-18-2009 and I've logged in every day except for the days the site was down and no one got points. Remember some of us logged in but they took the points away from the early posters so it would be fair to all. I don't understand any of what they do for the monthy draw. Now I know there are alot of people that log in every day the same as I do and if this is to give us more of a chance to win why haven't at least one of us been a prize winner? I don't check my points anymore because I don't think it means zip. I don't think posting means anything except to each of us who shares what they care about. Actually the point system isn't accurate as I was not given race points at least 3 times for the race pics and I sent e-mails but nothing was ever done. So I gave up trying to get to the webmaster. If anyone knows how things tick I'd love to have it explained.



Completely agree with your post and your frustration trying to reach the Webmaster with no success. I've been on this site since day #2 and post regularly and yet the person won never posts, has signed in only a handful of times, and they have more points than I do. This whole points thing may have been a great idea and could have been fun to participate in, but when they don't do it fairly, they have no safeguards in place to keep the points accurate and have absolutely no one present to "fix" mistakes, it just leaves a bad taste in our mouths and detracts from the integrity of this site and its operators.

For the second year in a row, I was not awarded the Chase points and yet I log on almost every day, post, answer posts, play the games and up until last year, was a member of Tony's Foundation charity. But somehow.... people who never sign on or post earn the points and prizes. Again, some of this has got to be coincidence, but when there is no "party" in place to run a "contest" effectively, they shouldn't have one to begin with IMO.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3154

4712

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

tlmerk wrote:
ndunn wrote:
beaverpond wrote:0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I know it is about logging in and not posting.


I've been a member since 5-18-2009 and I've logged in every day except for the days the site was down and no one got points. Remember some of us logged in but they took the points away from the early posters so it would be fair to all. I don't understand any of what they do for the monthy draw. Now I know there are alot of people that log in every day the same as I do and if this is to give us more of a chance to win why haven't at least one of us been a prize winner? I don't check my points anymore because I don't think it means zip. I don't think posting means anything except to each of us who shares what they care about. Actually the point system isn't accurate as I was not given race points at least 3 times for the race pics and I sent e-mails but nothing was ever done. So I gave up trying to get to the webmaster. If anyone knows how things tick I'd love to have it explained.



Completely agree with your post and your frustration trying to reach the Webmaster with no success. I've been on this site since day #2 and post regularly and yet the person won never posts, has signed in only a handful of times, and they have more points than I do. This whole points thing may have been a great idea and could have been fun to participate in, but when they don't do it fairly, they have no safeguards in place to keep the points accurate and have absolutely no one present to "fix" mistakes, it just leaves a bad taste in our mouths and detracts from the integrity of this site and its operators.

For the second year in a row, I was not awarded the Chase points and yet I log on almost every day, post, answer posts, play the games and up until last year, was a member of Tony's Foundation charity. But somehow.... people who never sign on or post earn the points and prizes. Again, some of this has got to be coincidence, but when there is no "party" in place to run a "contest" effectively, they shouldn't have one to begin with IMO.




I just found out that whoever post for the race points which is in control by animink that they didn't give me the 100 points for picking JJH as my bonus. They were locked in as I checked that just before midnight on the 2nd. I Just sent phamo a pm and I wasn't happy. This has has happened several times and I'm tired of wasting my time. I'm not finishing the game except for the one that is taken care of in part by Annalee. SHR is wasting their money big time on this site.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5169

4453

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

I didn't get my 100 points for JJ either :twisted: :twisted:, this is just GARBAGE!!! I think I will call SHR.......maybe they can help us....... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Jellikit

Posts: 1503

4305

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

Would be nice if they knew that members are just a little disappointed that the winners are usually people who just sign up and never return.
Meh....not that they'll care.
But, it is the members who greet, and answer questions from, newbies. You know...what the site admins should be doing. :roll:
<<

ndunn

User avatar

Posts: 3154

4712

Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Re: 2013 September Winner

Annalee wrote:I didn't get my 100 points for JJ either :twisted: :twisted:, this is just GARBAGE!!! I think I will call SHR.......maybe they can help us....... :idea: :idea: :idea:



Annalee now I am angry. For some odd reason you and I seem to have this happen at the same time. It is garbage as according to points I should be in thetop 5. Oh well the game means nothing if it isn't done fairly. And as far as the scroll down says if there is a problem let them know. Ha, that is the biggest joke ever. :evil: :evil: :evil :roll: :roll:
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
Next

Return to VIP Garage Gang News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER