FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2013 September Winner

<<

animink1

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 am

2013 September Winner

Congrats to our September SHR VIP Garage winner, rookie0823! The prize for the month of September is a Stewart-Haas Racing Mousepad autographed by all 3 drivers. We’re awarding one prize to a random member EVERY MONTH! Every time you log in, you’re entered to win. Easy, right? Have fun and good luck!
Attachments
shr_mouse_pad.jpg
shr_mouse_pad.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am

Re: 2013 September Winner

Déjà vu
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:36 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Déjà vu

:roll: :roll:
ImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am

0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I know it is about logging in and not posting.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Okay, what's even weirder is that since the posts were awarded, this person has never signed in again or she would not just have 5000 points, she'd have more for each time she signed in. As I didn't get the points awarded like I should have at the reset, I don't know if you all received 4000 or 5000 points. If it was 5000 points, that would mean this member has NEVER signed in since the Chase began. So how could her name have been drawn? Mmmm.... I was not suspecting anything weird in this monthly drawing until this month. Afterall, there are a TON of SHR fans now and it would be normal for one who didn't post a lot to win a prize. But this month, it's just strange.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Schlooby

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

her last visit was Aug 6th and has never posted. FYI.
<<

rookie0823

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 am

So Excited! Thanks! :lol:
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 am

rookie0823 wrote:So Excited! Thanks! :lol:

cOnGrAtS!!!
<<

tracy14

Post Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:43 pm

rookie0823 wrote:So Excited! Thanks! :lol:

Congrats Rookie0823 8-)
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:55 am

beaverpond wrote:0 posts and yet had 5000 points...what gives

ndunn posts regularly, has more than 1000 points and did get the 5000 points. My daughter, lilbeaver, had less than 900 and got the 5000.

I've been a member since 5-18-2009 and I've logged in every day except for the days the site was down and no one got points. Remember some of us logged in but they took the points away from the early posters so it would be fair to all. I don't understand any of what they do for the monthy draw. Now I know there are alot of people that log in every day the same as I do and if this is to give us more of a chance to win why haven't at least one of us been a prize winner? I don't check my points anymore because I don't think it means zip. I don't think posting means anything except to each of us who shares what they care about. Actually the point system isn't accurate as I was not given race points at least 3 times for the race pics and I sent e-mails but nothing was ever done. So I gave up trying to get to the webmaster. If anyone knows how things tick I'd love to have it explained.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:25 pm

ndunn wrote:

I've been a member since 5-18-2009 and I've logged in every day except for the days the site was down and no one got points. Remember some of us logged in but they took the points away from the early posters so it would be fair to all. I don't understand any of what they do for the monthy draw. Now I know there are alot of people that log in every day the same as I do and if this is to give us more of a chance to win why haven't at least one of us been a prize winner? I don't check my points anymore because I don't think it means zip. I don't think posting means anything except to each of us who shares what they care about. Actually the point system isn't accurate as I was not given race points at least 3 times for the race pics and I sent e-mails but nothing was ever done. So I gave up trying to get to the webmaster. If anyone knows how things tick I'd love to have it explained.

Completely agree with your post and your frustration trying to reach the Webmaster with no success. I've been on this site since day #2 and post regularly and yet the person won never posts, has signed in only a handful of times, and they have more points than I do. This whole points thing may have been a great idea and could have been fun to participate in, but when they don't do it fairly, they have no safeguards in place to keep the points accurate and have absolutely no one present to "fix" mistakes, it just leaves a bad taste in our mouths and detracts from the integrity of this site and its operators.

For the second year in a row, I was not awarded the Chase points and yet I log on almost every day, post, answer posts, play the games and up until last year, was a member of Tony's Foundation charity. But somehow.... people who never sign on or post earn the points and prizes. Again, some of this has got to be coincidence, but when there is no "party" in place to run a "contest" effectively, they shouldn't have one to begin with IMO.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm

tlmerk wrote:
ndunn wrote:

Completely agree with your post and your frustration trying to reach the Webmaster with no success. I've been on this site since day #2 and post regularly and yet the person won never posts, has signed in only a handful of times, and they have more points than I do. This whole points thing may have been a great idea and could have been fun to participate in, but when they don't do it fairly, they have no safeguards in place to keep the points accurate and have absolutely no one present to "fix" mistakes, it just leaves a bad taste in our mouths and detracts from the integrity of this site and its operators.

For the second year in a row, I was not awarded the Chase points and yet I log on almost every day, post, answer posts, play the games and up until last year, was a member of Tony's Foundation charity. But somehow.... people who never sign on or post earn the points and prizes. Again, some of this has got to be coincidence, but when there is no "party" in place to run a "contest" effectively, they shouldn't have one to begin with IMO.

I just found out that whoever post for the race points which is in control by animink that they didn't give me the 100 points for picking JJH as my bonus. They were locked in as I checked that just before midnight on the 2nd. I Just sent phamo a pm and I wasn't happy. This has has happened several times and I'm tired of wasting my time. I'm not finishing the game except for the one that is taken care of in part by Annalee. SHR is wasting their money big time on this site.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

I didn't get my 100 points for JJ either :twisted: :twisted:, this is just GARBAGE!!! I think I will call SHR.......maybe they can help us....... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Jellikit

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 am

Would be nice if they knew that members are just a little disappointed that the winners are usually people who just sign up and never return.
Meh....not that they'll care.
But, it is the members who greet, and answer questions from, newbies. You know...what the site admins should be doing. :roll:
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Annalee wrote:I didn't get my 100 points for JJ either :twisted: :twisted:, this is just GARBAGE!!! I think I will call SHR.......maybe they can help us....... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Annalee now I am angry. For some odd reason you and I seem to have this happen at the same time. It is garbage as according to points I should be in thetop 5. Oh well the game means nothing if it isn't done fairly. And as far as the scroll down says if there is a problem let them know. Ha, that is the biggest joke ever. :evil: :evil: :evil :roll: :roll:

Next

Return to VIP Garage Gang News