FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kinda Sad

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Kinda Sad

Looking at the caption photo, someone referred to Donnie Allison, one of the great icons of our sport, even if he didn't have the stats his brother had, as "guy in hat." If you don't know who Donnie Allison is, that's kind of sad, I'm sorry.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 am

Re: Kinda Sad

It is sad and I will add that it is sad that Clifford Allison doesn't get a mention once in awhile. He had a tragic accident at Michigan Internation Speedway which gave the Allison family one more thing to deal with.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

BlackFlag

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Yea, I wish both Davey and Clifford were still around. :(
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 am

Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 am

ndunn wrote:Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x

Reported to Phamo, SPAM posts deleted. ;) :)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:Some people have way too much time on their hands. Since we have freedom of speech I will use my right to plead with the last poster to lay off the commercial on someone elses thread. If you want to carry on about your product start your own thread. If anyone is interested all the info given is right on the package itself. :x

Reported to Phamo, SPAM posts deleted. ;) :)

Thanks HiddenHallow. This really irritated me as we were posting about the Allison family and I felt they had enough grief without some crap showing up where it didn't belong. I can't seem to get phamo to do anything and that is why I didn't report it.

Return to NASCAR & Racing