FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Race Hub Mattie's Diner Interview

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:29 am

Race Hub Mattie's Diner Interview

I watched this on Race Hub yesterday. Kurt had some interesting comments about his coming up in Cup and his time with Roush & Penske, during his interview with Matt Clark. This was part 1. The next segment may be on Race Hub today.

(I lied... I said I wouldn't post in Kurt's forum again, yet, here I am...) :roll: I just found some of his comments, whether true or not, like his version of a contract offer from The King, new and very interesting.

Before you hit play, look at them wild eyes.

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Re: Race Hub Mattie's Diner Interview

Wouldn't you love to know what the RPM offer was!?! :lol: :lol: It will be interesting to see if he takes any responsibility for his fall from grace......
He is right that the media surrounding the drivers is much like TMZ, because NASCAR has become such a drama filled soap opera! With the France divorce, to the Chase, cheating scandals, Richmond fiasco, Kvapil Krap, new tires, new cars.......and they wonder why they are loosing sponsors and fans! :roll: :roll: :roll:
I will be interested to watch the rest of the interview....... I was never a fan of Kurts but his girlfriend Pat Driscoll does some wonderful things with and for the military.....and for that alone I am willing to give him a chance!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Aw CRAP! I was going to be sure and watch Race Hub today at 4PM to see if they did part 2 of this... and wouldn't you know it... today they put Race Hub on at NOON so I missed it! AARRGGHH :!: :x

What is it Old McDonald says after misspelling COW - DAG-NABBIT!

I wish FS1 would establish a schedule and stick to it!! #@*&!$
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:48 pm

On my tv it is on at FS1 at 4:00 and FS 2 at 5:00....... So you haven't missed it .....:)

I #Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Well,....HH you didn't miss anything, they didn't show it! :roll: :roll: Don't know why!?! :?

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Kinda wondered why they didn't show part 2....................

While I like my drivers with a little(ok a lot) of ego and attitude this reminded me more of a jilted girlfriend tell all. Kurt is NOT my cup of tea.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Kurt always spins things like he is a victim. Like his whole Outlaw show was such a crock.
So the whole RPM story makes sense to me.
Kurt probably did get a low ball offer from them. Think Kurt could be telling the truth there.
But it was probably a low ball offer because they couldn't get him sponsored! Which is also probably true. yet he makes it sound like that is untrue.
Sponsors not liking him is still true to this day right now.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Now that's not true Haas Automation loves him :D :D ......and Wonder bread, their stock went up way up on the stock exchange....

Personal interest in @kurtbusch #WonderBread car at @talladegasupers Bought #FLO stock on 11/19/12 at $16.029. Up to $23.70 today. #GoKurtGo

I #Support Smoke
<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:Kurt always spins things like he is a victim. Like his whole Outlaw show was such a crock.
So the whole RPM story makes sense to me.
Kurt probably did get a low ball offer from them. Think Kurt could be telling the truth there.
But it was probably a low ball offer because they couldn't get him sponsored! Which is also probably true. yet he makes it sound like that is untrue.
Sponsors not liking him is still true to this day right now.

I was not surprised he got a low offer from RPM. I think he would have taken it if he had not had any other offers. He just does not seem like a happy camper yet he has been given many chances, many choices and some opportunities that others would kill to have

What is so off-putting to me is the vulgar way he treats his team. All of his past crew chiefs and crews deserve COMBAT PAY.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement

Return to Kurt Busch