Skip to content

CHASE BRISCOE – 2019 NXS Iowa I Race Advance

Race Name: CircuitCity.com 250 presented by Tamron (Race 14 of 33)
Venue: Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa
Television: 5:30 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 3rd; trails points leader by 117 points
– Chase Briscoe: 6th; trails points leader by 187 points

• This will mark Chase Briscoe’s third start at Iowa Speedway. He has one previous start in the Xfinity Series and one in the Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
  • Both of Briscoe’s previous appearances at Iowa have resulted in a top-10 finish including a seventh in the Truck Series and a 10th one year ago in the Xfinity Series.
  • During the 2019 season, Briscoe has six top-fives, ten top-10’s and an average finish of 7.7. He has finished in the top-10 in 10 out of the last 11 races heading into this weekend.
  • The #ChaseThe98 campaign continues this weekend with Chase’s own dog, “Ricky” the French Bulldog.
  • Click here for Briscoe’s career stats.
  • Click here for Briscoe’s stats at Iowa Speedway.
  • Click here for photos of Chase.

Nutri Chomps has taken the lead delivering 100 percent rawhide-free dog chews that are the healthiest choice for dogs. Our rawhide alternative dog chews are fully digestible and veterinarian recommended. Nutri Chomps are vitamin and mineral enriched, high in protein and fiber, and low in carbs. Dog-Approved Nutri Chomps can be found at a retailer near you: www.NutriChomps.com.

You have been looking forward to Iowa Speedway all year. What is it about Iowa that has you optimistic for this weekend?

“There is just something about Iowa that I have always loved. It is a place that just instantly clicked with me the very first time I went there. You can really move around on the track, throw slidejobs, and there are bumps that keep you on your toes – it’s a true driver’s track. I can’t wait to hit the track this weekend and chase our first win of the season.”