FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Michigan in June

<<

MichaelOsceola

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 am

Michigan in June

I am thinking about going to MIS in June for the whole weekend. Does anyone know the best and least expensive way to get tickets for all the races, or at least the NNS and Cup races, plus pit passes? Also, how do you plan getting autographs? I haven't been there before so I don't want to go into planning it totally blind.
Go Ryan!
( OK, Tony & Danica too )
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:08 am

Re: Michigan in June

MichaelOsceola wrote:I am thinking about going to MIS in June for the whole weekend. Does anyone know the best and least expensive way to get tickets for all the races, or at least the NNS and Cup races, plus pit passes? Also, how do you plan getting autographs? I haven't been there before so I don't want to go into planning it totally blind.

Michael O here is the web address for Michigan International Speedway. I went there and they have all the information you'll ever want to know. I didn't check out prices myself or any of the info you'd want but I will say this is a most informative website I've seen. Hope you find what you want. http://www.mispeedway.com
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to NASCAR & Racing