FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Goooood Morning SHR -Thursday

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Re: Goooood Morning SHR - Monday

Tony was in my neck of the woods Saturday night.
Well, 4 hrs away at Freemont Speedway watching his team race.

'The Boss' -- Tony Stewart -- was on-hand at Fremont Speedway on Saturday to visit with the Tony Stewart Racing No. 11 & No. 15 teams, as well as catch the WoO STP Sprint Car Series race that night.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:51 pm

S14W....lucky you! I just would like to see the old Tony back.....laughing and playing pranks....... Would you like for me to give you a reminder about posting picks for the boys? I 'll try, hopefully I can remember too..... :lol: :lol:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm

You have enough to do with keeping score. I'm sure the boys won't let me forget again :roll:
Besides.............it's only a game.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Not to ridicule, but I do believe there was post earlier in the season where we could not post for our family. That is why I have been pushing my wife and daughter to make their own posts or face the consequences of not getting the opportunity to make any gains in points.

It seems kind of hypocritical why some families have to abide by this and others don't. I am looking at mine and the Awsum Families for following, but not the SW14 Family. Just my observation.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

beaver I'm not trying to break any rules, I don't recall that one.

I have been looking back at a few pages & so far I haven't run across anything like that. I haven't stopped looking yet because I haven't looked at it all. I'm only on the first few pages from the beginning of this race season.

Now I did see something about
Each player is Responsible for their own picks & posting. When U post ur picks U should "Double Check" ur post, (I do that every week) to make sure it's posted & in before the deadline..........
This was found on this page: http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/circuit/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4916 Post Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 pm by HTower. It was not part of the rules for this game.
Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Beav.....For what ever reason it is better if you post independently, because when a family posted all together sometimes all the members of that family were not recorded..... And their posts were not recorded.... Example LIL beeper was left off. I can't tell who posts as a group or if the person doing the posting is the person in the ID.....I just think if you post individually your chances of it being recorded are better....this website does really strange things.....at least if it is recorded I can pick it up..... smoke 14 wins posts her picks separately from the boys and always states in green that is what she is doing ..... I can't ask for more than that.... :)

Beav if you look today Mrs B and LIL beav's posts were dropped...Don't know how it happened but because you posted independently I have a record to retrieve the picks......and I fixed it.... :) This method just allows for the least mistakes....

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 pm

If it's being talked about posting for your kid, beaver has done this for his little one, I seen she was added into the game & he stated he posted her picks for her back in March on page 16.

I'm ??????? on this now

Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:41 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club
I have ask because I have told too by two people in my family...so I will leave it up to the official judges here. My 8 year old is not officially old enough for this website, but would like to make picks of her own. She has told me who she wants if you say yes for her and I have a user name for her that is not taken yet...lil'beaver. http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/circuit/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4916&start=225

Then on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club same page, he posted her picks for her.
Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Geeze, it's only a game & me nor the boys are any threat to the million dollar prize.

If I had won the prize, I wasn't going to accept it, it was going to stay with j & let him use it for next season if that person wanted it.
Smoke
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 pm

My boys have decided not to continue with the game.
No big deal, they know they can't win because their picks aren't great. They're not mad, they just decided to pull out of the game. They're tired of playing.
Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 pm

but I am not posting her picks any longer and have not been for several months, if this is that big a deal to you then I will tell her that she can no longer be a part of this site because other members think she is too young even though I did get permission from the administrators way back when.

If you believe as I do that our kids are the future of NASCAR then this should not be an issue for you and that allowing our kids to post their own picks should be their doing and not that of their mothers or fathers.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 am

I didn't make any deal over your 8 yr old playing. I don't care, it's only a game & it didn't cost anything to play, it's just something us members are doing to have fun.

Like I said, I'm searching for this post you said you thought somewhere you seen each player has to post their own picks & others can't post for them. If you find it before I do, post it.

Like I said, I'm not trying to break any rules. That post I made of when you little one joined, that was the last page I had stopped on, page 16.

At this point it doesn't matter anyway since my boys dropped out, other things are more important.

But I will still continue to look for that rule just to see if I missed something since you said you thought it was there & that's why you made your family make their own posts though. I'm not wanting people to think someone is favoring me, or me trying to cheat. If it's there, & the boys did want to continue to play, the points would be deducted from their scores. I wouldn't have a problem with that either.
Smoke
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:29 am

Goooood Morning SHR

Your Tuesday, My Saturday...Didn't get home till 11:00 last night. There was a accident on the Penn'sy Turnpike some time yesterday and it shut down the East bound side. All traffic had to get off at Breezewood, Pa. Took about 20 minute to get thru the toll booth with all that traffic.

Tues 10/01

Nascar Race Hub 12:00 pm FS-1
Nascar Now 2:00 am ESPN-2
Brad Daugherty, Matt Kenseth, Elliott Sadler, Danica Patrick, Kyle Busch, Kasey Kahne

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

awsum14

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Goooood Morning SHR -Wednesday

Goooood Morning SHR

60* this morning in Hopewell, Va and s'pose to get in the upper 80"s for a hi. A little warm for October...but before long we'll be screaming "It's to Cold"

Wed 10/02
Nascar Race Hub 12:00 pm FS-1
K&N Pro Series: New Hampshire 1:00 pm FS-1
Nascar Now 2:00 am ESPN-2
Ray Evernham, Kyle Busch, Kyle Larson

Thoughts and Prayers to All
Have a Great and Safe Day

Seeeee Ya's
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

jsw14

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:50 am

Mornin gang, anybody need Coffee....[__]/

It's a cool 66* here in The Villages, with a high of 87* today :) :)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:26 am

After all the rain last week, the weather has turned nice here in Flori-duh. :D Fall is in the air.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby