FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart meets the Nuclear Cowboyz- Video

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:01 am

Tony Stewart meets the Nuclear Cowboyz- Video

NASCAR driver Tony Stewart meets the Nuclear Cowboyz backstage after the show in Ontario.

Feld Motor Sports ℠ announced that tickets are now available for the 2011 Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos 12-city US National Tour. Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos is the legend of two powerful freestyle motocross tribes, the Soldiers of Havoc and the Metal Mulisha™, whose survival in their post-apocalyptic world is told through gravity defying and fearless freestyle motocross aerial feats. The Nuclear Cowboyz mayhem and chaos is literally set in extreme non-stop motion when the tribes are challenged by a dark underworld that begins the ultimate battle for world supremacy.

The Nuclear Cowboyz Freestyle Chaos tour has the greatest cast of freestyle motocross riders ever assembled, including Adam Jones, Ronnie Faisst, Mike Mason, Taka Higashino, Beau Bamburg, Derek Garland, Nixey Danielson, Jim McNeil, Brody Wilson, Jeff Kargola, Jimmy Fitzpatrick and Dustin Miller. In addition to these world renowned freestyle motocross riders, trials riders Geoff Aaron and Keith Whineland, along with quad riders Derek Guetter and Colton Moore, take their apocalyptic power to the massive ramps, conveying the action-packed narrative through choreographed, synchronized awe-inspiring tricks and the Nuclear Cowgirlz ℠ dancers.
Check out our website: http://www.NuclearCowboyz.com
Become a fan of us on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/NuclearCowboyz
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/NuclearCowboyz

Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Re: Tony Stewart meets the Nuclear Cowboyz- Video

Peanuts did you know that Rick Hendricks made a bid of over $100,000 for the very 1st Volt Chevrolet put out? The story was in our local paper some time ago and I don't know if I kept it. I'll have to look but anyway the auction for the car was to raise money for a school. It was amazing the money that was raised for this school. I won't try and remember how much Hendricks paid as that wouldn't be fair to Hendricks but I do remember it was over $100,000. If I find the story and if I'm wrong I'll fix it here.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:47 pm

No I didn't know ndunn, that is very cool. Thanks
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm

peanut1439 wrote:No I didn't know ndunn, that is very cool. Thanks

I haven't been able to find the story our newspaper ran when Rick Hendrick won the right to buy the first car. It was quite story and the reason for the auction was too. I may have to go through all my Stewart racing clips to find it. But I will try to find it.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to Tony