FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Charlie Sheen peice of trash.....

<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Charlie Sheen peice of trash.....

i was reading a report on how denise richards, charlie's ex wife gave him back the two dog that they shared, because he was ranting and raving they were his dogs, well it turns out one of the dogs died in his custody, ya ready for this one............................................malnutrition, what a class act, nothing but a over priced crack head, who is nothing but a complete loser, has to pay women to sleep with him, may he have the same fate as the dog he ignored and killed.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen peice of trash.....

I agree money makes people do crazy stuff drugs and alcohol will only be the death of another star
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am

SCUMBAG. I hope the spirit of that poor defenseless animal haunts him forever.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:25 am

Gee, i wonder why his X didn't bring his children back? LOSER!
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:27 am

I just read his Famous Tour "Bombed" He is so full of crap.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

justlisa

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 am

SOB with all the money he has the dog starved what a first class #### whole !
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm

He will get exactly what he deserves in the end.
Love it that his "new, one man show" bombed big time. They said most people left and lots even demanded their money back!

He is a #1 jerk that thinks he is so great that he can do anything he wants. Just a matter of time before he is sad, broke, lonely, and possibly starving like that poor dog. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :evil:
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i was reading a report on how denise richards, charlie's ex wife gave him back the two dog that they shared, because he was ranting and raving they were his dogs, well it turns out one of the dogs died in his custody, ya ready for this one............................................malnutrition, what a class act, nothing but a over priced crack head, who is nothing but a complete loser, has to pay women to sleep with him, may he have the same fate as the dog he ignored and killed.

What is your source for this MJ ?
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm

you see, you act like a lil spoiled baby when people ask you stuff, im not the first member that has questioned the authenticity of your reports, because you love to post bogus stuff and blame it on your so called friend, i have the sources but im not telling!!!!!!! this board is dying because of you, for whatever reason you feel the need to hog every thread with your posts and some legitimate good posts get lost, and im not talking about mine, cuz frankly i dont care anymore, but i care about these members that dont usually post and their stuff gets shuffled to the back, of course if you were a caring member you might think about that, but its all about, hate to break it to ya, your not the official SHR blogger, you dont work for tony, you just ruin the board for his fans , sorry i wasnt snarky in this one, because you truly bore me and stifle my creativity.
again i may not have been snarky, but i am one sexy mf!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I miss you Frehley........

Return to The Lobby