FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Home Burglary Reveals Rays Players' Horrible Living Situatio

<<

peanut1439

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Home Burglary Reveals Rays Players' Horrible Living Situatio

source: NoBarNewsCenter

PORT CHARLOTTE, FL—While investigating the burglarized home of Tampa Bay Rays players Evan Longoria, David Price, and Reid Brignac last week, authorities were shocked by the dwelling's squalid living conditions, saying the† house was "basically a rat-infested shithole." "Regardless of the Xbox games and the other junk that was stolen, the place had no running water, and the floors were covered in trash," a representative of the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office told reporters, adding that the only pieces of furniture were three bare mattresses; that even the walls were covered in dirt; and that each sink, including those in the bathrooms, contained stacks of dirty dishes. "There were no signs of toilet paper or any cleaning supplies. I'm surprised the burglar was able to grab enough stuff without vomiting, given the intense smell of human fecal matter." Though police do not currently have any leads, they have taken several steps toward finding a new home for Rays catcher John Jaso, who was found sleeping naked in the cellar.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Re: Home Burglary Reveals Rays Players' Horrible Living Situ

i checked 3 news sources and not one of them mention anything about the house bein in shambles and one of the players living in the cellar.
i checked mlb.com
si.com
tampabaynews.com

he had a ak47 stolen 56 grand in cash and in a unrelated incident a 1967 camaro stolen,
i wish you would use some discretion when posting the stories to see if they are true or not, i always double check things before i post them because i want to be fair to the person it is about, and also to the members of this site, but if you really cared you would check, so go ahead rip me apart
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

peanut1439 wrote:source: NoBarNewsCenter

PORT CHARLOTTE, FL—While investigating the burglarized home of Tampa Bay Rays players Evan Longoria, David Price, and Reid Brignac last week, authorities were shocked by the dwelling's squalid living conditions, saying the† house was "basically a rat-infested shithole." "Regardless of the Xbox games and the other junk that was stolen, the place had no running water, and the floors were covered in trash," a representative of the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office told reporters, adding that the only pieces of furniture were three bare mattresses; that even the walls were covered in dirt; and that each sink, including those in the bathrooms, contained stacks of dirty dishes. "There were no signs of toilet paper or any cleaning supplies. I'm surprised the burglar was able to grab enough stuff without vomiting, given the intense smell of human fecal matter." Though police do not currently have any leads, they have taken several steps toward finding a new home for Rays catcher John Jaso, who was found sleeping naked in the cellar.

forgot to quote it, so everyone gets to read it :)
<<

daniluvs14

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:19 pm

hahahaha!!!!!! :shock:
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Reply to this
i wish you would use some discretion when posting the stories to see if they are true or not, i always double check things before i post them because i want to be fair to the person it is about, and also to the members of this site, but if you really cared you would check, so go ahead rip me apart

Between you and dani, you sure make this site a fun place to come and post with your snarky remarks. Here is my source like I posted at the top.

NoBarNewsCenter group at Yahoo! Groups

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... NewsCenter
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

that is a yahoo new group, where members share or make up their own stories, it is not a legitimate news source, in fact the link you supplied takes to the page that says that, i will bet you anything it was posted for satire because of all the break-ins at longoria house and theft of his vehicle, if that truly happen what you posted, espn would have been all over it, ny and boston stations and papers would have been all over it, but there is no mention in any of these media outlets, so if you feel the need to attack go ahead, i have worked with copyright laws and in my writings, if i use quotes i have to report the source, and i make sure they are legit
<<

peanut1439

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:51 pm

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/artic ... ing,19880/
He sent me the source, if I had known it was the Onion, I wouldn't have posted it. I trusted him, too bad & I apologize to everyone but MJ & Dani.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 am

sure cannot be true they make a fortune
<<

peanut1439

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:45 am

tonysgirl14 wrote:sure cannot be true they make a fortune

No, it's not true, that's what MJ was so snarky about to me.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 am

This reminds me of something I did in 2006. Probably the worst thing I've used my talents for.

I wrote an April Fools joke about a fictional late model driver from Virginia who was going to run some races for Hendrick Motorsports in the 5 car, since Kyle Busch - who had planned to run the full schedule - was so far out of the point lead. Then, I wrote where he had been suspended for drugs and his career was likely over. Some idiot at one of the forums I was at at the time took the article and POSTED IT ON HIS SITE AS FACT.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 am

peanut1439 wrote:http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/home-burglary-reveals-rays-players-horrible-living,19880/
He sent me the source, if I had known it was the Onion, I wouldn't have posted it. I trusted him, too bad & I apologize to everyone but MJ & Dani.

typical cop-out move, someone calls you out on your bogus story and you blame a friend for it, i believe i called that one in the charlie sheen thread that you tried to pull a fast one, i do accept your apology, and by you even saying that shows how petty you are, you are a jealous bitter person, ever since day one when you decided to throw my religion in my face, without even knowing me you threw something i hold dear to me and tried to use it against me, i would never have sunk that low, but you did, it shows the class that you lack, you need attention, because it is lacking in real life, i think you owe danni another apology, quickly you ASSUME she is ganging up on you, how do you know those hahahaha's were not meant for me?? i forgot, your the victim, your always the victim, you always have this mentality if your not with me, your against me,
you are not the official SHR blogger, you dont work for tony, you overload the board with half truths, you hog the board, other members great post get lost in the shuffle because you need to bog down the site with your garbage, you take my art work and pawn it off as your own, all you do is take, take, take, people put up with you cuz you spend all day looking for tony pictures, that is it! your credibility is shot, especially after this go round, you want to post lies and hate on members that ask why would you destroy a man's reputation like that, when he never did anything to you, or even know your alive, like i posted before, if you really cared about the other members, you would take the time to check your sources, or give other people a chance to post,
i have many faults, im not perfect, and i can admit them openly, can you?

Return to The Lobby