FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

<<

peanut1439

User avatar

Posts: 1253

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Martinsville fans must not have gotten the message that Kyle Busch is making a conscious effort to be a better sport this year – either that, or they don't care.

Busch, who has increased his likability this season through his poise and maturity, was showered with the most noise at Martinsville – and it sounded like all boos.

Jeff Gordon got the second-most noise, leading the contingent of Hendrick Motorsports drivers in spots 2-5.

Also, Richard Childress Racing's Jeff Burton – a Virginia native – made a rare appearance in the top 10.

Here's who got the most noise in driver introductions at Martinsville, measured with a handheld decibel meter:


Driver dB Type of Noise Explanation
1 Kyle Busch 85.8 Boos Fans not buying into new Kyle yet
2 Jeff Gordon 84.1 Mix Had been getting all cheers recently
3 Jimmie Johnson 83.0 Mostly boos Audible cheers mixed in with boos
4 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 82.1 Cheers Can you imagine the noise if he'd won?
5 Mark Martin 81.7 Cheers Love for a veteran
6 Tony Stewart 81.1 Cheers Poor qualifying spot meant fans were quieter, not warmed up yet
7 Kevin Harvick 80.8 Cheers Lives very close to Martinsville track
8 Carl Edwards 80.3 Cheers Popular driver
9 Jeff Burton 79.4 Cheers Virginia native
10 Trevor Bayne 79.2 Cheers Post-Daytona love continues
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

daniluvs14

User avatar

Posts: 278

Images: 2
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:16 am

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

peanut1439 wrote:Martinsville fans must not have gotten the message that Kyle Busch is making a conscious effort to be a better sport this year – either that, or they don't care.

Busch, who has increased his likability this season through his poise and maturity, was showered with the most noise at Martinsville – and it sounded like all boos.

Jeff Gordon got the second-most noise, leading the contingent of Hendrick Motorsports drivers in spots 2-5.

Also, Richard Childress Racing's Jeff Burton – a Virginia native – made a rare appearance in the top 10.

Here's who got the most noise in driver introductions at Martinsville, measured with a handheld decibel meter:


Driver dB Type of Noise Explanation
1 Kyle Busch 85.8 Boos Fans not buying into new Kyle yet
2 Jeff Gordon 84.1 Mix Had been getting all cheers recently
3 Jimmie Johnson 83.0 Mostly boos Audible cheers mixed in with boos
4 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 82.1 Cheers Can you imagine the noise if he'd won?
5 Mark Martin 81.7 Cheers Love for a veteran
6 Tony Stewart 81.1 Cheers Poor qualifying spot meant fans were quieter, not warmed up yet
7 Kevin Harvick 80.8 Cheers Lives very close to Martinsville track
8 Carl Edwards 80.3 Cheers Popular driver
9 Jeff Burton 79.4 Cheers Virginia native
10 Trevor Bayne 79.2 Cheers Post-Daytona love continues


if i may.. or if not where did u get this article????
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

peanut1439

User avatar

Posts: 1253

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

NoBarNewsCenter group at Yahoo! Groups


http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... NewsCenter

after your hahaha on that other message, this will be the last time I respond to any of your messages.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

daniluvs14

User avatar

Posts: 278

Images: 2
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:16 am

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

peanut1439 wrote:NoBarNewsCenter group at Yahoo! Groups


http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42879/*http: ... NewsCenter

after your hahaha on that other message, this will be the last time I respond to any of your messages.



u just hurt the one and only lil feelin i had. u r the reason most of us regulars dont come here anymore. like harvick said can't be the bad guy.. can't be the good guy, can't be the bully.. but u sure try..
have a great weekend!!!
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

peanut1439

User avatar

Posts: 1253

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Losin you & MJ is no big loss. Maybe the spin, bashing & stalking will stop now. Ha
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8060

Images: 0
4778

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

peanut1439 wrote:Losin you & MJ is no big loss. Maybe the spin, bashing & stalking will stop now. Ha

ya just cant let it go can ya, im trying to be cool with ya, but u keep bringing up my name, if ya dont like me, dont respond in my threads, this just shows you are obsessed, and i cant blame ya, i am hot stuff, leave me out of your delusional world with me i swear you have some issues,

PEOPLE ARE BORED WITH YOU, THEY REALIZE YOU START TROUBLE, YOU CHASE PEOPLE OFF, YOUR THE REASON TONY STEWART FANS HAVE A BAD NAME, BECAUSE YOU PICK ON PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND THANK GOD THEY DONT, WHY DONT YOU DO A GLEN BECK AND DISAPPEAR. HE IS SO CRAZY EVEN FOX NEWS COULDNT STAND HIM ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Image
<<

Smoke14TS

User avatar

Posts: 938

1107

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Location: Calhoun, GA

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Can't we all get along?
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8060

Images: 0
4778

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

dude if you look in the merge thread and the one i made of the government, you will see i have tried to get along with this person, but they want to drag it out, im tired of this already, i said what i wanted to say, but this person keeps bringing my name up for no reason.
Image
<<

Smoke14TS

User avatar

Posts: 938

1107

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Location: Calhoun, GA

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

Yeah I know
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

tonysgirl14

Posts: 455

Images: 0
180

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am

Re: Kyle Busch Gets Rude Reception At Martinsville

they boo for so many but next time they cheer that is just racing

Return to The Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER