FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Press Conference Tuesday

<<

eve

Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Press Conference Tuesday

FYI TonyStewartStore.com has #Smoke will rise t-shirts and a decal available now. For those of us with the good taste to wear our Tony loyalty loud and proud.
<<

Rachael J

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:07 am

Now available for purchase!! #smokewillrise Here's the link...

http://www.tonystewartstore.com/categor ... kewillrise

:D :D :D
#ISupportSmoke
#SmokeHasRisen
<<

dirt93

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:38 am

I didn't realize how much I would miss hearing and seeing Tony at the track. Just his voice over the radio last week was super nice. I hope he comes back to the track soon. Smoke and Happy would make a great new company.... :D
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

eve

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:57 am

I agree dirt93. I didn't realize how much I would miss him too. Hearing him last week was great. It was the first time I had turned on the audio since his accident. Now if the doctors will let him travel, maybe we will be able to see for ourselves that he's doing good and be able to keep up with his progress. You know there will be antics in the garage area when he is allowed to come back. I look forward to those interviews.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 am

michaeljohn wrote:it will be time for the FANATICS to cling on every word tony as as if he is god and believe everything

...and time for the H8TERS to show their AZZ...as usual...nuthin' new under THAT sun, son... ;) :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

TishR

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:25 am

It will be good to see him and see for ourselves how he is getting along. I do miss hearing him on race weekends.

Yeah he will tow the company line with his words because of "business" but his body language will speak volumes. Just like Zippy in the "Kurt" announcement.
Tish
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 am

Just got this off Jayski ............ :lol: :lol:

Stewart to meet with the media next week: After being sidelined for more than month when he broke two bones in his right leg in a sprint car accident, three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion and Stewart-Haas Racing Tony Stewart co-owner will meet the press Tuesday at the team's shop in Kannapolis, N.C. Given how SHR founder and co-owner Gene Haas said earlier this week that he hired Kurt Busch to drive for SHR more or less over Stewart's objections,Tuesday's presser should be one for the ages.(Fox Sports)(8-31-2013) ;) :lol:

I can't wait....... :) I bet someone will you tube this so if you can't watch on NASCAR.com......this could be one for the video archives..... :) If I can find the u tube I will embed it here.....

Pop the pop corn, pull up a chair, this should be good! :lol: :lol:
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Bel14

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 am

I maybe the odd person out, but I do not think this press confernece is going to be what people are expecting or want to hear. After reading this in an article

"Busch, who spent Sunday with Stewart watching the IndyCar race at Sonoma on television, said Stewart got a kick out of the financials.

"Tony was slapping me a high-five, he says, 'We're tapping into Gene's wallet the way I wanted to,'" Busch said."

I just do not see Tony saying anything negative. Now he may turn around and blame on the media for making it a bigger issue then it is. Then again I could be totally wrong.
"Our race fans know more about my schedule than I know about my schedule...Race fans are a special breed of fan you do not see in other sports. They will ride the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows with you no matter what."
Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 am

You will see news media trying their best to stir up drama to make Tony say something, Tony will handle this as he always does........the fun will be in how he handles the media and the medias dumb questions!
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:47 am

Bel14 wrote:I maybe the odd person out, but I do not think this press confernece is going to be what people are expecting or want to hear. After reading this in an article

"Busch, who spent Sunday with Stewart watching the IndyCar race at Sonoma on television, said Stewart got a kick out of the financials.

"Tony was slapping me a high-five, he says, 'We're tapping into Gene's wallet the way I wanted to,'" Busch said."

I just do not see Tony saying anything negative. Now he may turn around and blame on the media for making it a bigger issue then it is. Then again I could be totally wrong.

I agree with you.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:57 pm

dirt93 wrote:I hope they replay it. Im at work....

It will probably be available on NASCAR.com, but sometime later. It may even get posted to YouTube eventually.

I'm going to attempt to record the video stream, but depending on the length of the press conference, it could end up being a VERY BIG file. :shock: We'll see if it works. I've been practicing. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

dirt93

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
dirt93 wrote:I hope they replay it. Im at work....

It will probably be available on NASCAR.com, but sometime later. It may even get posted to YouTube eventually.

I'm going to attempt to record the video stream, but depending on the length of the press conference, it could end up being a VERY BIG file. :shock: We'll see if it works. I've been practicing. ;)

Thank you for trying. I will look for it on YouTube too. :D :D
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Bel14 wrote:I maybe the odd person out, but I do not think this press confernece is going to be what people are expecting or want to hear. After reading this in an article

nice to finally see a reasonable Tony fan on this subject.
Like I said he will play nice. He will be the corporate guy (not the tony everyone wants) when it comes to Haas. Then he will try & spin it on the media & mess with them for making a big thing out of what Haas said. In other words he will lie & try to cover it up.
Last edited by Schmoopy1000 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Annalee wrote:You will see news media trying their best to stir up drama to make Tony say something, Tony will handle this as he always does........the fun will be in how he handles the media and the medias dumb questions!

don't know how you can call them dumb questions Annalee. I am willing to bet they ask all the questions we would want him to answer honestly. he will treat the media like they are asking dumb questions to keep from having to honestly answer the question we are all asking here on this site. (are we asking dumb questions?)
ImageImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Just a friendly reminder to the Press before Tuesday:

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
PreviousNext

Return to Tony