FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kurt Busch to SHR

<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Re: Kurt Busch to SHR

Where have you all been? This site has always been a soap opera... :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Rochelle, girl, I've been missing you!!!
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:24 pm

There's Rochelle!! Good to see you. We missed you! :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Rachael J

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Taskforce14 wrote:Couldn't agree more Smoke14TS. I think everyone is getting a little carried away with all the speculation about this whole thing. It's kind of started playing out like a soap opera on here.

I like soaps! Watch General Hospital everyday! :D

But, I do agree!
<<

green14

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:15 pm

This is a great move for SHR.Adding Kevin Harvick and now Kurt Busch.You now have three legitimate title contenders for next season.Kurt Busch is an upgrade over Ryan Newman.I think some people are reading into the drama part a little too much.If they all work together,SHR will be a major player next year.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Rochelle wrote:Where have you all been? This site has always been a soap opera... :roll:

Rochelle, I was so worried about you.....Welcome back!......missed you! A crisis and no Rochellle, not good......
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

redclay

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Smoke is now a business man first and driver second.
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 pm

redclay wrote:Smoke is now a business man first and driver second.

He was a business man LONG BEFORE he bought in to SHR.....He's had TSR for quite a few years if I'm not mistaken.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

housesandhogans

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

I agree with you Smoke14TS for the most part. Stewart, Harvick and Bush [u]could[u] really be a powerhouse group of drivers. I think what is driving everyone crazy is how it is being handled. First we're told no room 4 Ryan because no room for 4 teams. Tony disappears (accident) and now all of a sudden (to us fans) there is room for a 4th driver. Haas has all of a sudden made this offer while Tony is down and out. At least that is how it appears. Who knows? The biggest problem is Tony isn't there to be the PR man for it. So, yes, these three could be a good combination if they can keep from taking one another out on the track. And, for the business side, we'll probably really never know the truth and the reality is, its none of our business what goes on behind their closed doors. So, while they could be a great group of drivers, only time will tell. SHR could have done a better job of doing this. Even Larry Mac said on Race Hub today - couldn't they have waited another couple of weeks? (He was speaking of waiting to see if Kurt made the chase - so the 78 team didn't have all these distractions ) I mean, Tony's people are just getting themselves together to finish his season for him - did Haas and Bush have to add this to their plate? I think that is why all the melodrama over it.
<<

dirt93

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:22 am

I have hear the expression "silence is golden but a silver roll of duct tape works just fine too". I think Tony should get a case of duct tape for Kurts mouth and all will be fine. LOL :D :D
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

awsum14

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 am

dirt93 wrote:I have hear the expression "silence is golden but a silver roll of duct tape works just fine too". I think Tony should get a case of duct tape for Kurts mouth and all will be fine. LOL :D :D

Tony won't have any say over Kurt. He's Gene's Boy-Toy.
I could think of alot of ways to throw away millions of $$$$
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

Smoke_14

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 am

Anyone catch the tweet Kurt sent out. He said he is really looking forward to working with Zippy next year and being apart of SHR. He also said he can't wait to work with Kevin, Tony and Mark.

Either Kurt hit the wall one too many times or he just dropped a bomb in the sense that Danica will not be back in 2014 and Mark will. Idk, doesn't make any sense to me why he would say that. Yes Mark is there now but Kevin certainly isn't. He didnt even mention Danica.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

kim92164

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:55 am

Smoke_14 wrote:Anyone catch the tweet Kurt sent out. He said he is really looking forward to working with Zippy next year and being apart of SHR. He also said he can't wait to work with Kevin, Tony and Mark.

Either Kurt hit the wall one too many times or he just dropped a bomb in the sense that Danica will not be back in 2014 and Mark will. Idk, doesn't make any sense to me why he would say that. Yes Mark is there now but Kevin certainly isn't. He didnt even mention Danica.

Maybe they've made a secret deal to trade Danica for Kurt.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:51 am

awsum14 wrote:Tony won't have any say over Kurt. He's Gene's Boy-Toy.

^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY :!: :x :x ^^^^^^^^^^^
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

I hope this is the thread to mention this as I'd hate to be out of line but it would be perfect to have taken the Busch situation completely in Gene Haas's control so that Tony could spend more time with his racing team and the three tracks he is involved with then throw in as much dirt racing as possible.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
PreviousNext

Return to Tony