FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Jimmie to defend his Title at Eldora

<<

peanut1439

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Jimmie to defend his Title at Eldora

Defending Prelude to the Dream winner Jimmie Johnson has confirmed that he will be back to defend his crown on June 8! More to come shortly.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 am

Re: Jimmie to defend his Title at Eldora

Unless he starts on the front row again, not going to happen. Personally,i don't care much for exhibition races no matter who's in it.The money Tony raises for charity from all this is and seeing drivers outside their norm is pretty cool thou.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:05 pm

im not posting this to start a fight, but you are quick to dismiss anything he does, this was his 3rd time in a dirt car, and the fact of the matter is he won the pole last yr, beating everyone out, chances are he may not win eldora this yr, but he won it last year and earned it, the man has talent, and that is your right to knock him or dislike him, but you cant discredit what he has done.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Well sure hope Tony wins
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

The one driver that had impressed me most in this race was Robby Gordon his first time there.Robby never had even seen the track and aside Baja,never been on Dirt.Granted he was in Scott Bloomquests ride,but still it was an impressive run from someone i thought for sure wasn't going to do near as well as he did.Tony was pretty surprised himself and we all know how Tony feels about him in Cup.lol
<<

peanut1439

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 am

JMO but I wasn't happy when JJ won last year BUT... If Tony kept winning there, they would be saying the same about him.
I figure that the MORE big stars show up, the more money Tony makes for the charity. I'd love for Tony to win all the time too, but we have to be reasonable about it.
When ever Robby Gordon is anywhere near Tony in the Cup races, I get worried that he will take Tony out in one of his expected wrecks..I felt the same when he raced at Eldora...lol
Soooooooooo, no fighting please, Tony needs all the Big names to come & race.. again, JMO :lol:
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 am

peanut1439 wrote:JMO but I wasn't happy when JJ won last year BUT... If Tony kept winning there, they would be saying the same about him.
I figure that the MORE big stars show up, the more money Tony makes for the charity. I'd love for Tony to win all the time too, but we have to be reasonable about it.
When ever Robby Gordon is anywhere near Tony in the Cup races, I get worried that he will take Tony out in one of his expected wrecks..I felt the same when he raced at Eldora...lol
Soooooooooo, no fighting please, Tony needs all the Big names to come & race.. again, JMO :lol:

Robby is a ticking bomb and yah never know when he's going to go off.Will admit,i do like Robby most the time and he is fun to watch on road courses, unfortunately those are the only places he runs well at.I'm ok with JJ winning last year,i just wish for once someone would win from mid pack or further back regardless of who it is.

Return to Tony