FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Awwww, no one is going to shed a tear for me?!? Geez, why not? :mrgreen:

I"ll shed a tear for you HH. :cry:

Thank you, Duffy! :D :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Awwww, no one is going to shed a tear for me?!? Geez, why not? :mrgreen:

I"ll shed a tear for you HH. :cry:

Thank you, Duffy! :D :D :D

Just for you HH.
Attachments
th.jpg
th.jpg (8.77 KiB) Viewed 665 times
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm

OH :shock: Very nice! :D :D
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Annalee wrote:It is the first one....right next to the save.....I swear this website is spooky!.....why do I have it and you don't?? They just showed up!.........I think they could help me with the lists for the points club , but I am afraid I would really mess things up if I didn't use it properly. People get really excited if I mess with about their points...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, now I understand. The Load button only shows up if you have saved a draft post for that specific topic. It is how you load the draft text back into the "Post A Reply" text box. Once the draft text previously saved is loaded into the text box, you can edit it and then Submit it for actual posting.

As I stated earlier, I haven't had a reason to Save and Load a post. When I type something I want to post, I just click on Submit when I'm ready.
Last edited by HiddenHollow on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Hmmm......maybe I could PRE load the list........then just make changes when the race is over?!? I'll try it next time and see if it is easier....maybe?! :idea: :roll: :?
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm

HH....I don't think I have ever loaded anything on here that I didn't submit.....at least not that I know of.. :lol:

My buttons say....load, save, preview and submit.....I have never added anything to load or save, at least that I am aware of?!? I only use preview and submit. Oh wellllllll.......
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Annalee wrote:HH....I don't think I have ever loaded anything on here that I didn't submit.....at least not that I know of.. :lol:

My buttons say....load, save, preview and submit.....I have never added anything to load or save, at least that I am aware of?!? I only use preview and submit. Oh wellllllll.......

It sounds like you have saved a draft at some point, that maybe you just don't remember.

Click on "User Control Panel" near the top of the page, then on the left, click on "Manage drafts." This will list any drafts you have saved. If any are displayed and it sounds like there should be, you can click on them to open and read them. From the list of saved drafts, you can delete any that you don't want to keep. In the list of drafts, click on the "MARK" box on the far right to check it and then click on the "Delete marked" button.

When I have no saved drafts, the "Load" button doesn't even display when I am keying a reply.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:58 am

****************************************************************************************************************************

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. HH.................................
2. MRS HH...........................
3. JSW................................
4. ROCHELLE.........................
5. SMOKE14WINS.....................
6. NASCAR NANA OK.................
7. H TOWER...........................
8. KIM..................................
9. AWSUM 20..........................
10. AWSUM 14........................
11. ANNALEE..........................
12. BLACKFLAG........................
13. SCHMOOPY........................
14. BEAV...............................
15. LILBEAVER........................
16. JWHEELS..........................
17. DIRT93............................
18. NDUNN............................
19. MRS B..............................
20. TONYFAN40.......................
21. SOUTHERNBLUES................
22. THORMAN52......................78,42,14
23. JELLIKIT...........................
24. LILBEEPER.........................
25. TONY3XCHAMP2011..............
26. XJEFFGORDON2011X............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 am

Before to many people go picking Tony this week or in weeks to come, he has broken his leg in last nights sprint car race.

Tony Stewart suffered a broken right tibia and fibula in a sprint car crash Monday night at Southern Iowa Speedway in Oskaloosa, Iowa.

Stewart was leading the 30-lap ASCS Front Row Challenge feature when a lapped car spun in front of him. Stewart hit the lapped car and flipped, witnesses told FOX Sports.

Stewart was transported to a local hospital immediately following the accident and underwent surgery, according to a statement released by Stewart-Haas Racing.

The three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion will miss this weekend's Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International. A replacement driver has not been announced.

Stewart currently sits 11th in the Sprint Cup standings with one victory, putting him on the bubble for the Chase.

Just last week, Stewart flipped his sprint car multiple times at Ohsweken Speedway in Ontario, Canada. He was OK and would later call the incident an "average sprint car wreck."
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakean ... ash-080613
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 am

Actually, I'm not feeling at all confident with Rochelle & Awsum14 close on my back bumper. They are getting bigger in my rear view mirror. :|

I'll shed the tear for you. But remember woulda, coulda, shoulda ends up as DIDN'T. Don't ya just hate that?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

ndunn wrote:

Actually, I'm not feeling at all confident with Rochelle & Awsum14 close on my back bumper. They are getting bigger in my rear view mirror. :|

I'll shed the tear for you. But remember woulda, coulda, shoulda ends up as DIDN'T. Don't ya just hate that?

Yes, I do. :x

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 am

They will have a replacement driver......but not Tony .....this isn't fun anymore.... :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my fingers only know how to type the 14........!!
Last edited by Annalee on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 am

Annalee wrote:They will have a replacement driver......but not Tony .....this isn't fun anymore.... :? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: my fingers only know the 14........

I'm with you, Annalee. This isn't fun. :(

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

jsw14

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:56 am

If Tony's in the chase or not>>>>Keep ur eyes on the Prize :) Somebody WILL WIN this after the Homestead Race 8-) 8-) (Shipping is Free)

BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

HTower

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:06 pm

j, did you make the flags or buy them somewhere?
PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing