FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Missing Login Points

<<

beaverpond

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 am

Re: Missing Login Points

It is better to answer a different type of question than the usual we see here of "how come I did not get my points"...when nobody has gotten them and we had answered that question repeatedly, after awhile, we get tired of answering some of these questions because they are redundant.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 am

Déjà vu all over again. :mrgreen: ;) :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 pm

I logged on July 25th and theres no points there.
ImageImage
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:17 am

There was one day towards the end of the month when the site was down for most of the day and most people could not log on or do most anything. So instead of allowing some people to get points and others to not...I am guessing that nobody did. We have seen this before. Like for the better part of a week last year around the time of Charlotte. I am not sure if this is the day in question or not, but it would make sense.
Image Image

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:01 am

I have my 5 login points for July 25. Not sure what to tell you, Duffy.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I have my 5 login points for July 25. Not sure what to tell you, Duffy.

Oh well! Thanks!!
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I have my 5 login points for July 25. Not sure what to tell you, Duffy.

Oh well! Thanks!!

Haven't seen you posting much lately. Everything OK, or are you just busy?

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:42 pm

DIDN'T get my log-in points for 9/16..... :x
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 pm

What I found out today is that if you logged in before the 5000 point reset, you got them then. Once the reset was done they brought you up to 5000. Then anybody who had not logged in until after the reset would get their 5 points for the day. The winners were those after about noon time who logged in for the first time all day.

Keep in mind that if posted anything shortly after midnight because of last nights race...that counts towards todays login. This system really sucks at times.
Image Image

<<

tlooney14

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:33 am

just wanted my name on all the post :D
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

Crosson

Post Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:14 pm

How come it tells me I still have to log in when I go to check my points or play a game? The main board shows that I am logged in.
<<

thorman52

Post Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm

The same is happening to me that is happening to Crosson. When I go to "Weekly Picks", "My Points", "Points Standings", or "Games". If I click on "log in" (which I am already), it takes me to the Board Index. Need this fixed before two weeks from Sunday. I don't want to miss a week of racing.

Would have started a new topic for this question if I only knew how.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 am

thorman52 wrote:Would have started a new topic for this question if I only knew how. [/color][/i]

Don't bother looking. Regular users can't start new topics in this forum, only add posts to existing topics. Admins are the only ones who can start new topics here. The same thing goes for the VIP Garage Gang News forum.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

thorman52

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 am

Okay, I'll forget the new topic idea. But now for an answer to my original concern. :?: :?: :?:

"The same is happening to me that is happening to Crosson. When I go to "Weekly Picks", "My Points", "Points Standings", or "Games". If I click on "log in" (which I am already), it takes me to the Board Index. Need this fixed before two weeks from Sunday. I don't want to miss a week of racing."

Is anyone else having this problem? I entered 3 drivers for the Weekly Picks game only to be asked to sign in. I am signed in. Don't know where to turn for an answer. I am blocked from playing as things are now.

Then there's the Garage Gang game that I played last year. The more I read about it, the more confused I get. I'll keep reading the posts till the deadline and pick something. I feel pretty stupid right about now. :oops:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:24 am

Thorman,

Don't feel stupid my friend. Did you ever wonder why we have over 5000 people now that are part of this "gang" and very few of them post to any threads? I mean think about it, all these people and only about 25 playing for that trophy that JSW created? What does that tell you. Better yet, it felt like last year...to my family anyway...that the rules got added to or changed part way through the season and that is why my family stopped playing...but don't let me deter you as that is my opinion and I am entitled to it as there are others who will take objection to it and will have some harsh words for me, but that is why I won't be playing it again this year. The rest of my family has not made up their minds yet. I do know that my daughter is finding the whole thing confusing and when she can't wrap her head around something...well you know what they say about red-heads and their tempers.

Anyway, as for the weekly picks, last I checked they still did not have all the drivers up there yet and as I remember correctly...it does not go active until the week of the Daytona 500 as that is the first official points race. So I would picture that somewhere between the 17th and the 19th, that one will open up so people can make their picks and they will lay out the ground rules for this season as they had said at the end of last season that there were going to be some changes to the way things were being done on that side of things. As for the games section, I don't play them and therefore I can't answer your questions about that area. I hope this helps with some of it.
Image Image

PreviousNext

Return to Board Questions/Problems