Skip to content

COLE CUSTER – 2019 NXS Texas I Race Advance

Date: March 30, 2019
Race Name: My Bariatric Solutions 300 (Race 6 of 33)
Venue: Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas
Television: 1:00 p.m. EDT on FOX Sports 1
Point Standings: 
– Cole Custer: 2nd; trails points leader by 7 points
– Chase Briscoe: 11th; trails points leader by 75 points

COLE CUSTER NOTES OF INTEREST:

Crew Chief: Mike Shiplett        Spotter: Joel Edmonds

Jacob Companies, Inc. (Jacob), is a multifaceted construction firm with a focus on construction, development, design and technology services. Jacob provides clients with a wide range of services in the Design Build and Construction Management sectors of the construction industry. In conjunction with these services, Jacob self performs structural concrete, architectural and structural precast erection.

You have never finished outside the top-5 at Texas Motor Speedway in the Xfinity Series. What is it about Texas that suits your driving style so well?

“Texas has always been a really good track for us. I’ve always had fast cars here and that’s the biggest piece of the puzzle. They recently repaved the track so it’s difficult to get a hold of from a setup standpoint because the two ends of the track are so different. It’s all about trying to get through turns one and two since they removed some of the banking, but we’ve been able to do that in the past so hopefully we can do it again this weekend.”