FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Q & A on Facebook 07/26/13

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Tony Q & A on Facebook 07/26/13

Tony Stewart will answer fan questions on Team Chevy's Facebook page this Friday, July 26 from 3:20 p.m. to 3:35 p.m.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

housesandhogans

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Tony Q & A on Facebook 07/26/13

That's interesting. I wonder how that works. I have a personal dislike for FB, so I am usually lost when I go there, but might take a look if I can find it. lol Is that Eastern or Central time?
<<

ndunn

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

That should be fun. ;)
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm

housesandhogans wrote:That's interesting. I wonder how that works. I have a personal dislike for FB, so I am usually lost when I go there, but might take a look if I can find it. lol Is that Eastern or Central time?

You'll probably need to "like" the Team Chevy page, but not necessarily. To find it, just type it in the search bar up top. Then when you get to their page, just look for the info on the chat session, to be sure you're on the right page, before you "like" it. You should be able to see a post there w/ the times and parameters of the Q&A.
When it's done, if you were required to like it, you can unlike it to take it off your newsfeed.
<<

housesandhogans

Post Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, thanks for the information about how to sign on. I believe I am just FB challenged. And, apparently I wasn't the only one because there were many others asking where the drivers were and where should they post their questions. I did finally find Tony and his questions. Nothing new and different on either the question or answer side. LOL One woman did ask him to lunch and he said yes, but she had to send a picture first!!!! LOL I do hope he was being sarcastic. Not sure I would bother to do that live again.......not worth trying to figure out where everything is. But, at least it seemed like Tony showed up (Team Chevy did the answering of course and they said he was doing the answering, but you can't see anything except one still picture of him, so who knows?). From what I could tell, Dale Jr didn't even show up.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:34 am

I assume Dale Jr. was there because he answered my question for him, as did Paul and Austin. Didn't really have a question for Tony, just a comment, but it still would have been cool had he replied.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.

Return to Tony