FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica on Forbes most powerfull list

<<

racer1

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Danica on Forbes most powerfull list

http://espn.go.com/racing/nascar/cup/st ... hed-forbes

BTW--NO other driver in motorsports is on this list. Fun info tells about her, ratings, sponsors etc--for those interested. 8-)

Video interview from Forbes. http://landing.newsinc.com/forbes/video ... D=24903946

I'll probably regret posting this info on Danica here since so many here are jerks about her and cant stand her being this successful in this way. However this is for some here who may be interested although its just another achievement as she has been on this list before and No other driver can claim what she has achieved in this way. Also as the Forbes video above shows she of course wants to win but knows its extremely difficult given where she is at as most know as well.

Also to add, Ive followed her since she was in GoKarts and what she has achieved and will admit it astounds even me that she has maintained and even grown her popularity amongst now the best and biggest names in Nascar. So yes--even for me Iam surprised at all this still--just saying. Danica has the "it" factor that draws people towards her for whatever reasons and that's all there is to it really? Just being honest and as I said before there are different kinds of success and this is hers. Course if she ever does win, it'll be the biggest news in auto racing--but NO-- Iam not holding my breath for that. I enjoy it when she has a good race though given who shes racing against in this series? 8-)
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Re: Danica on Forbes most powerfull list

Racer I don't think anyone has an issue with someone posting something interesting about Danica.

her popularity growing since coming to nascar shouldn't be surprising. She already had a racing following from her open wheels & transferred to the most popular auto racing in America. (not the world but America) So to me she was only gonna expand that popularity after that. Don't think any race fans will ever dispute her popularity.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:30 pm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I have no comment at this time! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 am

again they refer to her as a "celebrity." not a race car driver, i think if i was a danica fan i wouldnt want her to be known as a race car driver first, but thats me, if this stuff floats your boat more power to ya
I miss you Frehley........
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:46 am

I usually don't get furious about things I'm not an expert about but I read a story online just a few minutes ago about Danica that just blew my mind. I'm just a race fan that has followed the sport since the 50's and I've never seen where a low classed driver himself would have the gall to tear another race driver apart. It was Kyle Petty and those knowing what a silent splash he made in the sport he let it all hang out on RaceHub. Oh I forgot he does not consider her a racer. The author of the piece did point out a few of his not so spectacular seasons. Not everbody is a Petty lover. I never thought Richard was king especially the kind of father and husband he was. Where did I get that opinion? I saw an interview his wife did years ago and I'm surprised she didn't divorce him. It takes all kinds to make the world go around and he has his right to say what he wants and so do I. I think he (Kyle) is a loud mouth nobody. Do I want to say what I really think?. I just did.

Since I posted the above I've read several replies to the original story and Petty got a few lines about where he stands in the "food chain". But then those with no talent seem to do the most ripping of others.
Last edited by ndunn on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:26 pm

I watched that segment on Race Hub with KP and he even said he didn't think he was a race car driver either. He knows he was never even close to being like his father and I give him a ton of credit for that. I agree with him completely.

Spill your vile nonsense racer, I won't be back on this post so you'll need to try to find someone else to irritate...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 pm

" I won't be back on this post so you'll need to try to find someone else to irritate..."

Promises Promises--don't forget to take ALL your losers freinds here with you that have never achieve anything notable in their lives as Danica has done, but that's probably what bothers you sad, pathetic people the most--successful people that is. LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Rochelle wrote:I watched that segment on Race Hub with KP and he even said he didn't think he was a race car driver either. He knows he was never even close to being like his father and I give him a ton of credit for that. I agree with him completely.

Spill your vile nonsense racer, I won't be back on this post so you'll need to try to find someone else to irritate...

funny rochelle, he made a negative comment about JJ today, it went in one ear and out the other, i didnt cry or go to te JJ board and scream foul, thats what he gets paid to do, plus i dont take it personally like most do here......
I miss you Frehley........

Return to Danica