FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BIG BROTHER

<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 pm

BIG BROTHER

It starts tonight... Wooooohooooo... What kind of craziness will we see this season :?:

Please, please, please tell me that CBS has learned their lesson with the Hantz family... :lol:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: BIG BROTHER

Don't know if you watch this doc, but there's a hunka hunka from Texas... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:34 pm

No Rochelle, while I have many vices Big Brother isn't one of them. But I'll check out the hottie!!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm

also they changed after dark from showtime to the tv guide channel
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 pm

That guy David is such a tool. :lol:
If he were a girl, the blonde jokes would be pouring in.

Rachel's sister... :roll: ...might as well be BB's version of the Hantz's.

Pretty awesome that America will have a small hand in evicting a player every week.
Hopefully people will cast good and thoughtful votes, and not let it be a popularity contest, won by some players home town stuffing the "ballot box."

Man, some of the girls... :shock: :shock: :oops: :lol: ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 am

well rochelle wont be hard to figure out who im pulling for ;) ;)
that lifeguard, i wanna just cut that nasty lookin hair, i dont see how women find hat attractive
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 am

Disappointed in the cast selections this season. So far, no one is really interesting (except maybe the pizza guy) and there is no older person this season. It's like they cast all the girls on their looks and everyone seems to be conceited as heck.

Hope they seem more interesting as the show progresses. I for one have to like (or hate) some of the cast members in order to keep me interested. Right now, it's like watching a bunch of high schoolers (and as a mom of a high schooler, I can think of better things I'd rather do with my time)! :D

Maybe some interesting personalities will come out but right now, I wouldn't want to give money or fame to any of these guys. And what's with Dave's hair? He's so proud of it but I think it's hilarious! HAHAHA!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:52 am

michaeljohn wrote:well rochelle wont be hard to figure out who im pulling for ;) ;)
that lifeguard, i wanna just cut that nasty lookin hair, i dont see how women find hat attractive

Ugh... That guy is such an idiot! That hair makes me want to puke and his attitude is on the same level. Did you hear him hanging on to that popsicle thing? Complaining about what the challenge was doing to his hair? WTH, that was the best it looked all night. I've never seen a cast of girls so into themselves. Sorry, but that's not attractive. The only one more obnoxious than David is GinaMarie. And here I thought Rachael's sister was going to be the obnoxious one. I like McCrae the pizza guy too, although that might change. I think they picked the most conceited group I've ever seen. It'll take time to find out if there's any substance to them. Kind of funny how they don't believe McCrae is really a delivery boy. I tried to watch the After Dark show, but they pretty much turned my stomach. I hope it changes. I only watched about a half hour of it and I just couldn't take it any more. Jeremy is nice to look at, but he's an idiot. I kind of like Nick, but we'll see. Howard seems ok for now... Ugh, did GinaMarie really grabs her boobs and say they were real? I wanted to poke my eyes out. Spencer could be trouble, in a good way. We'll see how Andy does. Judd is a possibility I guess. Did that girl really say she was looking for a gaymance? WTH...

I'll have to watch more to decide if this will be an enjoyable season, but don't know, it's not looking so good except for the twist. I'm guessing the MVP could be the HOH, at least it seemed like that could happen. That might be the best part of the show...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:53 pm

ya that dude is creepy for sure,

i tried watching after dark, but couldnt get into it, maybe just need time...... having the MVP might be cool, only one i dig is the gale from the great city of minneapolis, Katlin, if that is er name, outside of that no connection.... :)
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:04 pm

What, you don't like the pizza guy? He's from Minnesota... :mrgreen:

If I went by home states, I'd have to shoot myself cause of the San Diego dipstick with the hair... :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm

even if pizza boy was the only contestant from MN i wouldnt cheer for him, i love MN women and she got black hair, how can that be topped? :)
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Maybe I'm just old ... LOL ... but I kind of feel the same way TLMerk does - it seems like a bunch of High school seniors... and why would I want to watch that? LOL

CBS is most definitely going for the younger viewers... for sure.

Rachel's sister? Really? It's Survivor / Hantz all over again. Too late Rochelle for your wish, darn it... CBS did not learn. LOL But... in sisters favor, love that she is a cert yoga instructor and seems to be low key, so far ... unlike her sister.

For the guys ... I'm liking maybe the black guy or the guy w/dark hair, tatts & wears his hair slicked back. Jeremy? ? The gay nerd professor is going to be fun to watch, I can tell. David is a jerk... all he cares about is himself and how he looks. How shallow can one get?

As for the girls, I hope ( I hope, I hope ! ) Gina Marie goes home soon. VERY soon. A tiny bit of her goes a long way....... But I am liking Aaryn, the blond from Texas. She's cute, smart, athletic and under the radar... other than the challenge. she has a lot of natural beauty... unlike the most of the others and seems down to earth.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

TonysWife

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Is always watching, just like God. Always make choices your not ashamed to show to the entire world. God Bless I love you Anthony! Best wishes. :shock:
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Love....Big Brother......just not to sure about the cast of characters! Pizza guy has some promise...Rachel's sister, they have already figured her out! Hope they bring in some other former cast to liven this up! Maybe Rachel!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:31 pm

I think 2 things are funny so far - :-)

1) That the house guests have figured out Rachel's sister ....

2) Every one thinks "pizza delivery guy" is a sham .... and it's real! Ha ha ha
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
Next

Return to The Lobby