always said...........

i would give her credit when she ran good, 12th wasnt bad
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Re: always said...........

"Always said-------------"

Since when? BTW-She finished 13th so quit acting like you care as anyone seeing your garbage comments regarding anything Danica knows better. All this shows is you don't really watch the races or really pay attention so give it a rest. You don't care for her as you've made that clear so do the adult thing and ignore this thread. However--Iam an adult so if you want to start being respectfull regarding Danica Iam all for it and will change my attitude and comments towards you as well, and that goes for other nasty posters here also--Its on you?

This is Danicas thread though so good job today, lots of attrition through others bad luck but that's what nascar is all about. She usually has lots of bad luck, strategy that doesnt work etc, but today things went her way for the most part--about time. Mainly some pitted under green near the end and lost positions with the caution coming out right after where she pitted and gained positions and she was able to hold it fairly well with a decent car to the end for the 13th place finish. Is this a sign SHR has found something--Tony S said no during his interviews previously-- just getting better as it takes time with these new cars? :roll:

Decent article about the finish..
http://www.sportingnews.com/nascar/stor ... ony-gibson
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:34 pm

racer1 wrote:"Always said-------------"

Since when? BTW-She finished 13th so quit acting like you care as anyone seeing your garbage comments regarding anything Danica knows better. All this shows is you don't really watch the races or really pay attention so give it a rest. You don't care for her as you've made that clear so do the adult thing and ignore this thread. However--Iam an adult so if you want to start being respectfull regarding Danica Iam all for it and will change my attitude and comments towards you as well, and that goes for other nasty posters here also--Its on you?

This is Danicas thread though so good job today, lots of attrition through others bad luck but that's what nascar is all about. She usually has lots of bad luck, strategy that doesnt work etc, but today things went her way for the most part--about time. Mainly some pitted under green near the end and lost positions with the caution coming out right after where she pitted and gained positions and she was able to hold it fairly well with a decent car to the end for the 13th place finish. Is this a sign SHR has found something--Tony S said no during his interviews previously-- just getting better as it takes time with these new cars? :roll:

i have nothing to prove to you, i always said if she has a good run i would acknowledge it, im not pretending i like her or care for her, but thank you for showing us all how danica fans are the most uptight race fans around,
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:58 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
racer1 wrote:"Always said-------------"

i have nothing to prove to you, i always said if she has a good run i would acknowledge it, im not pretending i like her or care for her, but thank you for showing us all how danica fans are the most uptight race fans around,

You know what I think is funny.
MJ says good job Danica & racer comes on here talking his trash & calls himself the adult LOL.
Funny thing is Danica fans don't respond to good things said about Danica on here. They only come on here when they feel they get a chance to be confrontational. I know this because I have said a few good things about her on here & not a single post by Danica fans. As soon as they find someone to fight with...... Boom there it is!
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

thanks SCH......... i thought i was going crazy, tried to give her props, and he went mental, "she finished 13th not 12th" alrighty then............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 pm

michaeljohn wrote:thanks SCH......... i thought i was going crazy, tried to give her props, and he went mental, "she finished 13th not 12th" alrighty then............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah Austin got by her in the end. & MJ you may be crazy, but your just not wrong when it comes to Racer1 :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:17 pm

oh you know he will nail me for these comments, like im the kid in 3rd grade that gets beat u by the bully for what other people say, haha
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

WOW ERACER1 WOW! [SNICKERS] NOW I HONESTLY HAVE NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME! :?
One, two, three and one more Hendrick driver to go!
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 pm

wolfgang wrote:WOW ERACER1 WOW! [SNICKERS] NOW I HONESTLY HAVE NO COMMENT AT THIS TIME! :?

You need to STOP.....you're KILLIN' me with the "No commentitis" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Being as how we live in the same state and I'd like to avoid the same affliction, I'd like to know what crawls up racers butt that gets him so agitated over nothing.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to Danica