FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ryan says....

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:03 am

Ryan says....

Danica gives her CC great feedback. he also think she always has horrible track position. Thinks if they can get her out in clean air, it would help her confidence immensely.
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 am

Re: Ryan says....

when does it ever fall on her???? when does her driving skill ever come into play? her whole career its always someone else fault, or someone holding her back, i never seen a driver get so many passes and her fans run with it, she is in nascar cuz she pushes merch and has a sponsor, bottom line.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 am

michaeljohn wrote:when does it ever fall on her???? when does her driving skill ever come into play? her whole career its always someone else fault, or someone holding her back, i never seen a driver get so many passes and her fans run with it, she is in nascar cuz she pushes merch and has a sponsor, bottom line.

I hope you're not thinking I am a Danica fan? I think he is playing big Brother. What is he suppose to do? Bash his teammate? Someone asked Ryan about her. I assume her driving skill is why she is in the back in the first place.
As far as drivers having all the excuses. I look to Joey Logano. Nothing has ever been his fault. While everyone of his teammates only win for JGR. Well joeys team was built for Tony. For three frickin' years!?!?! Joe Gibbs to me is one of the best people persons in all of sports IMO. Pretty sure if that was the case, changes would have been made. So then they change it & Joey still sucked. Now Matt takes that exact same team (built for Joey) & kicks butt!!!
I agree Danica, Dale Jr both get its not their fault arguments a lot, but I pronounce Joey the King of the excuses!!!

Think Ryan was talking about how to get her some confidence, not make excuses for her. If you really want to look at it differently If the CC uses a different strategy he might get her some clean air so she can learn the car better. All the drivers has issues in the back with the handling. So if I can ever spin it to say Ryan dissed his ex CC I am all for it ;) :mrgreen: (even if that's not what he meant)
BTW as long as TG is her CC she kinda has a built in excuse. maybe Tony did that by design. So he can change her CC later & make her feel more confident.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 pm

I have no comment at this time! :mrgreen:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Good grief... He's a teammate, what's he supposed to say? :roll:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

Rochelle wrote:Good grief... He's a teammate, what's he supposed to say? :roll:

thank you for making our team stronger.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:35 pm

hahahaha... Is that what he's supposed to say mj? Somehow I don't think so, but I don't want any flack over what I really think he'd say, so mum's the word... :twisted:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 pm

no idea what your talking about, next to ryan, im the biggest dania supporter here!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:44 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ see she keeps me so flustered i cant spell her name right.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Must be that dark hair... :mrgreen:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 am

actually this is the one time it does nothing for me

Return to Danica