FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica Makes it to Victory Lane!

<<

HTower

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Danica Makes it to Victory Lane!

Danica Patrick Celebrated in Victory Lane today at Dover International Speedway in Dover,Del.
danica victory lane.jpg
danica victory lane.jpg (145.15 KiB) Viewed 973 times

Congratulations Danica fans, she made it to victory lane. I bet you were surprised to see her there since she didn't win, or even finish on the lead lap. Enjoy the moment, because it will be a long time before she makes it there on her own.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Re: Danica Makes it to Victory Lane!

What HTower said! Better you than me or MJ this time! :lol:
I have no further comments at this time. ;)
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 pm

please dont drag my name into this i dont wanna get beat up over the internet by the two fanatics...
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

michaeljohn wrote:please dont drag my name into this i dont wanna get beat up over the internet by the two fanatics...

Scared? :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

racer1

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 pm

At least Danica finished the race fairly repectable 24th given her crap car--AGAIN. BTW--wheres Ryan--Hello--don't all answer at once as you aren't saying much. He wrecked the guy giving Danica a tough time blocking her a few races ago only he did the stupid move and wrecked himself as well--still laughing about that--LMAO. :lol:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 pm

racer1 wrote:At least Danica finished the race fairly repectable 24th given her crap car--AGAIN. BTW--wheres Ryan--Hello--don't all answer at once as you aren't saying much. He wrecked the guy giving Danica a tough time blocking her a few races ago only he did the stupid move and wrecked himself as well--still laughing about that--LMAO. :lol:

isn't it ironically funny a danica fan laughing about wrecking someone & taking themselves out. LOL. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm

not scared wolf, i just get bored easy............
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
racer1 wrote:At least Danica finished the race fairly repectable 24th given her crap car--AGAIN. BTW--wheres Ryan--Hello--don't all answer at once as you aren't saying much. He wrecked the guy giving Danica a tough time blocking her a few races ago only he did the stupid move and wrecked himself as well--still laughing about that--LMAO. :lol:

isn't it ironically funny a danica fan laughing about wrecking someone & taking themselves out. LOL. :mrgreen:

i forgot about her taking out stremme, just for the fact so much was going with the Toyota dropping engines, kurt making a run at the lead then fading, the JJ penalty, then finally tony getting the win, it was an eventful day, only reason she gets these mediocre finishes is because of attrition...... if that is something to brag about, more power to her fans, i hope they enjoy it.....
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:

i forgot about her taking out stremme, just for the fact so much was going with the Toyota dropping engines, kurt making a run at the lead then fading, the JJ penalty, then finally tony getting the win, it was an eventful day, only reason she gets these mediocre finishes is because of attrition...... if that is something to brag about, more power to her fans, i hope they enjoy it.....

& Landon Cassil I think it was.
ImageImageImage
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

HTower wrote: Enjoy the moment, because it will be a long time before she makes it there on her own.

You do realize that this is a statement...I guess as so many are here...that her fans can come back and slam you with, right?

It was interesting to hear today that a former NASCAR cup champion believes she'll get her first win before her boyfriend, the 2-time Nationwide champion.

It was a great day for SHR today. I'd think there's better things to talk about, rather than just trying to take a cheap shot HT. ;)

Just sayin'. 8-)
<<

HTower

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Jellikit wrote:
HTower wrote: Enjoy the moment, because it will be a long time before she makes it there on her own.

You do realize that this is a statement...I guess as so many are here...that her fans can come back and slam you with, right?

It was interesting to hear today that a former NASCAR cup champion believes she'll get her first win before her boyfriend, the 2-time Nationwide champion.

It was a great day for SHR today. I'd think there's better things to talk about, rather than just trying to take a cheap shot HT. ;)

Just sayin'. 8-)

If she wins, I will eat my crow. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll end up doing it again. I don't think I'm wrong though. There is one more difference between the former NASCAR cup champ and me, he has to publicly support his drivers, I don't have to lie through my teeth.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 pm

it was a good day for one driver, tony, and thats it, ryan did something stupid and danca did what danica does,
<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:42 pm

HTower wrote:
Jellikit wrote:

Just sayin'. 8-)

If she wins, I will eat my crow. I've done it before, I'm sure I'll end up doing it again. I don't think I'm wrong though. There is one more difference between the former NASCAR cup champ and me, he has to publicly support his drivers, I don't have to lie through my teeth.

How do you do YOUR crow......If need be, I like to "Smoke" mine and then chase it with a ~~~~~~C@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@LDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~Schlitz. :shock: ;)
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:46 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
How do you do YOUR crow......If need be, I like to "Smoke" mine and then chase it with a ~~~~~~C@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@LDDDDD~~~~~~~~~~Schlitz. :shock: ;)

well if you are a Tony fan you have to eat your crow with cheese sauce :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

HTower

Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:47 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:

I'll call it quits,
Those things give me the Schlitz! ;)

Weird Al, The Beer Song :mrgreen:
Next

Return to Danica