FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

During the red flag of the Shootout, Danica was sitting on top of the pit box of and with Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

I have to wonder how Tony and the other bosses at SHR feel about this during a race. While it may be fine during off hours, I wonder if she should be showing a little bit more restraint during the race...even if it is during a red flag for a rain delay.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Re: Danica & Ricky during Red Flag rain delay

i seen that too, i just thought she would hang with her team, but from what people been tellin me bout the radio chatter, it seems to be on tony's mind, even tho he didnt mention that
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:16 pm

My guess is that it will be an office or motor coach conversation and not a radio conversation.
Image Image

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

ya if he did it in any type of open forum, he would get a lot heat from her fans, and im sure that is the last thing he wants.

i bust tony chops, but he will do the right thing if it gets out of hand.
<<

racer1

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Give it a rest as once again your showing your ignorance trying to wonder about something that isn't relevant simply because you losers have nothing else to do--go get a life. Its a red flag--wake up and watch some nascar as most drivers are wandering around talking with other drivers etc, so give it a rest and find something else to rant about--good grief. Nascar loves the attention of them together and so does Rickys boss as she is helping Ricky get more attention etc which his sponsors like as well Iam sure, as she told him she'd get him 10,000 more twitter followers if he bought her the belt buckle etc--which he did.

As for the boss Tony S, he has enough issues with his crappy teams that cant figure out these new cars. Maybe he should go ask Front Row motorsports or other smaller low funded teams like even TBR as they've figured these cars out better then the mighty SHR.

No Iam not sticking around to banter with you about this just a little bored today and some of you aren't smart enough to understand anything anyway so its a waste of my time as I actually have a life to get back to. I'll be around to set you straight now & then just like immature whiny children need to be dealt with--same thing here apparently with some of you. Its really shamefull you losers aparently ran off the poster with all the great pics as I think even some of you naysayers enjoyed them--shame shame-- how does this garbage forum stay open?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

you said you were never coming back, so your a liar,

what was being discussed has nothing to do with you, it is an innocent conversation, but because your so insecure and obviously disturbed you make more out of it then it is, i never seen a bigger group of babies like danica fans, maybe her fans should be called princesses, you all are emotional and have no clue about what is going on, but glad to see your back princess :)
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 20, 2013 5:57 pm

You know how there is some stuff you just don't want to read...well racer1 is one of them so I blocked 'em as did my wife and we blocked this person so my daughter does not read some of the filth he spreads no matter what thread he is on.
Image Image

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 6:01 pm

im sorry for feeding into it, did not want to ruin the thread over something so innocent.
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm

I don't blame you MJ because you had no idea how we felt about him and his attitude, but maybe we can go forward from here and get back on topic.

Mrs B was saying she thought it was odd that Danica was sitting up there on Ricky's pitbox sharing a cellphone. She added that Danica should be with her team or SHR teammates and not where she was being viewing at.
Image Image

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

i was thinking the same, but i have to plat devils advocate here, so it shows i am bein fair, was it not a long rain delay? maybe that was just a moment in time and she did debrief with her team. I guess because she is a polarizing figure anything she does that seems out of the ordinary, se will be judged. I mean do we even give it a 2nd thought when we see 2 drivers hanging out on the war wagon? In saying all that she should know people might take sitting there the wrong way, they see a gf/bf and not a driver hanging with her team.
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Dang, I missed that. Why do I miss all the good stuff??? I can't say how I felt as I didn't see it, but I do think she should have been with her team. Just looks like her mind isn't on the race at hand, but whether it is or not, I have no idea. I'm sure if Tony is concerned about any of it, he'll address it with her. Yes, he does have enough other stuff going on which he is concerned about, but the public's perception of his teams is part of it. He has no problem speaking his mind so if he saw it and it bothered him or if someone went running to tell him about it, I'm sure he'll deal with it. I do have to say though, it's a unique situation.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

TishR

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Yes MJ the Danica & Ricky thing is on Tony's mind. A few comments were made on the radio Saturday night but I think they were mild compared to what is probably being said behind the scenes.
Tish
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm

I am assuming Beaver meant the all star race not the shoot out.
What I questioned was I seen Ryan & Tony talking about the race & their cars during the red flag, which makes sense if you are trying to help the team, while she was having her hair played with by Stenhouse in his pits. You would think she would have the most to learn from this lil SHR pow wow & she was no where to be seen. I think if Tony is questioning anything it is where are her priorities. The fact they are dating has nothing to do with it. To me it is an SHR thing.
On the flip side, she couldn't give them any useful information anyways, so it didn't really hurt tony or Ryan, but I still think being a team player is important to Tony.
ImageImageImage
<<

HTower

Post Mon May 20, 2013 8:31 pm

OR, she's just a name that brought a sponsor, so as long as the sponsor checks keep coming, it doesn't really matter what she does.
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

That is a good observation about the sponsor...how long do you think they will want to sponsor somebody who is usually riding around at the back.
Image Image

Next

Return to Danica