FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Re: Official G.G. Raceday Points Club

HiddenHollow wrote:I think I got it now. :) Trust me, I'm not afraid to ask questions. ;) :lol:

Here is a link to jay ski.....it describes all that is going on the night of the race.
http://www.jayski.com/news/stats/2013/s ... Race#sched

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

COPY AND PASTE TO MAKE PICKS TO PLAY THE ALL STAR RACE.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Official GG RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

1. Most popular driver fan pick..from list below PICK ONE..100pts
Drivers eligible for the Sprint Fan Vote include:

A.J.Almendinger, Aric Almirola, Dave Blaney, Mike Bliss, Jeff Burton, Landon Cassill, Bill Elliott,
David Gilliland,Travis Kvapil ,Bobby LaBonte ,Terry Labonte , Michael McDowell, Jamie McMurray
Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed,
Ricky Stenhouse Jr., David Stremme , Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip, Josh Wise, JJ Yeley

PICK ONE FROM THIS LIST::::::::::::

****************************************************************************************************************************

2. SHOWDOWN WINNER................. PICK TWO..50 pts each from this list
A.J.Almendinger, Aric Almirola, Dave Blaney, Mike Bliss, Jeff Burton, Landon Cassill, Bill Elliott,
David Gilliland,Travis Kvapil ,Bobby LaBonte ,Terry Labonte , Michael McDowell, Jamie McMurray
Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed
Ricky Stenhouse Jr., David Stremme , Martin Truex Jr., Michael Waltrip, Josh Wise, JJ Yeley

PICK TWO FROM THIS LIST::::::::::::::::::::::::

****************************************************************************************************************************

3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THIS LIST...............100pts

1 #20-Matt Kenseth...2. #11-Denny Hamlin....3. #99-Carl Edwards....4. #14-Tony Stewart
5 #2-Brad Keselowski...6. #39-Ryan Newman...7. #16-Greg Biffle ....8. #18-Kyle Busch
9 #48-Jimmie Johnson...10. #5-Kasey Kahne 11... #22-Joey Logano 12. #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick,
17 #34-David Ragan..18 #78-Kurt Busch..19...#55-Mark Martin

PICK ONE FROM THIS LIST:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

............................................................................................................................

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN THE ALL STAR RACE.....WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks! FOR THOSE LUCKY ENOUGH.....
YOU COULD PICK UP 300 POINTS IF YOU WIN ALL THREE PICKS!!

I # Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Annalee wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I think I got it now. :) Trust me, I'm not afraid to ask questions. ;) :lol:

Here is a link to jay ski.....it describes all that is going on the night of the race.
http://www.jayski.com/news/stats/2013/s ... Race#sched

I get the race format... I just didn't quite understand what/how we were picking. Now I get it (mostly).
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:29 pm

HH, if you are really good at the picks you could gain 300 points.......... :) What else can I help you with?

I # Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Annalee wrote:HH, if you are really good at the picks you could gain 300 points.......... :) What else can I help you with?

Just like the lotto... you can give me the correct answers before the deadline. :mrgreen:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Mon May 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Mon May 13, 2013 10:12 am

Copy and paste from this list to make selections. The other was tooooooooooo confusing.....SORRY

COPY AND PASTE TO MAKE PICKS TO PLAY THE ALL STAR RACE.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed,

1. Bobby LaBonte

Casey Mears, Paul Menard, Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, David Reutiman ,Scott Speed

1. Jeff Burton
2. Martin Truex Jr

1 #20-Matt Kenseth...2. #11-Denny Hamlin....3. #99-Carl Edwards....4. #14-Tony Stewart
5 #2-Brad Keselowski...6. #39-Ryan Newman...7. #16-Greg Biffle ....8. #18-Kyle Busch
9 #48-Jimmie Johnson...10. #5-Kasey Kahne 11... #22-Joey Logano 12. #88-Dale Earnhardt Jr.
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick,

1. Jimmy Johnson
............................................................................................................................

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks!

Last edited by Annalee on Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Annalee, these are my corrected picks.
Last edited by Smoke14Wins on Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon May 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Annalee wrote:COPY AND PASTE TO MAKE PICKS TO PLAY THE ALL STAR RACE.....GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

1. Danica Patrick

1.Aric Alimorla
2.Martin Truex Jr.

1.Matt Kenseth

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN THE ALL STAR RACE.....WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks! FOR THOSE LUCKY ENOUGH.....
YOU COULD PICK UP 300 POINTS IF YOU WIN ALL THREE PICKS!!
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks so much.......Smoke14 wins, sorry for the inconvenience....I think everyone can understand it now... :)

HH, if I give you the Lottery numbers we have to share..... :mrgreen:

I # Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Annalee wrote:Thanks so much.......Smoke14 wins, sorry for the inconvenience....I think everyone can understand it now... :)

I can do that! :D I'm a generous person.

<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Mon May 13, 2013 3:10 pm

2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Format Grid
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick
Official RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

PICK ONE::::::::::::::::

1.Danica Patrick

1. Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
2. Jamie McMurray

3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THE LIST OF 19 DRIVERS ABOVE, PICK ONE..100pts

1. Tony Stewart
..........................................................................................................................

IF ONE OF THE DRIVERS FROM POPULAR VOTE OR SHOWDOWN WIN WE ALL WIN 25 pts......but to win........ you must play and make your picks!
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK
<<

Annalee

Post Mon May 13, 2013 8:26 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
Annalee wrote:Thanks so much.......Smoke14 wins, sorry for the inconvenience....I think everyone can understand it now... :)

Forgot to tell you......Nice avatar! If WE WIN the lottery we'll buy it, lock, stock and barrel ......Gate too! :lol: :lol: 8-)

I # Support Smoke
<<

beaverpond

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:24 pm

1. Terry Labonte

2. SHOWDOWN WINNER.................anyone but 19 above, PICK TWO..50 pts each
1. Martin Truex Jr
2. Ricky Stenhouse Jr

3. ALL STAR RACE WINNER.......JUST FROM THE LIST OF 19 DRIVERS ABOVE, PICK ONE..100pts
1. #48-Jimmie Johnson
..........................................................................................................................

<<

lilbeaver

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:30 pm

1. Danica Patrick

2. SHOWDOWN WINNER.................anyone but 19 above, PICK TWO..50 pts each
1. Jamie McMurray
2. Jeff Burton

1. #14-Tony Stewart

Watch Out Boys, I'm Coming For You
<<

Mrs B

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm

2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race Format Grid
13 #15-Clint Bowyer. 14 #24-Jeff Gordon ..15. #9-Marcos Ambrose 16. #29-Kevin Harvick
Official RACEDAY points picks for All Star Race:::::::

1. Jamie McMurray

1. Martin Truex Jr
2. Jamie McMurray

1. #20-Matt Kenseth
There are two ways of doing things...the wrong way and my way.

What, don't want to do it my way, there is a fine for that.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Annalee wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

Forgot to tell you......Nice avatar! If WE WIN the lottery we'll buy it, lock, stock and barrel ......Gate too! :lol: :lol: 8-)

It would have to be a pretty big lottery and even at that, I'm not sure we could afford it. And oh yeah, one other thing - it's probably NOT FOR SALE! ;) :lol:

Since I was driving through columbus anyway, I couldn't resist driving by. Check out my photo gallery. The full sized photo is there :arrow: gallery/image_page.php?album_id=192&image_id=590
Last edited by HiddenHollow on Mon May 13, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to NASCAR & Racing