FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ON TO DARLINGTON!!!!!!!!.........

<<

Smoke_14

Post Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: ON TO DARLINGTON!!!!!!!!.........

Well the 14 team was still unhappy with the front end. Looks like another fight for a top-20 finish tomorrow night. Only hope is that the changes being made to the car will somehow magically work.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri May 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Who knows, with the race at night and cooler temps, I wouldn't count anyone out... Well, within reason... :mrgreen:
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

housesandhogans

Post Fri May 10, 2013 11:26 pm

I've decided that Tony must just be mesmerized by the number 20 this year. Doesn't matter if its practice, qualifying or the actual race............he is always in the # 20 position (or close enough). What is up with that? It's kind of getting boring. I'm almost thinking I'd like to seem him in the 30th postion just so he would then move up the scale and he might have a chance of getting better at something! lol (not really) I'm sure its not.........but the 20th thing is almost seeming deliberate. I work from home, so I can usually watch practice and qualifying. Think I am going to get out of that habit.
Previous

Return to Tony