FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ok who can help?

<<

ryannewman39

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

Ok who can help?

I am getting instant mesages but cant figure out how to send them GRRRRRR!
RYAN NEWMAN AND THE TEAM #39 U.S. ARMY/HAAS AUTOMATION/TORNADOS CHEVROLET ARMY STRONG AND RACIN TO WIN PROUD MEMBER OF THE SHR GARAGE GANG
<<

daniluvs14

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Ok who can help?

i have no idea.. haven't even tried to use the message feature yet. i think u have to have so many posts first..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

ryannewman39

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks Dani hope thats all it takes have an awesome day!
RYAN NEWMAN AND THE TEAM #39 U.S. ARMY/HAAS AUTOMATION/TORNADOS CHEVROLET ARMY STRONG AND RACIN TO WIN PROUD MEMBER OF THE SHR GARAGE GANG
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Can u even access and read em???? if so then ur in......there will be a tab to click on at the top that says reply........and u should be able to do that...

to send a new msg just click on "inbox" and it will take u to it......all u have to do is type in a member name or if u have added them as buddies u can look to the lower left hand side of the page and find the buddy u want to msg......there will be an "add" next to the name...click that and it will automatically put the name in the "to" spot....then type a subject just like before and then compose ur msg.......then scroll down and hit submit.....hope that helps since im one that sent u a msg...lolol

<<

daniluvs14

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

tonycrazy wrote:Can u even access and read em???? if so then ur in......there will be a tab to click on at the top that says reply........and u should be able to do that...

to send a new msg just click on "inbox" and it will take u to it......all u have to do is type in a member name or if u have added them as buddies u can look to the lower left hand side of the page and find the buddy u want to msg......there will be an "add" next to the name...click that and it will automatically put the name in the "to" spot....then type a subject just like before and then compose ur msg.......then scroll down and hit submit.....hope that helps since im one that sent u a msg...lolol

did u get my message from this morning? i sent it from here to you..
IT FEELS LIKE I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY

TONY...BRISTOL 2009
<<

ryannewman39

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

:(
Well I guess I will sit and wait for help*****PUTS HOOD UP***** I have gotten two messages but did not get yours Dani and I still have no way to return them I have no way to write back. So I will do it from here. If someone could prompt ANIMINK for help It would be awesome patiently waiting with my hood up watching practice via phone.
Thanks
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm

daniluvs14 wrote:
tonycrazy wrote:Can u even access and read em???? if so then ur in......there will be a tab to click on at the top that says reply........and u should be able to do that...

did u get my message from this morning? i sent it from here to you..

No Dani i didnt......i hadnt gotten any today....wasnt sure if i just didnt get any or if it was messed up.....i was last nite...

<<

justlisa

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:53 pm

ryannewman39 wrote::(
Well I guess I will sit and wait for help*****PUTS HOOD UP***** I have gotten two messages but did not get yours Dani and I still have no way to return them I have no way to write back. So I will do it from here. If someone could prompt ANIMINK for help It would be awesome patiently waiting with my hood up watching practice via phone.
Thanks

In case you are making the same mistake I did I will tell you what I learned. When you reply to the message and hit submit it allows you to preview it and then when you scrowl down a little farther you hit submit again. Hope this helps :)
<<

ryannewman39

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm

When I go and hit inbox all it says is I am unable to use this feature I dont have a reply area in there any where that UI can see I get messages but cant return them??? :(
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 pm

ryannewman39 wrote:When I go and hit inbox all it says is I am unable to use this feature I dont have a reply area in there any where that UI can see I get messages but cant return them??? :(

Phamo fixed that for me on this account. I think there is a blog for that leave phamo a message there. Thats what I did.
<<

ryannewman39

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks Lisa,
I will see if I can find it and pray for the best.....
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 pm

The blog is by phamo and its titled hello everyone
<<

justlisa

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Good luck and I didn't have to do a thing phamo fixed it on there end.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Finally got registered and can see the forum topics (with a little help from animink).

Now if I can just send & reply to PMs.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

tonycrazy

Post Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I sent Phamo a pm this morn.....but since im not recieving any i dont know if he replied or not...lolol

Next

Return to The Lobby