FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Richmond

<<

cslonewolf

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Re: Richmond

Danica get's a lot of attention for being NASCAR's lone female driver, however she is not the only SHR driver with a vagina..... Jeez Tony quit the dam cryin and drive your dam racecar and maybe your season will turn around.
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

dirt93

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Tony had a decent car. He could have gotten a better finish.

And Kurt was just being Kurt. I'm surprised more people don't kick his a$$. There should have been a line to do it after Richmond.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

#14smokefan

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 am

I think Tony is just really frustrated with how this season is going. Has a good race going then Logano takes him out of contention. Then Tony has another decent race gong and Kurt takes him out. The other races were a struggle from an equipment/setup standpoint. I think most will agree Kurt is a pr*ck and that's no big secret but I don't think Kurt really did anything wrong. Rubbin is racin correct? I think Kurt just added fuel to the fire and Tony needed a release.
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 pm

cslonewolf wrote:Danica get's a lot of attention for being NASCAR's lone female driver, however she is not the only SHR driver with a vagina..... Jeez Tony quit the dam cryin and drive your dam racecar and maybe your season will turn around.

How dare you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS, THE B.S. STOPS !
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:28 pm

its never tony's fault, even when he causes wrecks on a plate track, its one thing to be a loyal fan, its another thing to blindly follow someone and over look their mistakes, then blame everyone else for the crappy year he is having, if it isnt HMS's fault, its kurt or joe's fault, tony is a one trick pony and even stewart fans are getting bored with the act....
I miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 pm

michaeljohn wrote:its never tony's fault, even when he causes wrecks on a plate track, its one thing to be a loyal fan, its another thing to blindly follow someone and over look their mistakes, then blame everyone else for the crappy year he is having, if it isnt HMS's fault, its kurt or joe's fault, tony is a one trick pony and even stewart fans are getting bored with the act....

What did you say about Tony ZZZZZZZZZZ? :lol: Reminds me when he first came to Cup and the reasons why i didn't like him then,maybe he has always been this way and i ignored it since he left JGR? :mrgreen:
<<

housesandhogans

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:13 pm

eve wrote:Kurt has been a thorn in Tony's side since he ran Tony into the wall during practice for the Bud Shoot-out several years ago. They both were put on probation, but Tony said on his radio show at the time that the only Christmas card Kurt would ever get would contain Kaylee's poop!

That said, there was a posting on FB last night that said Zippy was on Tony's pit box last night. Can anyone confirm that? I didn't see Zippy in pre-race pictures, but he may have already been on the box. Also on FB was a statement about a "Big Meeting" at SHR this week. Anyone know anything about this?

There was a change in the conversation between Steve and Tony this weekend. Instead of "o.k. 10-4" from Steve when Tony told him about the car, he actually was making suggestions about what would make the car better. Take out a spring rubber, put one in, air pressure adjustments. It wasn't the usual 4 tires and track bar and wedge adjustments. Maybe if there was a meeting, attendance in the HMS competition meetings will take place and some changes are on the horizon.

Tony was doing better, passing 4-5 cars on restarts, then after the last caution, he started 5th. He would have had at least a 5th to 10th place finish if Kurt hadn't been such an a$$hole. Tony got freight trained big time. At least no punches were thrown, just words and Kurt was in the wrong. Tony seemed to be asking "what the heck were you doing?" and Kurt just was Kurt.

On another site someone made the comment that there is an "owners war" going. I have no idea, just passing it along. Who knows if anyone who comments on different boards really knows anything or not. Whose FB page did you see the info about the "big meeting" on?
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 am

I know tony wanted to talk about what they found to help the car come Monday, but never heard anything about an owner war. (then again I don't have face book LOL)
ImageImageImage
<<

eve

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:10 pm

I don't remember who's FB comment it was on. But it was the same one that said Zippy was on the pit box at Richmond. An "Owner's War" between who - Tony and Haas? I thought Haas couldn't really be involved in the race teams because of the tax issues he had. I understood that was a condition of Tony taking over and putting his name on the teams I can't believe that Tony would allow someone convicted of tax evasion to have much say or hands on with this business. He is a straight arrow and would not tolerate that kind of cloud over any of his businesses.

If you hear anything, please post it. I would be really interested in knowing what is going on.
<<

kevinmboots77

Post Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 am

Wow, this thread is one of the reasons I hate coming to boards.
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so as well." Voltaire
<<

Annalee

Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 pm

kevinmboots77 wrote:Wow, this thread is one of the reasons I hate coming to boards.

It amazes me that you can give someone a keyboard and it some how is disconnects their brain.....And they are empowered!

KEVIN.........please don't let them keep you from posting. Look at the picture on the Danica forum I posted, it needs a caption from you :)
Love your photos and captions.....keep up the good work.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

housesandhogans

Post Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm

kevinmboots77 wrote:Wow, this thread is one of the reasons I hate coming to boards.

Can I ask why? A few seem to be bashing him..............but I guess I just kind of ignore those people. Or is it another reason?
<<

kevinmboots77

Post Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

The season is bad but it was bad in 2011 as well. I just really dislike the people posting on here that are not even fans of the teams. It's harshing my mellow.
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it."-Voltaire
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so as well." Voltaire
<<

wolfgang

Post Fri May 10, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm for one team #39 and whatever # Harvick will be running here next year. ;) The Penske #2 doesn't count here but, there are comments from time to time i may or may not agree made here,but i respect others opinions.Will say BK is a better driver than a speaker,i can agree with that. :lol: Tony has his moments,but i've met Tony or been around him several times and outside his driving ability or what he does for Dirt racing not a big fan.Sorry,just being honest.
Previous

Return to Tony