FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats to Happy Harvick

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Congrats to Happy Harvick

Nice to see him get a win this year, I think he'll get at least one more before it's over, but at least he knows for sure he got the 29 to victory lane in his last season.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: Congrats to Happy Harvick

It was good to see him win! I like Kevin and I think he will be good teammate at SHR!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Same here. Congrats to Happy. Looking forward to having him at SHR in 2014.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Something Kevin said last night might help Ryan, Tony and Danica.......he said that they went eleven rounds down on the track bar to get the car to handle right and it just took off....maybe instead of rubbers, shocks and springs SHR should try that.... :roll: made him happy! :lol:
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Now if i can just convert you all to Harvick fans! :lol:
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm

I've been a Harvick fan for a few years now. I was really glad to hear he was coming to SHR. Now if we could only replace Danica with Bowyer, then I would REALLY love being a SHR supporter.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Smoke_14 wrote:I've been a Harvick fan for a few years now. I was really glad to hear he was coming to SHR. Now if we could only replace Danica with Bowyer, then I would REALLY love being a SHR supporter.

I like the way you think! ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Me too!!!............... I even have an autographed tshirt from Delana and Kevin that says
"I wear the fire suit in my family".
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Annalee wrote:Image

Me too!!!............... I even have an autographed tshirt from Delana and Kevin that says
"I wear the fire suit in my family".

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm

I've been a Harvick fan since he started with RCR in the Busch Series and even bigger when he and Delana started their own teams.Kevin and Biffle were great in the Bush Series and i often wonder just what happened when they made it to Cup because i believe both the Biff and Kevin have it in them,i just never felt they had it under them since that series.
I'm sure SHR will get it together sooner or later,i just hope it's soon. RCR really hasn't done much since the mid 90's with any driver including Dale Snr. let alone skinner,but Kevin and Bowyer seemed to be the best since Dale Snr.
Last edited by wolfgang on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:30 pm

i cant wait for the first verbal attack on SHR and see how many people stay a harvick fan
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i cant wait for the first verbal attack on SHR and see how many people stay a harvick fan

How dare you even mention such things? :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:58 am

hey if he can dog out chilly who has done something as a owner, it will be a matter of time when he sees how things are run at SHR, if your last name isnt stewart, wait in line........ ;) :lol: :P

we all know ryan has that game figured out pretty well, stuck with a sub par team for years while tony changes members at a whim oh and a champion CC who was a class act.... that seemed to work well for him, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:24 pm

michaeljohn wrote:hey if he can dog out chilly who has done something as a owner, it will be a matter of time when he sees how things are run at SHR, if your last name isnt stewart, wait in line........ ;) :lol: :P

we all know ryan has that game figured out pretty well, stuck with a sub par team for years while tony changes members at a whim oh and a champion CC who was a class act.... that seemed to work well for him, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah,and where is Darian now? :lol: Don't give him to Ryan,fire him? :? Tony has a good c/c now,hope he gives him to Harvick next year.They say the Gen.6 puts more in the drivers hands,maybe Tonys hands can't handle it? :lol: Idk,Kevin has won races with ill handling cars before and usually finds his way to the top ten at least from the rear,it'll be interesting.Then again if Kevin starts running better than Tony,we all know what will happen then and you pretty much already said that. ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to NASCAR & Racing