FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congrats to Danica

<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Congrats to Danica

Just a great race for the young lady.
Keeping her fenders relatively clean, and more importantly, finding that groove that is so important for success in Martinsville, Danica ran a great race today. Overcoming two laps down, a lot of credit has to go to the crew, for both the pit stops, and improving the car.
Vickers raced her hard, a little too hard imo, yet she still had a quality, quality finish for her first time in Sprint Cup at the track.
Well done! :!: :!:
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Re: Congrats to Danica

she did well. 1st half the race I think she hit everything she was around, but the 2nd half of the race she seemed to get comfortable. Getting bumped the last lap of martinsville should be a given & with all the cars she got into today her fans shouldnt be upset. I was glad she was cool with it & didnt act like Harvick. She did impress me today (driving & attitude)
ImageImageImage
<<

curtkathy

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Great job !!!! Beat the boss he will be proud .
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:58 pm

She did well for herself today. There was a point late in the race where she coulda' checked up and let "The Boss" in...kinda' liked that she didn't, git' what'cha can git' gurl. :) 8-)
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:49 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:she did well. 1st half the race I think she hit everything she was around, but the 2nd half of the race she seemed to get comfortable. Getting bumped the last lap of martinsville should be a given & with all the cars she got into today her fans shouldnt be upset. I was glad she was cool with it & didnt act like Harvick. She did impress me today (driving & attitude)

Act like Harvick? :evil: :evil: :evil: How did you expect him to act,like Tony? :lol: Get use to it Schmoopy,Kevin will be here next season! ;) I'm not a Danica fan by far,but i was impressed with her efforts the second half the race and Vickers always was a fool! Do believe of the three of them Vickers car had the most battle damage,no surprise there. :mrgreen:
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:58 pm

She did tremendously. I fully expected it to be nothing short of a disaster. I'll take my crow well-done, please.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:10 am

wolfgang wrote:
Schmoopy1000 wrote:she did well. 1st half the race I think she hit everything she was around, but the 2nd half of the race she seemed to get comfortable. Getting bumped the last lap of martinsville should be a given & with all the cars she got into today her fans shouldnt be upset. I was glad she was cool with it & didnt act like Harvick. She did impress me today (driving & attitude)

Act like Harvick? :evil: :evil: :evil: How did you expect him to act,like Tony? :lol: Get use to it Schmoopy,Kevin will be here next season! ;) I'm not a Danica fan by far,but i was impressed with her efforts the second half the race and Vickers always was a fool! Do believe of the three of them Vickers car had the most battle damage,no surprise there. :mrgreen:

LOL I wont have too get used to it. Harvick is replacing ryan, & Ryan is the only reason I am here. :)
I didnt see Vickers do anything wrong. Funny thing is harvick did the same thing to Vickers to get under him. I thought it was funny when the announcers who know nothing said at 1st he was mad because he wanted Vickers to give him more room. 3 wide at martinsville there is no more room LOL. His damage came from someone else accident. (Along with a bunch of other cars)

Like I said, I liked the way Danica handled it. I would have never have guessed she get a top 15. When I saw her get a quality pass on Tony. I thought Wow! Wonder if he is happy for her or mad as heII for him. LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

Banjo14

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 am

Great job by the #10 team this week! Danica deserves a lot of credit for the 12th-place finish at such a tough track. I was expecting her to get knocked out of the race before mile 50; but she held on and survived the Schrader-induced spin, being 2 laps down AND Brian Vickers. I'm still not convinced that she'll ever be more than racing's version of Anna Kournikova; but she impressed at Martinsville, and she showed that she can do OK when her car is good and the support crew has a good day.
GO LIKE STINK, SHR!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 am

wolfgang wrote:Act like Harvick? :evil: :evil: :evil: How did you expect him to act,like Tony? :lol: Get use to it Schmoopy,Kevin will be here next season! ;) I'm not a Danica fan by far,but i was impressed with her efforts the second half the race and Vickers always was a fool! Do believe of the three of them Vickers car had the most battle damage,no surprise there. :mrgreen:

i cant wait for that blow up next year when harvick says somethin bout SHR, its going to be good wolf
<<

Rochelle

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I was impressed with her race yesterday and that's saying a lot for me. I truly hope cupcake's actions were a result of his and Vickers race and nothing to do with Danica and Vickers. If his contact with Vickers was because of her, that's an insult. We've all seen she has no problem wrecking someone who's displeased her, just like most of the other drivers.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
wolfgang wrote:

LOL I wont have too get used to it. Harvick is replacing ryan, & Ryan is the only reason I am here. :)
I didnt see Vickers do anything wrong. Funny thing is harvick did the same thing to Vickers to get under him. I thought it was funny when the announcers who know nothing said at 1st he was mad because he wanted Vickers to give him more room. 3 wide at martinsville there is no more room LOL. His damage came from someone else accident. (Along with a bunch of other cars)

Like I said, I liked the way Danica handled it. I would have never have guessed she get a top 15. When I saw her get a quality pass on Tony. I thought Wow! Wonder if he is happy for her or mad as heII for him. LOL

You love Danica and Tony just admit it! :lol: That incident with Harvick was all over Vickers bumping Danica,it was pretty obvious.Often vickers does aquire damage to the car he's driving through most his racing career. :mrgreen:
<<

wolfgang

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:39 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Act like Harvick? :evil: :evil: :evil: How did you expect him to act,like Tony? :lol: Get use to it Schmoopy,Kevin will be here next season! ;) I'm not a Danica fan by far,but i was impressed with her efforts the second half the race and Vickers always was a fool! Do believe of the three of them Vickers car had the most battle damage,no surprise there. :mrgreen:

i cant wait for that blow up next year when harvick says somethin bout SHR, its going to be good wolf

Good thing he isn't here now,about now i'm sure he's steaming over at RCR. :lol:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

the tuna is the true genius at SHR! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Danica