FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I got deleted..

<<

muskrat

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:46 pm

I got deleted..

Well ####, I finally did it, I got myself deleted from that facebook page "smokes pit crew" Dumb me told the two ya hoos who run it that I think it is funny how they call themselves SHR fans but take every chance they get to dump on addington, before that it was grubb. Oops I forgot you can't point out the obvious to idiots they get a little offended. I mean to me SHR fan means you take the good with the bad and are smart enough to look at the whole picture. In races where Tony wasn't wrecked he finished 8th and 11th, any true fan knows that he don't hot until the summer.

It is good to be home, where even if my opinion isn't a popular one I am still welcome.
Loves and Hugs
Muskie
I would rather be hated for who I am than Loved for what I ain't
<<

HTower

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

Re: I got deleted..

Welcome back to the friendly confines, where nothing is an absolute certainty, and yet we still coexist with each other reasonably well (most of the time anyways). I took a look at the facebook group you mentioned, they do seem to like their Tony kool-aid over there. :shock:
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 am

Welcome "home" Muskie! :D You can always post here.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 am

Welcome back........I really think Steve and Matt have found something in SHR suspension that has really helped. As long as Tony is happy with Steve, then I am too..... Had Joey not cut down Tony's tire, I think he could have gotten at least a top five or given Kyle a run for his money.....I see nothing but good things for both Ryan and Tony!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

tonysgal

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:26 pm

i left that group after all of the comments. got real tired of it. they are not true SHR fans.

tg
the nice things about race cars is some days they're awesome and some days you can't find your ####- Donny Schatz
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Well frankly, Addington's shown me nuthin' but a CC that can win a few races a year. He's NEVER been close to a Championship and until he does(or at least gets close to one) I'm not gonna' change my opinion.

Besides, it's just opinions...the internet's full of 'em, trust me...I checked... ;) :D
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

onerockindoc

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Something I have found fascinating about these fan owned/fan supported Facebook sites is that the admins while claiming to be such huge fans of Tony simply will not tolerate any opinion contrary to those of Tony's or their own. They usually have some sort of warning stating that anything not flattering to Tony will be deleted and thus banned. Kind of comical huh??

Some of them even go so far as to proclaim their importance as President/VP/Secretary......of a Facebook site. Really? I have often wondered if they have "real" lives.

I love me some Tony Stewart but I'm pretty sure we don't agree on everything.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 am

Power hungry control freaks. ;) :lol: "I can BAN you... bwaaa-ha-ha-ha" :twisted:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 am

Well I learned there is another website I didn't know about......but I am not a part of Facebook, so it doesn't matter anyway! This is a good group and I have learned a very talented group...we all have opinions, but some how it works...Some days better than others! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
#Support Smoke
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Couldn't agree more with you Annalee. :-)

I only read & post here, as I don't do FB either. The friends here have been so cool for so long... I have no need to look elsewhere. :-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:49 am

Muskrat, don't feel bad. I got deleted too & I didn't say anything bad about Tony, I just didn't make it clear enough I was talking about Joey instead & I got deleted too. I've had issues with them before. He use to have a habit of reading what I post that he didn't find himself & deleting it, then he posts it as his own. So I quit posting anything about Tony I knew of & he's missed stuff. His loss not mine. Don't need a wishy washy group as that anyway.

As Doc said, that's true. I use to say something that was the truth & they'd get bent out of shape over it & I told them I don't hate Tony, I'm just speaking the truth about, didn't mean I wasn't a fan. They still didn't like it, but that didn't delete or block me. I didn't post much in there anyway to begin with.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

LeslieO

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 am

I'm on Facebook but haven't gotten involved in any other Tony communities. Looks like I'm glad. I "know the type" who are power hungry and take info/ideas and post them as their own, don't allow opposite opinions, etc, from other forums I've visited.

I think especially with someone outspoken like Tony, you have to be open to all kinds of opinions and comments because you're going to get a lot. ;) Thinking Tony is wrong on something doesn't mean you can't be a fan. It took me a while to 'forgive' him wrecking Matt Kenseth at Daytona (I think it was 2006)...just didn't agree with the way he did it...it was a very dangerous situation. But here I am, a proud and die hard fan. Imagine that. ;)
<<

dirt93

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

This is the only forum I have been on. I don't agree 100% with the comments all the time but I can appreciate the different view points. It makes you think outside your box. If the FB site deletes you then it is their loss. Sound like they are jerks anyway.
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

muskrat

Post Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 pm

I am just glad to be "HOME" and for the record, I didn't say anthing bad about Tony just made a comment that it was amazing that if Tony has a bad race they are automatically calling for Addingtons head, I simply said that That I am glad That Tony is a little more committed to SHR than a fan site that calls themeslves Smokes Pit crew and I and my comment where immedatley delated. :roll: Of course you see I am totally broke up.
I am glad that this is still here. I remember in the beginning there where a couple who wanted to have "control".

OMG I just felt suddenly old after writting that comment
Loves and Hugs
Muskie
I would rather be hated for who I am than Loved for what I ain't

Return to Tony