FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

No penalties.........

<<

Annalee

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:50 pm

No penalties.........

No penalties from Auto Club Speedway: Kerry Tharp, NASCAR Director of Communications, tweeted Tuesday, "NASCAR will issue no penalties from last weekend's events at [Auto Club Speedway]".(3-26-2013

I am glad they issued no monetary penalties to Tony :D :D ........as for Joey, I think he will get his in all due time....Karma!

They are lining up..........next number 12 :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Annalee on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: No penalties.........

I think Dale jr should get a 25k fine for talking bad about the bumps on the race track. Its only fair! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

well if joey is going to be punished via karma, so will your boy tony, with his foul mouth and bulling drivers that dont go along to his way of thinking, lets bring up some of tony's past,
daytona 500 couple years ago, he drove matt k into the infield on the back stretch doing over 190 miles an hr, a blocking move, what Joe did sunday to tony pales into comparrison
chicagoland dumping kasey into the outside wall because he spun the wheel ( boy that sound very familiar to a recent event,)
bristol last year, throwing a helmet at matt k because he felt matt dumped him, even tho the video showed it didnt happen, dumping ryan at daytona two years ago, nice teammate, need i go on???? so before you all site here and act like tony the man, he is the first to complain if things dont go his way, but when he does it for whatever reason its accepted here, he wants to complain joey threw a plastic bottle at him, just remember tony, you threw a helmet at matt k, so get off your high horse and check yourself, you always claim your going to beat people up, but ya never do, only thing you do is go u and pit lane grabbing the other drivers butt, like kyle petty said sunday "double standard"
<<

ndunn

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Last edited by ndunn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Does Tony ever face anyone without his team members around? :?
There is a differance bettween a bad boy and a hissy fit!
I'm sure either way by now,Tony regrets letting his anger get the best of him. ;)
<<

HTower

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:I think Dale jr should get a 25k fine for talking bad about the bumps on the race track. Its only fair! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No,no, no. The fine would only have occurred if Junior had said his Gen-6 car didn't handle the bumps on the race track well.

I think before each race, NASCAR is going to mandate that each driver recite the following oath: "Eternal glory and honor to the Gen-6 Car!"
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:48 pm

I think no penalties cause he was bleeped. I've heard things go out over the air, usually from in-car, and the announcers apologize, but still usually no fines. By far not the worst I've heard from Tony but I think since it was aimed at a driver and not anything NASCAR or track related, there's really nothing to fine. Throwing punches gets you nothing but added press anymore and he didn't endanger anyone on pit road with his car. It was all rather silly, at least to me. The funny part was Steve Byrnes yesterday on Race Hub. They were laughing about it and his reaction. I wasn't upset with Tony's reaction more because I was so pi$$ed at Joey and was just glad someone got in his face. It could have been a bit hypocritical to me as I've seen him block, but what he stated was that if you're going to do that, then expect consequences. Tony's taken his punishment when being dumped after blocking and admitted he deserved it so I think it was basically a fair warning to Joey, that he won't hesitate to punt him in the future. I do agree with that.

And right or wrong, I hope Joey gets pin-balled real soon.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Rochelle wrote:I think no penalties cause he was bleeped. I've heard things go out over the air, usually from in-car, and the announcers apologize, but still usually no fines. By far not the worst I've heard from Tony but I think since it was aimed at a driver and not anything NASCAR or track related, there's really nothing to fine. Throwing punches gets you nothing but added press anymore and he didn't endanger anyone on pit road with his car. It was all rather silly, at least to me. The funny part was Steve Byrnes yesterday on Race Hub. They were laughing about it and his reaction. I wasn't upset with Tony's reaction more because I was so pi$$ed at Joey and was just glad someone got in his face. It could have been a bit hypocritical to me as I've seen him block, but what he stated was that if you're going to do that, then expect consequences. Tony's taken his punishment when being dumped after blocking and admitted he deserved it so I think it was basically a fair warning to Joey, that he won't hesitate to punt him in the future. I do agree with that.

And right or wrong, I hope Joey gets pin-balled real soon.

even with Tony being hypocritical, what is getting lost in all that, is he was spot on about everything he said about logano. If it makes anyone feel better, picture Mark martin saying it. Then you can see that everything Tony said about logano is true. As kasey Kahne says, that about says it all about Logano.
ImageImageImage
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 pm

wolfgang wrote:Does Tony ever face anyone without his team members around? :?
I'm sure either way by now,Tony regrets letting his anger get the best of him. ;)

Yep Wolfgang, Tony does go after peeps without his crew around... and sometimes the crew has to struggle to keep up with him. There's lots of Tony video out there, that shows this... LOL

It kind of looked like a hissy fit to me too. LOL Sorry if that make rabid Tony fans angry ... but I've seen high schoolers going at it, better than that on u-tube! :-D But on the other hand, I'm glad Tony isn't an experienced hand-to-hand-combat fighter. :-)

I wonder what happened at the Monday meeting...wish I could have been a fly on that wall! :-D
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

wolfgang

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

smokieonefour wrote:

Yep Wolfgang, Tony does go after peeps without his crew around... and sometimes the crew has to struggle to keep up with him. There's lots of Tony video out there, that shows this... LOL

It kind of looked like a hissy fit to me too. LOL Sorry if that make rabid Tony fans angry ... but I've seen high schoolers going at it, better than that on u-tube! :-D But on the other hand, I'm glad Tony isn't an experienced hand-to-hand-combat fighter. :-)

I wonder what happened at the Monday meeting...wish I could have been a fly on that wall! :-D

Still looking on you-tube for video w/o the crew. :lol: Joey hadn't pi$$ed so many drivers off in the past,i guess this wouldn't even be a topic of a race that was just hard racing.Not a fan of Joey,i'm sure many are jealous he comes from a family with money-i am. :lol: The kid was thrown in a car way too soon and many retired veteran drivers agree he doesn't have the maturity or experiance.Some drivers that have been there for years you have to question their maturity as well. :lol: Tony was well loved when he first came into the sport by both fans and drivers as i recall,being sarcastic of course. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:57 pm

...show me which one does?

Kevin...yep, NOBODY around when he pops off... :lol:

...notice he never sticks his head out till...suprise, suprise...his crew member gets there... ;)

...oh, wait...here's just him and Juan...and Juan pushes him up in the face about 5 times and he just stands there...tiil the saftey crew guys get there THEN he grabs on to him... :lol:

...THAT the kinda' "tough guy" you mean... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

wolfgang

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

Not a good example. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to NASCAR & Racing