FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Think Tonys latest interview

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Think Tonys latest interview

pretty much said it all as far as logano goes. Wasnt aware he threw a waterbottle at Tony, but this could get more interesting since now I dont think lets it go anytime soon. Whether we like Tony or not, his words usually weigh more than Joey "lil' Girl" Logano. Dont think he is heading in the right direction as far as respect goes. The media likes to take up for Joey, but sounds like the list of drivers not liking Joey is longer
ImageImageImage
<<

rckblykitn

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Re: Think Tonys latest interview

I didn't see the water bottle being thrown until watching the "fight" a couple of times, that was when he threw it.

Kasey Kahne just tweeted "just listened to an awesome interview by Tony Stewart, I think he said it all!" ...so there ya go...Joey's apparently not very well liked in the garage!!
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Joey Logano needs to find a desert island quickly......I think Tony and Denny are two drivers not to mess with! I just hope Denny is okay.....One of the reports said he re-injured his back....throwing a block and a water bottle at Tony.....not a good thing! Let's see...he has gotten in a fight with Harvick, Ryan, Denny, Tony and numerous others, the boy never learns!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Annalee wrote:Joey Logano needs to find a desert island quickly......I think Tony and Denny are two drivers not to mess with! I just hope Denny is okay.....One of the reports said he re-injured his back....throwing a block and a water bottle at Tony.....not a good thing! Let's see...he has gotten in a fight with Harvick, Ryan, Denny, Tony and numerous others, the boy never learns!

& other have talked about Joeys driving.

Loved the part when Tony said he is a spoiled rich kid who didnt have to earn his way.
ImageImageImage
<<

rckblykitn

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Schmoopy1000 wrote:
Loved the part when Tony said he is a spoiled rich kid who didnt have to earn his way.

Totally true. Daddy bought him everything he ever needed to make his cars fast. He never learned how to fix things that were wrong with it by making adjustments, just threw more money at it.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

Annalee

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 pm

I am surprised Daddy wasn't in there throwing the punches too!! Oh that's right he has been bared from pit road permanently for doing just that!! The whole family is a mess!
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

I loved Tony's latest two interviews...the one they cleaned up, which I am pretty sure there will fines for and the one following it once he had a few moments to collect his thoughts and calm down just a little.

Tony being Tony.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

awsum14

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Dang, I got to see the end of the race and Tony going after Joey and then lost the satellite due to the 1 1/2 of snow that we are getting. Haven't seen any of the interviews yet.
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 pm

LMAO! Love it,Joey is an #### no doubt,but he did what he had to to protect his position blocking Tony.Pretty much knew what was going to happen bettween Joey and Denny racing as hard as they were and it could have happened to any of them. Dale Snr.would have moved Joeys' #### out of the way rather than throw a hissy fit after the race! Same o Same o,can't wait to see who gets the crying towel this week from Spencer.
Rusty Wallace threw a water bottle at Dale Snr.once too,whoopie-there's more drama than there is racing don't yah think? Last restart was the whole race and yah can't complain about that or can you?
This would be great every week,rivalry,Nascar couldn't ask for more because they sure as heck can't create it on their own as proven.
Personally,i don't care for Joey or Denny they're both little #### and i refuse to make any comments about Tony the three time champions actions after the race.Didn't see the whole race,but i liked the end and it should be that way every dam week!
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm

http://bcove.me/ewjh32dx

This is not the interview where Tony had calmed down, his interview is at the end. There are two things shown here, the blocking during the race and the fight.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:41 pm

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:43 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Here is the 1st (edited) interview :arrow: http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid= ... 5836ec4e2f

tony says thank you at the end. He is so polite LOL
ImageImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:44 pm

"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

David Shemansky

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Joey is gonna get his. Smoke will finish this.
One way or the other.
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:53 pm

David Shemansky wrote:Joey is gonna get his. Smoke will finish this.
One way or the other.

Like Brian Vickers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Next

Return to Tony