FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

new guy the real #1 fan...

<<

greenlightaves

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 am

new guy the real #1 fan...

thanks to tony and his W.O.O. crew chief for taking the time to sign the busch rookie car as well as the picture. you sure made this fan feel awsome. I have been trying for 9 months to get it done u made the dream come true. I will be a fan for ever like i was to ERNIE IRVAN till he was force to retire and then came tony. thanks SMOKE for all the great years and more to come. see u in chico tommorow. good luck. great race last nite in stocton, how u drove on only the rears 3/4 of the way down that front straight and didnt miss a beat u are the greatest. keep up the showman ship. you are totally awsome..
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 am

Re: new guy the real #1 fan...

YAY for Tony and glad he signed your car and photo. Welcome to the site! Almost all of us are HUGE SMOKE fans too so you should feel right at home here! :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

rckblykitn

Post Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:26 am

Re: new guy the real #1 fan...

welcome!! would have love to have been there for Stockton's inaugural dirt race, especially hearing the recap and with Larson taking the checkered! Very jealous! :)
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart

Return to Introduce Yourself