FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

I don't care for Corrine either... same reasons - she reminds me of Jerri and is just not coming off as "likeable." I DID have to laugh when after Tribal, Corrine was saying "How come nobody came to Phillip and my defense?" Acting like the two are tight buds ... and like 2 scenes later... Phillip is planning her demise! Ha ha ha I've soooooo been in her place before.... ha ha ha ha

I doubt Cochrane or Malcom or any of the favorites will win... because every time they get close someone says "Let's not let another previous player win."

Of course I can be wrong... just like the rice! LOL I said the show would replace it and not say anything... but the show did replace it and say something. I stand corrected... once again.... sigh....
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Ugh, I don't care for Cochran... I prefer players that contain all elements of the show... Outwit, Outplay, Outlast

Cochran has no chance of outplaying anyone, at least to me. He has no physical abilities at all and while amusing, it's not endearing... JMO Frankly I'm wondering why they brought a couple of "favorites" back... I want to see the votes cast in favor of them returning... I think it's rigged!
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Had to miss tonight's episode. Can anyone fill me in?
Thanks!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Ummm.... lemme see....

Corrine and Philip had a difference of opinion, on who to vote out - which 1 of the 2 fans, on the old "favorites' tribe. Corrine expressed an interest to keep Mike ( ? ) when Phillip wanted Julia out. They both wanted the same vote - but Corrine "spoke up or out" which made Phillip mad.

Phillip told Julia, he wanted to keep her, but then she betrayed Phillip by telling Dawn all about the convo... and Dawn told Phillip, so she ( Julia ) got voted off.

In the immunity challenge, Phillip was throwing a grappling hook for keys and missing... and the tribe lost. Phillip then went on to tell Cochrane, he "threw" the challenge.. just to get rid of Julia. Cochrane was pretty funny, calling his spiel, BS.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 pm

Jellikit wrote:Had to miss tonight's episode. Can anyone fill me in?
Thanks!

If you go to cbs.com you can watch last night's episode :mrgreen:

It's worth watching. Phillip is getting on more nerves and was very weak in the reward challenge. And in the previews for next week, they merge the teams.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:59 am

Just watched it on CBS.com. OMGOSH!! I think I want Cochran and Malcolm in the final 2 still. They seem to be smart and playing the game. Cochran is really flying under the radar this season. That might do him well. Dawn made a smart move by getting rid of Phillip's protege. I don't like snitches but I'd like to think that was all about the game. ???
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 am

tlmerk wrote:Just watched it on CBS.com. OMGOSH!! I think I want Cochran and Malcolm in the final 2 still. They seem to be smart and playing the game. Cochran is really flying under the radar this season. That might do him well. Dawn made a smart move by getting rid of Phillip's protege. I don't like snitches but I'd like to think that was all about the game. ???

phillip gives me a headache, cochran is doin good this year, i like to see him win
<<

Rochelle

Post Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm

bump

Woohoo, Survivor tonight! :mrgreen:
<<

Jellikit

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 am

Spoiler alert!!

Okay..have to say...tonight's episode was.......................
.....................................................AWESOME!!!

Probably one of the better episodes I can even remember. Man, it was getting tense the last 20 minutes or so.
First...how about Cochran! He was definitely tonight's player of the week...both in eating disgusting stuff and in turning the game around. Something tells me, if he can get to the final 3, he's got a shot to win this thing. Big IF though, when you consider his lack of physical skills. But stranger things have happened.
Corrine....hahahahahhahah...buh bye! Too funny that she was talking early tonight of a blindside on Phillip....then....whack! :D
I mentioned before when she laid everything out at that tribal counsel, that girl just talks too much. Tonight, it did her in. Props to both Cochran and Andrea for busting her balloon. And major props to Eric for swinging the vote the right way. What a look on her face at about the 3rd vote for her. ;)
For a slow start to the season, even when Hantz blew up, tonight made it all up for me.
I still like Malcolm too. My favorite final 3 right now would be Cochran, Malcolm, and Andrea...just for likeability alone. I still think that even if Phillip made it to final 3, he wouldn't win because of the same thing. He's not likeable. That arrogance and over the top leadership is poison. Some are still laying in the weeds, like Eric and the Asian girl who's name escapes me at the moment. These types of players HAVE to step up their game to get respect from the jury for when it comes time to vote for a winner.
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:03 am

Wow Jelli, you and I are on the same wavelength. I completely agree with everything you said and don't really have anything to add (for a change). GREAT episode of Survivor tonight.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:41 am

phillip gives me a migraine, i get tired of watching play spy vs. spy
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:42 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I totally agree with MJ............If they don't get rid of Phillip, I am not watching anymore!

430pts....
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am

just the way he said he threw the challenge from last week, it was all b.s. then when he sits in the water, i feel he is doing his business and then i get grossed out more, its driving me crazy, what lil sanity i have left. :cry:
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:00 pm

Of course it was BS. That's why he's fun to watch. I love how he keeps referring to Boston Rob as a Yoda. Holy moly.... that man is a strange ranger. I bet he believes he really did throw the challenge; he's that narcissistic. I hope he stays around for a few more weeks and then they blindside him.

Never thought about him sitting in the water MJ... Thanks a LOT!!! #%$*)(#$&*(# :D
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:06 pm

I'm with Jellikit... the smug look wiped off Corrine's face was priceless! LOL And once again, on nat'l TV ... she makes a fool of herself by talking about blindsiding... and gets blindsided. Ouch... I think that may leave a mark... LOL

The other girl you can't remember name is Brenda... and she was the brains to the Asian guy winning, I believe, a few seasons ago.

Watching them eat that stuff... I retched a few times myself... just from watching! Good Lord that was gross! I had to laugh when the guy said "The first thing I crunched was the beak"....eewww....... Funny too, the 2 different takes from Cochrane & what's his name. One thought eating something gross would ruin his love life...as girls would say "Aren't you the guy who ate the ( fill in the blank)" and doesn't want to kiss that mouth. Cochrane on the other hand, stated it might ( and hoped ) it would improve his love life.... dang, he ate grubs, or brains.... hee hee hee That kid is funny! :-)

Ladies? I'm thinking Reynold is looking VERY "G-Q" fine lately! The rugged, unkept look does him GOOD! Am I alone in thinking this? ? :-) Talk about being able to carry off "the scrubby look" ...
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby