FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

hi all!

<<

rckblykitn

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:22 am

hi all!

hello everyone, just wanted to post a quick introduction. technically I'm new here although I have been part of the site since the inception of SHR. I guess my old login was deleted after quite some time away from the site but I have been reading some of the forums here and there.

Long time Tony fan, I worked at Home Depot in his rookie year and he was pushed really hard by the company. I've also been a Ryan Newman fan for years, since way back in his Alltel days. I've been a fan of racing since....well...forever I guess. My dad was a racecar driver when I was younger and I grew up around it and have always loved it. I worked for a racecar driving experience for the last 6 years.

I grew up loving Harry Gant, Michael Waltrip, Dale Earnhardt, Geoff Bodine, Ron Bouchard, as well as some local racers - Ted Christopher, Mike Stefanik, Jamie Tomaino.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to reading and posting!! :)
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

tlmerk

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: hi all!

Welcome back to the site. Sounds like you know a lot about racing and Tony! I'll look forward to reading your posts! :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

rckblykitn

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:32 pm

thanks for the welcome!! I look forward to offering my two cents here and there :)

I forgot to mention that I drive a 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo - the Tony Stewart edition!! Obviously is has orange accents and #20's all around but I LOVE this car. I used to be part of a monte carlo forum and I made a cool sig file with a pic of my car - I'm going to have to find it!! :) it's this image but has some text...
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

rckblykitn

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:08 pm

just testing the new signature file - I hope the photo is not too big! Someone please let me know if it is and I can resize it. Thanks!!
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Looks good to me....... :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

rckblykitn

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 pm

thanks Annalee!! :)

Return to Introduce Yourself