FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RACEVIEW.......WHAT's up for Phoenix?

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

RACEVIEW.......WHAT's up for Phoenix?

Last week and only 1hr 23mins on hold waiting for a person to tell me here is the link for the 500......I received an email that said it might not be working again for this weekends race. :evil: Has anyone else received the same email? I had the scanner portion of Raceview , now called Audio Raceview and once again I'll be on the phone to ask them Why? On the new website I cannot even find where to log in........grrrrrrrrrrrr??? Any one else having the same problem?
Image"Fight for Four".......................me

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 am

Re: RACEVIEW.......WHAT's up for Phoenix?

my raceview started off working, but it was like a lap behind, then part way through the race it froze up. Later it came back on but it was like 30 laps behind. This improved crap sucks. last year I had pit command which was faster than the TV I was watching. Why they would screw up a good thing is beyond me. I only assume they were trying to push raceview onto everyone & to many of us were using pit command instead. Good job Nascar.com you screwed up your webpage then went out & screwed everything else up to go with it. What is the point of having raceview if it isnt live?

Now my question is, do you think they are gonna reimburse for the time we paid for but couldnt use the raceview? I think not.
ImageImageImage
<<

TishR

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:39 am

Yes I am having problems with it. Up on the right hand side of the page towards the top it says register or log in and that is where you have to go to log in, if it shows up on the page. Half the time it does not show up until you've been there for eternity.

Man there new web page is horrid! I wish they would go back to the old one at least everything worked and you could find stuff.
Tish
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:09 am

TishR wrote:Man there new web page is horrid! I wish they would go back to the old one at least everything worked and you could find stuff.

You & me both, Tish. I HATE the "new" website. :x
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

Well they gave me until June free.........but if it doesn't work, free means nothing! Why didn't they leave well enough alone! It is not like they didn't have three months to re do the website. They left it for the week prior to the 500... STUPID! :evil:

My whole web page on NASCAR .com was frozen......there wasn't any place to log in...then she asked how old my PC was.....6months old and yes it did have all the requirements to run Raceview...that is when she gave me the link.....why didn't they give us the link prior to the 500.....today at 10:00 am I will start this fight again.....no more nice guy! They either fix this or I am going to be their worst nightmare! :P

"Take this as your warning: I gave you guys 14 weeks without me. I'll be back and ready at Daytona to kick your #### again," Smoke
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:28 pm

OK......FYI use Google chrome as your web browser and you should have no problems... :) It now works for me. Under Internet Explorer or Firefox....... it wouldn't work properly.....NASCAR 2013 also has an AP for purchase only 24.99 per year and guess what it makes things run so much better....I swear they will get you coming and going :shock: , :P

<<

azk8ster

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 am

i've been getting emails all week assuring me they're doing everything they can, blah blah blah. my mom was at the computer the entire race last week, so i never even got to try it. once i read the email on my phone, i clicked the link for audio, and that worked over the phone, and was much more in sync than the Nascar '13 Sprint app. I did check out raveview during qualifying for a few minutes, and it seemed fine then so fingers crossed....
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

rckblykitn

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:08 am

I'm curious as to the follow up from you folks on this. I had the same problems starting with Daytona. Did the "live chat" thing and they gave me some blah blah on technical issues and gave me a "temporary" login email and password to use, which after clearing browsing data and cookies, finally worked (halfway through the race by then). Phoenix, had the same issues with the website. The "login" link (and the "register" link, as well as the "signup" links for both RaceView and Audio on the RaceView page, in fact) all turned eventually into an "error.... please try again" type message. This happened on both Chrome and Firefox browsers continually. Clearing cookies would allow me to access the login screen again, but entering my account info just gave me the error page again.

I tried using the "temporary" login they'd given me and it worked, so I just went with that.

Same deal this past weekend - error message after error. It's very annoying. My subscription is only for the Audio, and the temporary one has allowed me access to RaceView, so as long as it will work, and my own will not, I will continue to use it.

Last week I tried the "live chat" thing again, and sat in the queue for a good 30 minutes before getting someone. I explained my query, she asked me a question, I answered, and she disconnected. What?!? I had attempted this a good hour or so before the race, so I could make sure I was ready to go when the race started. By the time I sat through the live chat queue a second time the race was already probably 20 or so laps in. It's so incredibly frustrating.

What bothers me the most is that clearly many people (paying customers, may I add!!) have these same types of problems over and over again, week after week. A company with near unlimited funds such as NASCAR should certainly have a better handle on its website, its workings and certainly its customer service. It leaves a hugely sour taste in my mouth having these issues continually.

Have you guys still been having problems with RaceView too?
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means being cocky once in a while, have at it." ~Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 am

raceview has been crap all season. When it is working it is always way behind live. Whats the point?
Anytime it lags out or freezes up or what not, when it comes back it starts where it left off. It doesnt reset back to live, not that it was ever close to live to begin with.
Pit command stayed live & if it delayed at all when it came back on line it went back to live. In fact it was ahead of what I seen on TV. How do they take something that was working that good, & replace it with the crap they got now? Thats my question.
ImageImageImage
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:59 am

rckblykitn wrote:I'm curious as to the follow up from you folks on this. I had the same problems starting with Daytona. Did the "live chat" thing and they gave me some blah blah on technical issues and gave me a "temporary" login email and password to use, which after clearing browsing data and cookies, finally worked (halfway through the race by then). Phoenix, had the same issues with the website. The "login" link (and the "register" link, as well as the "signup" links for both RaceView and Audio on the RaceView page, in fact) all turned eventually into an "error.... please try again" type message. This happened on both Chrome and Firefox browsers continually. Clearing cookies would allow me to access the login screen again, but entering my account info just gave me the error page again.

I tried using the "temporary" login they'd given me and it worked, so I just went with that.

Same deal this past weekend - error message after error. It's very annoying. My subscription is only for the Audio, and the temporary one has allowed me access to RaceView, so as long as it will work, and my own will not, I will continue to use it.

Last week I tried the "live chat" thing again, and sat in the queue for a good 30 minutes before getting someone. I explained my query, she asked me a question, I answered, and she disconnected. What?!? I had attempted this a good hour or so before the race, so I could make sure I was ready to go when the race started. By the time I sat through the live chat queue a second time the race was already probably 20 or so laps in. It's so incredibly frustrating.

What bothers me the most is that clearly many people (paying customers, may I add!!) have these same types of problems over and over again, week after week. A company with near unlimited funds such as NASCAR should certainly have a better handle on its website, its workings and certainly its customer service. It leaves a hugely sour taste in my mouth having these issues continually.

Have you guys still been having problems with RaceView too?

I tried the live chat and got no where, so.......I called 1-866-722-5299 and received the help I needed......The person who helped me stayed with the problem for 45 minutes.....walked me through everything! I called on off hours.....Tuesday morning at 10am..... Then she suggested downloading Google chrome...it is free to download and I have had no other problems at all. I am able to log in go right to Raceview and hit the launch button and good to go...no fuss, no muss, no bother! Try calling, that's the only way I got it to work! Hope this helps..Rockblyktn Be really nice and maybe they will refund the the races you couldn't get :) Good luck hope this helps. I only have the scanner portion too.

Return to NASCAR & Racing