FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How Many Claim To Be Tony's #1 Fan...

<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 am

Re: How Many Claim To Be Tony's #1 Fan...

#14smokefan wrote:I wish I could say I'm his #1 fan. I am a huge fan of his! How about I put it that way. I wish I had his car but the gas milage would suck. That was actually taken up at Eldora and that is just inside the north entrance. We had gone up there last year for one of Tony's family fun nights and that was when that was taken. We were also up there for the Prelude. So this year we have the same seats for the truck race since the Prelude is on hiatus this year. We live about an hour and twenty minutes south of Eldora. That is really a special track! We usually are up there about 3 times a year.

I would like to see a pic of the squirrel eating Andys Hot Fries. That might be a interesting one! So why do some have the opinion you're #2? Well #2 fan! :D

...never been to Eldora, might try to make it to a Prelude one day, if/whenever it returns. That truck race is gonna' be cool, I'll be tuning it in on the tube. I ususlly don't watch anything Tony's not driving in(except road course races, those are my favorite) but, I'll make an exception for that one.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

#14smokefan

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:17 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
#14smokefan wrote:I wish I could say I'm his #1 fan. I am a huge fan of his! How about I put it that way. I wish I had his car but the gas milage would suck. That was actually taken up at Eldora and that is just inside the north entrance. We had gone up there last year for one of Tony's family fun nights and that was when that was taken. We were also up there for the Prelude. So this year we have the same seats for the truck race since the Prelude is on hiatus this year. We live about an hour and twenty minutes south of Eldora. That is really a special track! We usually are up there about 3 times a year.

I would like to see a pic of the squirrel eating Andys Hot Fries. That might be a interesting one! So why do some have the opinion you're #2? Well #2 fan! :D

...never been to Eldora, might try to make it to a Prelude one day, if/whenever it returns. That truck race is gonna' be cool, I'll be tuning it in on the tube. I ususlly don't watch anything Tony's not driving in(except road course races, those are my favorite) but, I'll make an exception for that one.

What has it been? 40 years I think since NASCAR has been on the dirt? Should be pretty sweet. Looking forward to getting the dirt out of my nose and ears for days after. :lol:
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am

#14smokefan wrote:What has it been? 40 years I think since NASCAR has been on the dirt? Should be pretty sweet. Looking forward to getting the dirt out of my nose and ears for days after. :lol:

I haven't been to a dirt track in over 20 years. Used to go to Lincoln Speedway in Pennsylvania. We used to sit way up in back though, not much dirt slung up there.
Image Image
<<

#14smokefan

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:29 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
#14smokefan wrote:What has it been? 40 years I think since NASCAR has been on the dirt? Should be pretty sweet. Looking forward to getting the dirt out of my nose and ears for days after. :lol:

I haven't been to a dirt track in over 20 years. Used to go to Lincoln Speedway in Pennsylvania. We used to sit way up in back though, not much dirt slung up there.

We had a camera ruined last year that was in zip lock bag. The dust and dirt got in there and it would no longer open. I had been going to the Brickyard the last several years and I am forgoing that this year. Hopefully making a trip to Bristol with my wife this year. I get to have a lot of fun with her as she is a Kyle Busch fan. She does like Tony though too!
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 am

#14smokefan wrote:We had a camera ruined last year that was in zip lock bag. The dust and dirt got in there and it would no longer open. I had been going to the Brickyard the last several years and I am forgoing that this year. Hopefully making a trip to Bristol with my wife this year. I get to have a lot of fun with her as she is a Kyle Busch fan. She does like Tony though too!

Last race I was to was Dover in '06...and Ricky Rudd drove Tony's car most of that race. :lol: ... :|
Image Image
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I never say I'm his "biggest" fan. The line I fall back on is that I'm as big a fan as you'll find outside of his family and friends, and there are a lot who are just as big a fan as I am.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

muskrat

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:38 am

I wish I had a nickel for everytime some yells that to him, that their his #1 fan. I don't think it can be measured. What is a cool question is what makes you a Stewart Fan, Now that I could write a book on.
I would rather be hated for who I am than Loved for what I ain't
<<

MotorCityKitty

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:49 pm

I cannot possibly claim to be his #1 fan. I am an autoworker from Detroit & however can assure you nobody on the planet has fantasized about Tony more than me. 8-12 hrs a day,5-7 days a week. He looks great in my head!!
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 pm

If you work around heavy machinery, don't daydream too much and be careful of your fingers. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Actually anyone who follows Tony is a number 1 fan. I could never be considered to be the biggest fan as medically I'm considered a tall midget. Yes there is such a thing as it is anyone under 5 Ft. tall. Most of my life I was exactly 5 foot but age does things to one. My three sisters and mother were all under 5 foot tall. Everyone knew who the brides family was at my daughters wedding.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:10 pm

"Petite." I'll bet you find it hard to find clothes that fit. Mrs HH does. She is barely 5' and thin as a rail.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

MotorCityKitty wrote:I cannot possibly claim to be his #1 fan. I am an autoworker from Detroit & however can assure you nobody on the planet has fantasized about Tony more than me. 8-12 hrs a day,5-7 days a week. He looks great in my head!!

hee hee hee :-)

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:26 pm

MotorCityKitty wrote: nobody on the planet has fantasized about Tony more than me.

< perk >

did somebody say "Smokerotica?" ;-)
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:"Petite." I'll bet you find it hard to find clothes that fit. Mrs HH does. She is barely 5' and thin as a rail.

Oh so right about the clothes. I had so much trouble I finally made my own for over 40 years. I can't complain tho as my older sister is 4'5" and that is a visit to the childrens department or to her dress maker.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:38 pm

MotorCityKitty wrote:I cannot possibly claim to be his #1 fan. I am an autoworker from Detroit & however can assure you nobody on the planet has fantasized about Tony more than me. 8-12 hrs a day,5-7 days a week. He looks great in my head!!

Well you have come to the right place....you'll be amongst friends! Welcome...... MotorCityKitty!
"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
PreviousNext

Return to Tony