FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Animink

<<

tonycrazy

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Hey Animink

I apologize if this was addressed elsewhere but weeding thru the bs blogs takes to long to find out....
I did not receive my 1 lonely point for playing last week....i stopped playing last season because there were so many errors and players not awarded correct points.....but chalked it up to glitches and decided to play again this yr.....Its beginning to happen again....is this gonna be a permanent problem? If so then y play? sorry just frustrated bout this ...

tc

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Re: Hey Animink

HEY, TC!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are no alone... nobody got their points for Phoenix and we are at the day before LV. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:HEY, TC!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

You are no alone... nobody got their points for Phoenix and we are at the day before LV. :?

Just a newb, but I don't think that's true. Looking at the Weekly Picks thread, I see both Wolverine and Im4Tony with a 2 at the end of their score. Isn't that only possible by getting 1 point for entering picks in each of the first 2 races?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm

^^^^ i had 2 right last week and im still stuck at one point.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Phoenix Official Results:
Date: Sun. Mar 3. 2013

1st: Carl Edwards
2nd: Jimmie Johnson
3rd: Denny Hamlin

Your picks for Phoenix:
1st: Jimmie Johnson
2nd: Kevin Harvick
3rd: Mark Martin

You earned 0 point(s) for this race.

I got Jimmy out of order, but I got no points
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Picks Leaderboard (Top 100)

93 2 pts lioness

This person on the leader board is the only one who's listed with 2 points total for the SHR's driver pick game.
http://www.stewarthaasracing.com/fan/picks/

I click onto the person's name (any person's name on the list there) & the link doesn't work.
You can not see how much they earned for a race.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

thorman52

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 pm

I believe you are correct Jellikit but why wouldn't the rest of the player's scores be updated at the same time? I'm a newbie also and love the competition of playing these games. Seems we are dealing with a bunch of administrators that border on incompetence. I'm also told that patience is more than a virtue around here, but a necessity.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm

thorman52 wrote:I believe you are correct Jellikit but why wouldn't the rest of the player's scores be updated at the same time? I'm a newbie also and love the competition of playing these games. Seems we are dealing with a bunch of administrators that border on incompetence. I'm also told that patience is more than a virtue around here, but a necessity.

In such a short time you have figured this place out :lol: :lol: ......that is why we have our own game and I am happy you are a part of it. At least we have been 99.9 percent correct!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Jellikit

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 pm

thorman52 wrote:I believe you are correct Jellikit but why wouldn't the rest of the player's scores be updated at the same time? I'm a newbie also and love the competition of playing these games. Seems we are dealing with a bunch of administrators that border on incompetence. I'm also told that patience is more than a virtue around here, but a necessity.

I can't say why only a couple people appear to have received points, but I was just pointing it out in response to Hidden's comment that no one had. I'm trying to be patient as well. I, for the life of me, can't imagine why the staff here wouldn't at least say they were working on everything and it will be resolved. That neglect will only serve to turn people away from the site imo.
I just thought that maybe they were working through the players one at a time. Sometimes those programs to automatically handle it all at once are a bugger. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

We can only hope Tony isn't paying to much for this website........ :lol: :lol: maybe he should go with "Go Daddy" :lol: :)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm

I believe once these picks are locked in, we will never see the points for Phoenix. They couldn't go back last year for Charlotte so I'm thinking Phoenix is just a memory at this point. Besides, they never added Danica to the mix for points if she places in the top 3... Ok, you can stop laughing now :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:26 pm

the site is powered by go daddy, they have nothing to do with it, it is the webmaster that controls all
<<

jsw14

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Hmmmmm, I thought "5 Time" controls all :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image "STAND UP FOR TONY & SHR"
<<

BlackFlag

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:00 pm

I REALLY need my points from Phoenix.
I picked Jimmie for second and Denny for third. This never happens!

Why, why, why...........
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 am

the people that run this site they dont interact like they use to, or maybe they seen the thread where some members started their own points game, who know anymore.
Next

Return to The Lobby