FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How Many Claim To Be Tony's #1 Fan...

<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:46 pm

How Many Claim To Be Tony's #1 Fan...

I ask this question because in the "Introduce Yourself" section we have seen countless threads of somebody claiming to be "Tony's #1 Fan".

Pardon me for saying, but we all would not be here if we were not all huge fans of either Tony, Ryan, or Danica. I mean think about it, what makes a person a bigger fan of one of these drivers than somebody else. Because they have more trinkets, they have more autographs, they have more jackets, they have more clothing, they have a room in their house decked out in a theme of their favorite driver, their vehicle is marked somehow to identify that they are a fan of that driver or team (guilty), and the list keeps on going....and yes I too fall into this catagory, but I do not go around bragging that I am Tony's #1 Fan. No...

End of rant.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

#14smokefan

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:10 am

Re: How Many Claim To Be Tony's #1 Fan...

I think it is all about people having fun. I never say I am his #1 fan because how would you ever be able to prove it? I would think his mother, sister etc are his #1 fans. :D
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 am

#14smokefan wrote:I think it is all about people having fun. I never say I am his #1 fan because how would you ever be able to prove it? I would think his mother, sister etc are his #1 fans. :D

...finally, someone who "get's it"...it's just a "turn of phrase"...people need to relax around here...srs... :roll: :lol:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:25 am

its just a saying that people use to show loyalty, also i dont think know one takes it serious, it never bothered me seeing it used by others, if it makes them feel good, let em say it, one way you can show your a hardcore, diehard fan is getting a tattoo, been there and done that
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

kim92164

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 am

I have always felt that a person's family is their #1 fan. Me, I say that I'm their fattest fan, lol.
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 pm

We are all someone's number 1 fan in our own minds... :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 pm

your so right rochelle, i am so full of myself that i am my biggest fan :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Every time I hear or read the phrase - "I'm your # 1 Fan!"

I see Kathy Bates in Misery ... LOL

and NEVER want that for me! LOL

I'm just an average fan ;-)

I did want to start a blog about How Do You Represent? How do you 'fly your colors' ?

Beave has his ultra cool lic plate - I glued red gems on a purse - one pocket says SHR & the other #14 ( I think a pic is in my gallery )

I know JSW has a ton of SHR stuff ... so the question now becomes...

Show us how you rep your team! ? ? ? Someone start a new blog? ?
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

ndunn

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

kim92164 wrote:I have always felt that a person's family is their #1 fan. Me, I say that I'm their fattest fan, lol.

I love your humor :) There are probably plenty of people who would be in that line.....But we'll never know will we?
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:22 pm

I am Stewart's No#1 fan:::::::::: ;) ;) :)
This is Stewart:::: AKA ....... Taking the Checkered flag:::" Stewie"
Last edited by Annalee on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

Rochelle

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 pm

<<<<<<<<My plate as well since 2009...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

BlackFlag

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:05 pm

I know I'm not Tony's #1 fan.

But Tony did tell me that he's MY #1 fan!

(OK----I'm fibbing............) :roll:
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

#14smokefan

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:44 pm

smoke14rulez wrote:
#14smokefan wrote:I think it is all about people having fun. I never say I am his #1 fan because how would you ever be able to prove it? I would think his mother, sister etc are his #1 fans. :D

...finally, someone who "get's it"...it's just a "turn of phrase"...people need to relax around here...srs... :roll: :lol:

Thanks smoke14rulez..................By the way, absolutely love the squirrel pic! Nice! I thought they typically ate nuts! :lol:
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:27 am

#14smokefan wrote:Thanks smoke14rulez..................By the way, absolutely love the squirrel pic! Nice! I thought they typically ate nuts! :lol:

Ya' vellllcome, it's nice to have people make sense around here, doesn't happen often. :mrgreen: And, the squirrels around here eat pretty much anything, I saw one a while back goin' at a half eaten bag of Andy Capps Cheddar Fries. :lol:

When I looked at your Avitar real quick, it looked like a row of houses behind you, and I thought...does that guy have Tony's car in his driveway???? I was thinkin', if it IS a contest to be Tony's biggest fan, we have a winner...this guy bought the car! :lol:

...btw, I'm not Tony's #1 fan...I'm "#2"...or so is the opinion of a few around here... ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

#14smokefan

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:02 am

smoke14rulez wrote:
#14smokefan wrote:Thanks smoke14rulez..................By the way, absolutely love the squirrel pic! Nice! I thought they typically ate nuts! :lol:

Ya' vellllcome, it's nice to have people make sense around here, doesn't happen often. :mrgreen: And, the squirrels around here eat pretty much anything, I saw one a while back goin' at a half eaten bag of Andy Capps Cheddar Fries. :lol:

When I looked at your Avitar real quick, it looked like a row of houses behind you, and I thought...does that guy have Tony's car in his driveway???? I was thinkin', if it IS a contest to be Tony's biggest fan, we have a winner...this guy bought the car! :lol:

...btw, I'm not Tony's #1 fan...I'm "#2"...or so is the opinion of a few around here... ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I wish I could say I'm his #1 fan. I am a huge fan of his! How about I put it that way. I wish I had his car but the gas milage would suck. That was actually taken up at Eldora and that is just inside the north entrance. We had gone up there last year for one of Tony's family fun nights and that was when that was taken. We were also up there for the Prelude. So this year we have the same seats for the truck race since the Prelude is on hiatus this year. We live about an hour and twenty minutes south of Eldora. That is really a special track! We usually are up there about 3 times a year.

I would like to see a pic of the squirrel eating Andys Hot Fries. That might be a interesting one! So why do some have the opinion you're #2? Well #2 fan! :D
Next

Return to Tony