FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

<<

onerockindoc

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Re: Anyone watching the new SURVIVOR Fans vs Favorites?

Not sure if I remembered to tape it or not? I was so worried about not taping Duck Dynasty...who got voted off folks?
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:45 pm

very BORING this year, keeping to the script.... watusi got voted off
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 am

onerockindoc wrote:Not sure if I remembered to tape it or not? I was so worried about not taping Duck Dynasty...who got voted off folks?

Aww, Doc. I'd feel bad for you missing that episode if I didn't see those pix you posted today on FB! So jealous, but hope you're having a great time. So should I switch up Denny for Kyle this weekend? Haha! Enjoy Vegas!!

As for Survivor... holy cow... Philip is ANNOYING!! Next week looks interesting as it appears the Hantz dynasty is rearing its head. I can't imagine being a member of that family. I bet there are a ton of holes in the walls in all their houses. Wonder how much is for ratings and how much is real? Glad Shemar is off the show. I found myself thinking, I hope young kids aren't watching this show and assuming our military are like this lazy, whiney, condescending, angry beephole. Still rooting for Malcolm, but that may change.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 pm

michaeljohn wrote:very BORING this year, keeping to the script.... watusi got voted off

No, Shamar went out on a medical - not voted off. They lost the challenge and had to go to Tribal where they voted Laura off.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:21 pm

michaeljohn wrote:very BORING this year, keeping to the script.... watusi got voted off

Ugh, mj... Now I've got that song playing in my head...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

onerockindoc

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Rochelle, MJ is just sore at me for a Facebook post from earlier yesterday. I've been playing where is chad Knaus while in Vegas.

Yesterday I said he introduced me to his fiancée Watusi Jenkins who looked eerily like a man.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement
<<

Rochelle

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:07 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Rochelle, MJ is just sore at me for a Facebook post from earlier yesterday. I've been playing where is chad Knaus while in Vegas.

Yesterday I said he introduced me to his fiancée Watusi Jenkins who looked eerily like a man.

lmao doc... But I've seen his fiance, she's very pretty :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Rochelle wrote:

Ugh, mj... Now I've got that song playing in my head...

i barely remember that song, ya see rochelle doc doesnt like i keep her in check, she thinks makin fun of chad fiancee will make me mad, im not, i let her think that, it seems to make her giggle :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Well that was a good episode. Finally, the season is getting interesting. I actually feel for Brandon. Mostly, because I just can't stand Phillip. He can't leave soon enough imo. Brandon may be off kilter, but he's dead right about Phillip. If he would have handled it differently, he may have even got the others to vote off Phillip, but when you upset the camp like that, you're pretty much snuffing your own flame.
I have to say, Jeff Probst is just the best host of any reality show. He absolutely handled that whole thing perfectly. I'm always impressed at how well Jeff is able to steer conversation and say such intelligent things when he's dealing with these people. That can't be easy. I would guess that before tribal and competition, he's given a heads up on what's been going on around camp, so he has some stuff to work with when talking to the players. Nevertheless, when it's impromptu time, he delivers consistently.
Felt bad for Andrea, she definitely was taking all that pretty hard. Hopefully the "cute girl" can stay on the show a while for once. ;)
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:24 am

Yep, it was an interesting episode. I think the way Brandon handled the whole thing was immature and selfish. Philips is so annoying but Brandon screwed his own handful of friends by dumping out their food? Really? That's classy bud.

Agree Jeff handled it well although I thought he was going to knead Brandon's shoulders off him. Next week's eppy looks good too. Wonder if it will get boring with Philip AND Brandon gone? MMmmmm. Nah. :D
<<

Rochelle

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:07 pm

I'm just hoping CBS has learned a lesson here. Leave the Hantz's at home...

Would not ever feel bad for Brandon. Just because he knew he was going home he wastes all that food? Talk about unstable and selfish all rolled into one small man... So pretty much screw all the others... He was in charge of his destiny? He's also stupid. Phillip rattled him into ruining his game all because he has no self control. Pitiful excuse for a man.

Phillip doesn't bother me much. He's an easy person to ignore. I was surprised he held up in that challenge though. He didn't seem that strong to me.

I missed the preview for next week... I couldn't take any more of Brandon's rantings...
<<

smokieonefour

Post Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Well now we can stop watching the mental highs, lows & disturbances in this young man's brain. Rochelle is right - next time, and every time, leave the Hantz's at home. LOL What was up w/all the tears? Who cries when a psycho leaves? LOL

Now watch... I'm betting that instead of seeing the camp with less food now and how it affects them ... they will mysteriously get more rice & beans & nothing will be said of it.

I'm no lover of violence ... but I DID kind of want to see Brandon & Phillip go at a lil slappy fest for a few minutes. LOL They both talk a good game about physical fighting... I just wanted to see a little of the walk. Hee hee hee I got to hand it to Phillip tho... he was one class act, in NOT responding ( OK, not so much ) to Brandon. It takes a lot to be quiet, in the face of an attack. I'm not sure if or how much martial arts training Phillip may have ... but I can see him it in him, in the way he handles some things at some times.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Jellikit

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Can we all agree that Bikal is now toast. Man, did those guys lose the lottery on the tribe switch or what?

At first I was ticked that they voted off Matt. I liked that guy, plus, he was one of few who could actually help them in challenges. But let's face it, they ain't gonna win many, if any, challenges. And if your tribe can't win challenges, then yeah, it's best to vote off those not in your alliance, and probably the stronger ones first.

Tribal was pretty refreshing actually. Corrine laid it all out there nicely, maybe a little too completely. I would say she is one of only a couple that have a shot at going to the end from their tribe now....IF...she can keep from talking too much.

I am thinking now that there's only one person on Bikal who I would say has a very good chance at winning this season. When they were on their first time, I thought, this person has absolutely no chance. They still may be hindered by their total lack of physical prowess, but I'm going out on a limb and saying Cochran. Corrine is in trouble if they don't get rid of Phillip. Dawn is just too mousy. The other two fans are pretty much toast. And Phillip? Ain't happening.

Will probably wait a couple weeks to dissect the orange tribe, because I don't see them losing anything soon..unless it's a challenge that's non-physical.
<<

Annalee

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 am

I agree.....flying under the radar...Cochran could pull this off! I think Phillip will probably go next two or three episodes...hope so.....he is kinda like Amerosa on Celebrity apprentice.
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Actually, I'm with you guys. I would love to see Cochran go to the end. He and Malcolm in the end would be great. Interesting. Gosh, I hope Philip doesn't make it that far. He is so blind to his own annoying habits. UGH. Dawn is too mousy. I like her but I can't root for someone who gets so emotional in a game. It's a GAME Dawn, not real life. I don't like Corrine. She reminds me a bit of Jeri from way back. She may be smart, but to me, she's not real likeable. New teams are totally weighted and unfair with all the strong guys on one team.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby