FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Well if you thought

<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Well if you thought

Phoenix was a boring race.
Then allow me to give you the bad news.
If the cars were so badly affected by aero at a one mile track, just wait to see how bad they are affected by a bigger track :(

Funny thing during the offseason. They hyped up how they were putting so much more mechanical grip back into the car. My thought is if you make a car better aerodynamically. (Which car makers are going to demand) then they will be more aero sensitive.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Well if you thought

Going to the Vegas race is one thing, watching it on TV is another. If NASCAR thought they were breathing new life into racing with this new car, uhhh, think again (and think again on that horrific website). That bubble of air they were talking about at Daytona will probably follow them to Vegas so I have no doubt watching that race on TV will be as boring as they come. I would love to be wrong, but we'll see.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am

Annalee wrote:Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......

They're hoping for you being nice to them in return. ;)
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

That
HTower wrote:
Annalee wrote:Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......

That is why she gave the free months, cause I was the nicest customer she had all week and I didn't yell at them........now just because she was a Tony Stewart fan too, probably didn't hurt either... :) ;) 8-)

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

NascarNanaOK

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Annalee wrote:That
HTower wrote:

That is why she gave the free months, cause I was the nicest customer she had all week and I didn't yell at them........now just because she was a Tony Stewart fan too, probably didn't hurt either... :) ;) 8-)

If being nice gets you free months, I should get a free year! I kept my mouth shut, grinned and bore it. How much nicer can you be? LOL During Daytona, I was about to send an email when Nascar sent me (and others) a message that they knew about the problem and were working to fix it.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK

Return to NASCAR & Racing