FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Well if you thought

<<

Schmoopy1000

User avatar

Posts: 4348

8050

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Well if you thought

Phoenix was a boring race.
Then allow me to give you the bad news.
If the cars were so badly affected by aero at a one mile track, just wait to see how bad they are affected by a bigger track :(

Funny thing during the offseason. They hyped up how they were putting so much more mechanical grip back into the car. My thought is if you make a car better aerodynamically. (Which car makers are going to demand) then they will be more aero sensitive.
ImageImageImage
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2365

Images: 1
8394

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Re: Well if you thought

Going to the Vegas race is one thing, watching it on TV is another. If NASCAR thought they were breathing new life into racing with this new car, uhhh, think again (and think again on that horrific website). That bubble of air they were talking about at Daytona will probably follow them to Vegas so I have no doubt watching that race on TV will be as boring as they come. I would love to be wrong, but we'll see.
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5518

8264

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: Well if you thought

Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HTower

User avatar

Posts: 941

8005

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:33 am

Location: Chicagoland Speedway

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 am

Re: Well if you thought

Annalee wrote:Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......


They're hoping for you being nice to them in return. ;)
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 5518

8264

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Re: Well if you thought

That
HTower wrote:
Annalee wrote:Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......


They're hoping for you being nice to them in return. ;)



That is why she gave the free months, cause I was the nicest customer she had all week and I didn't yell at them........now just because she was a Tony Stewart fan too, probably didn't hurt either... :) ;) 8-)
Image

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

NascarNanaOK

User avatar

Posts: 840

Images: 4
8063

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Location: Prague, Oklahoma

Post Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Re: Well if you thought

Annalee wrote:That
HTower wrote:
Annalee wrote:Dang.......I just got all the querks out of Raceview scanner. I was hoping for a good race and listening to my favorite spotter Bob call Tony back to the winner circle in Vegas.....I really need the points!! :( :( Oh by the way Schmoopy they gave me another month free for Daytona. So far I am up to July free, no charge! :D they really have been nice to me......


They're hoping for you being nice to them in return. ;)



That is why she gave the free months, cause I was the nicest customer she had all week and I didn't yell at them........now just because she was a Tony Stewart fan too, probably didn't hurt either... :) ;) 8-)


If being nice gets you free months, I should get a free year! I kept my mouth shut, grinned and bore it. How much nicer can you be? LOL During Daytona, I was about to send an email when Nascar sent me (and others) a message that they knew about the problem and were working to fix it.
14 to win in '14

He has Risen!

Nascar Nana OK

Return to NASCAR & Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER